SORT BY Relevancy
This week we have with us Gretchen Merriman. She is the Director of Operations at Smithers Quality Assessments, a Certification Body with headquarters in Akron, Ohio. Gretchen received her Bachelor of Engineering in Materials Science degree from Youngstown State University and her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix.
Drawing on over 20 years experience in Quality Systems and Operations she provides interpretation of the requirements of standards, explanation of how the changes to standards affect organizations and auditing services to clients across multiple industries.
Of course she has been very busy working closely with ASCA to help educate the industry about ISO SN-9001.
in Self Help
Coach Cafe' is thrilled to welcome Entrepreneur Coach and Law of Attraction expert, Dana Smithers.
Dana Smithers is passionate about helping women entrepreneurs create a business that they are in love with.
She relates to the struggles women entrepreneurs have whether they are starting out, starting over or feeling stuck. As a Certified Law of Attraction Trainer she enjoys seeing the transformation of her clients from the worry of ‘lack issues’ whether it’s not enough time, money or energy into the triumph of a ‘business abundance mindset’. Her business savvy allows her to quickly assess what her clients need to do to attract ideal clients. She works with limiting beliefs that hold back entrepreneurs back from achieving the success they deserve.
She currently offers a variety of programs that she knows will give women more tools and confidence to be successful in their life. Her business offers include Mastermind programs, Law of Attraction programs and she mentors women through the ‘Discover Your Sacred Gifts‘ program and with her e-Book 'The Power of Your Words' Discover How to Use Words to Attract More of What You Want'.
Dana believes that as women entrepreneurs we can all make a difference in the world and when more of us are in a business that we are passionate about, then the energy around the world changes for the better.
Find out more about Dana - www.empoweredwomeninbusiness.com
Visit us in the Coach Cafe' and receive your Self Empowerment Gifts- www.coachcaferadio.com
Learn more about your hosts-
Kathleen Martin, LOACC- www.kathleenmartincoaching.com
Estra Roell, LOACC- www.americaslifepurposecoach.com
A discussion of Quality Assurance processes and tools from a recent survey by BenchmarkPortalBest practices of high performing centers.
Dayne Petersen has been managing and consulting with call/contact centers for a number of years. She has experience managing and operating both business-to-business and business-to-consumer call centers. Additionally, she has a successful track record evaluating and implementing call center solutions that meet defined client requirements.
In her most recent management role as Director of Call Center Operations, she acted as the internal “best practice and benchmarking consultant,” leading employee satisfaction surveys, introducing Six Sigma for call center process improvement and design, and implementing multi-media in the contact center.
Dayne is a passionate advocate of measuring Caller Satisfaction and Agent Satisfaction and using this data to develop effective Quality Assurance programs that deliver the desired outcomes.
Dayne is also the Senior Consultant with Minnesota-based Call Center Solutions and is certified by the Center for Customer-Driven Quality (founded at Purdue University) as a call center auditor, specializing in all areas of contact center operations.
Today's Kind Voice comes from Team Quality, a self-comtained label of amazing producers, song writers, and singers. Two members of Team Quality join us: D Cam and Estevan Johnson. D Cam is a former DJ-turned producer and song writer from Philadelphia, PA who has 14 years of music industry experience. Estevan Johnson is considered a veteran having a musical journey that started at the age of eight and a career that has seen him on Star Search and performing in front of thousands. D Cam and Estevan bring their talents together creating a dynamic sound few can duplicate.
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona
- Janice Lennard – Yoga and Pilates Instructor who has been involved with ballet, yoga, and pilates through study, practice, and instruction for over 65 years.
- Cynthia Johnston, Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs as Aphrodisiacs.
- Chalky White – Ski Instructor, Keynote Speaker, Author of best-seller ‘The 7 Secrets of Skiing’
- Dennis Yang – Founder of Papa Didos Ideals Foundation, author and endurance athlete on an 11,000 mile run around the US for children's literacy and health.
- S. Ward Heinrichs Esq. - Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss Harassment in the workplace.
AS MORE AND MORE GOOD FOOD CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE, HOW WELL IS THW WORLD DOING?? ARE WE EATING GOOD?? OR AT LEAST BETTER?? WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS LUTEIN AND EYE HEALTH AND PREBIOTICS FOR GUT HEALTH....TUNE IN!!
in Self Help
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s special Quality of Life Radio Expo, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Meg Blackburn Losey, PhD – Author ‘THE CHILDREN OF NOW...EVOLUTION: How We Can Support the Fast-Forward Evolution of Our Children and All of Humanity’
- Mae Edwards – Singer-songwriter, violinist, recording artist, author 'Starlette & Saint: A Memoir On Dualism’
- Asher Fox, C.Ht,.Sc.B. – Author ‘Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating...For Good!’
- Aggie Garcia – Fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie discusses Sewing History.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours in England explains ‘Why Buy Local?’
We reflect how we feel inside onto the outside of us, into our lives even when we think we are hiding something, the people we live with, those we live around, they feel what we carry and they encourage our honesty within ourselves to emerge. How does the way you treat others help you see yourself for who you are and why you are the way you are today? Tune in and Join in on the Conversation Tomorrow Morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
AESA EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCIES; YOUR LINK TO QUALITY EDUCATION
No more Social Studies....AESA President Rich McBride, a favorite guest, returns with incoming President, Dr Dee Cockrille, from Huntingdon, WV. Welcome Dee.
Presented by LEGO EDUCATION
ife drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (38 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (15 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)