SORT BY Relevancy
Jamie Gorman, of Sigma College of Small Business, Inc., a small business expert, will offer small business tips to budding and current entrepreneurs. Call Jamie with questions during the show at 347-996-3266. Contact him after the show at firstname.lastname@example.org or (540) 270-0717.
Want to have know how to overcome obstacles in your business, receive support and learn how to reinvent your business? Tune in to learn from our guests. Host Maisha Guy, discuss Small Business Growth in 2014 with Special Guests. As always this show will empower, inspire and uplift you to a new level of success within your business. Special Guests: Danyelle Little - The Cubicle Chick Matt Theriault - The Do Over Guy Jessica Rhodes - Entrepreneur Support Services
VP Enteprise Radio is a radio show developed to discusss topics related to business and entrepreneurship. The show offers tips and tricks, how-to's, guest speakers discussing their business and how they became entrepreneurs and other valuable information to lead individuals in business with strategies to continue to move up the entrepreneurship ladder. Slaying your Fear of Networking As An Introvert! 11:00 am - 11:30 am Your host, LaToya Haynes, Administrat
The 2014 Small Business Book Awards, now in their 6th year, celebrate the best business books that entrepreneurs, small business owners, CEOs, managers, and their staffs should read. They also recognize important resources supporting authors and the publishing industry. The small business community plays a key role by nominating, showing their support for, and voting on their favorites.
Back in 2007 we noticed that most business books being reviewed or winning awards were books of interest to the enterprise or corporate audience. No sites consistently covered books specifically for small business owners and managers, and entrepreneurs.
Thus began the weekend business book reviews at Small Business Trends. Since starting the book reviews, our book reviewing team under the leadership of Book Editor Ivana Taylor, has reviewed nearly 500 small business books, writing unbiased in-depth reviews.
These Awards are an outgrowth of the weekend book reviews. After publishing reviews, we frequently were asked for advice about which books to read. Rather than giving off-the-cuff responses, we decided to find a way to get a broader range of input on books worthy of recognition.
Let's extend a warm welcome to Ivana Taylor and Anita Campbell!
in Real Estate
Brooklyn real estate attorney Robert Howe will discuss the challenges facing small business and how to prepare for those challenges in the future today with Patrick Gilbride of Edward Jones and Mike Durant of the National Federation of Independent Business on Howe's New York.
You can tune in to hear Bob discuss New York real estate, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn small business, community affairs, and events. Call in or email us with any questions and follow Bob on Facebook and Twitter @RobertHowePC.
Small Business Success Talk with Helen Callier
Helen Callier, with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a Six Sigma Black Belt, began her career in Corporate America working for some of the top Fortune 500 Petrochemical and Industrial companies in the world. While serving as an Executive Staff Technical Manager of a Plastics Division of GE, Helen traveled extensively throughout North America, including Canada, Mexico and Central America and had technical unit responsibilities in South America.
While with GE, she embedded in her DNA to always be marketing and even if you’re an Engineer in front of the customer, be marketing because business – even big business like GE – is about relationships. This business experience combined with growing up in a family business fueled Helen’s energies and shaped not only her marketing skills, but honed Helen’s abilities to nurture customer relationships.
David Hooper of Barnes & Thornburg will talk about how the JOBS Act has not been a boon for small businesses to raise funds as anticipated, and can shed some light regarding the ways small businesses are securing financing right now and the key laws they need to adhere to in order to do so properly.
Jonathan Durkee, Vice President, Product Management, for Fleetmatics, discusses ways even the smallest business can better manasge their field services staff and add profits.
Terry Murtaugh will talk about how he manages a business across major metropolitan areas with demanding clients.
This episode, Small Business Search Strategies to Attract Customers, Clients and Donors, features Chris Gregory, a Managing Partner and Director of SEO at DAGMAR Marketing, a leading SEO and digital marketing agency. He is also an expert contributor to AllBusiness.com in various subjects including business directories. Stir the conversation with a comment or response to the question: Q1: What tools do you use to help customers find you? Tag responses on Twitter with #mymarketingmojo for a chance to hear your comment during the live episode and to participate in the live chat.
In a marketing melting pot of limitless possibilities, small businesses often find resources in short supply, budgets tight and time not on their side. They must be realistic in their approach, execution and performance. The Marketing Mojo Show provides a forum to share, shape and sharpen the saw of marketing opportunities with guest interviews and reviews of ideas and insights; practices, principles and platforms; news, tools and tips. Take a few minutes to harness your marketing potential, capitalize on your capabilities and tap into the power of community, conversation and commentary.
The Marketing Mojo Show is produced by LGK Marketing Communications Collective, a women-owned small business.
Home Based Business University Radio Show is here to promote opportunities both domestically and internationally. We will hear from Entrepreneurs from all countries around the world. We will learn about new and exciting business opportunities as well as innovative products and services which will help us make for a Better World.
Today's 5 Minute Business Strategy with business expert, Howard Lewinter, talks about: Should You Follow The Latest Trends In Your Business?
Howard Lewinter advises CEOs, presidents, founders and business owners throughout the United States to more success and greater profit with practical advice and creative solutions to help business flow.
Take 5 and listen as Howard shares business tips, strategies, ideas and business thought leadership that will help improve and grow your business.
Got a business question for Howard that you'd like him to address on the show? Tweet it to him! @HowardLewinter on Twitter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- drkate (73 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (29 chatters)
- NuXCovenant (29 chatters)
- New Colony Network (26 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- 62196 (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- SirTemplar (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- IFA Global Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- wake up african people (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- Justice Lab (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Bipolar blog talk show (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Provoke To Purpose (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brandon's Buzz (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- KY Grassroots Radio (0 chatters)