SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Ana Holub. Ana Holub, MA, teaches the healing power of forgiveness as a counselor, author, poet and peace educator. She holds a BA in Peace Studies and an MA in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law. Ana is also a certified Domestic Violence counselor and Radical Forgiveness coach. She’s deeply inspired by her daily study of A Course in Miracles, meditation and yoga. Over the past twenty years, she has worked with women, men, teens, couples, government, prison inmates, at-risk families, non-profits, businesses, and schools.
Ana's recent book is called Forgive and Be Free: A Step-by-Step Guide to Release, Healing and Higher Consciousness. Her books, CD and E-Courses are available on her website: www.anaholub.com
this episode Q&A- includes:
• menopausal hormonal changes- why not to cleanse the skin, how and why maintain bone health..
• we live because we eat the bodies of other beings- plants and animals..
• being malnourished and a vegetarian diet..
• can you allow yourself to feel both abandoned and cherished? choosing your path of empowerment or being a victim..
• epilepsy- drinking infusions, cranial sacral therapy and acupuncture..
• endometrial cancer, chemotherapy, nausea- protecting liver with milks thistle seed tincture and nourishing the gut with slippery elm balls..
• and much more..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Jeanne Segal. Jeanne Segal, Ph.D., Editorial Director, has been helping individuals and families for over 40 years as an innovator within the fields of emotional intelligence, holistic health, attachment, stress reduction and relationships. She coordinated a series of conferences linking brain development to the emotional relationship between infants and their caretakers. She has written five books, which have been published in 13 languages.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• endometrial cancer, chemo and metal taste- slippery elm balls to neutralize poisons..
• radiation and eating carotene rich foods such as baked sweet potato and carrot juice- after radiation wakame and kombu in soup or infusion..
• medicated abortion- any time a pregnancy ends we give birth and releasing the spirit from the womb..
• improving sperm count over time with pumpkin seeds, astragalus, oatstraw infusions, zinc rich foods, avocados, limiting heat exposure and more..
• vivid dreaming and pillow with artemisia vulgaris..
• nourishing the thyroid with fucus and changes in thinking..
• acid reflux, fruit and dietary changes..
• oatstraw bath for comforting the grieving spirit..
• vaginal fluids and yeast infection..
We enjoyed ourselves so much last time, we decided to stay on Elm Street. Joining us for a very special GROUP THERAPY SESSION is Actor/FILMMAKER KEN SAGOES!!!! Ken is best known to horror films for playing the fan favorite character of KINCAID in both A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 3: DREAM WARRIORS & A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4: THE DREAM MASTER. Ken will be discussing his time on as an Elm Street Kid, his career, and his upcoming project, THE SECRET WEAPON and how all the Inmates & Baby Bats can help get this project made. This is a VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT and it deserves to be seen. SYSTEM OF HATE will be the featured Musical Guest on DARK DELIGHTS WITH LADYASLAN. Lady A will spin the tracks as System Of Hate ROCKS your eyeleashes off. Chatroom Ricky will be stopping by with all the latest gaming news, plus we will keep you updated on all the goodness coming out of San Diego Comic Con. All this and more ONLY ON THE ASYLUM!!!
On a brand new Slasher Studios podcast, our hosts Kevin Sommerfield and Andrew Beirl will be looking at the killer "dream" series A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. This week they will be reviewing Wes Craven's New Nightmare as well as the Nightmare on Elm Street remake. Make sure to stay up late for this one. Wednesday night at 10PM central.
Join the Young Media Critics...voices of the future as they continue to learn the Language of Persuasion, Part 2. Learning the language of persuasion is an important media literacy skill. Once you know how media messages try to persuade you to believe or do something, you’ll be better able to make your own decisions.
Advertising is the easiest starting point: most ads are relatively simple in structure, easily available, and in their original format. Media literacy beginners are encouraged to learn the language of persuasion by examining ads. Keep in mind that many media messages, such as television commercials, use several techniques simultaneously. Others selectively employ one or two.
The Young Media Critics will share the next group of techniques classified as intermediate: The Big Lie, Charisma, Euphemism, Flattery, Name Calling, Slippery Slope just to name a few.
Tune in Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 5 pm. (EST) and catch up on The Language of Persuasion!
Doctor Prepper says:
It appears the need for self-reliance may be more important than ever as we face the newest problems of natural disasters such as weather-related conditions, and people-caused disasters such as the collapsing economy, corruption of the political system, destruction of personal health and wealth, job loss, divorce, death in the family, accidents, and as many problems as there are people! All of these situations give both short- and long-term value to acquired prepping skills.
The newest edition (v. 12.5) of Making the Best of Basics has been published for THIS generation. I've come to the conclusion that it really doesn’t matter what causes the need for anyone, any family, or any group of people to become prepared––If you are prepared, there is no need to fear!
In today's world, we cannot trust the traditions and practices heretofore enjoyed. We are past the slippery slope and already near the bottom of the pit! If we knew what's ahead, it might be too frightening to consider without the experiences we're going to have as we descend further into the unknown and uncertain future!
James Talmage Stevens (a.k.a. Doctor Prepper)
in Pop Culture
*ATTENTION FELLOW NERDS* I am so VERY pleased to announce that none other than "Roland Kincaid" himself, actor Ken Sagoes, will be my guest Tuesday night on Nerd Wave Radio! Ken is a VERY accomplished actor and an amazing writer. He is known for many things but in my horror-fan world he is Roland Kincaid, resident badass of Westin Hills Asylum. Ken was the first African American actor/ character to survive an 80's slasher film and come back for a sequel. He has all the best lines in Nightmare on Elm street 3 and one of the COOLEST death scenes in the franchise in my opinion! These days Ken is hard at work in various writing projects and hundreds of hours of charity work. He truly is an amazing human being. I can't tell you what an honor this is for me.
On a brand new Slasher Studios podcast, our hosts Kevin Sommerfield and Andrew Beirl will be looking at the killer "dream" series A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. This week they will be reviewing part 4-6 in the series. Make sure to stay up late for this one. Wednesday night at 10PM central.
This Sunday's Topic
Gay marriage is a hot topic this week, with a Connecticut high court ruling unanimously that a woman whose wife died amid a medical malpractice case may sue a doctor over the loss of her wife's companionship and income, even though that right to sue was limited to heterosexual married couples at the time. Also, a federal appeals court ruling Friday that Oklahoma's ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional spurred celebration among gay rights activists.
BUT WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? Are we traveling down a slippery slope by allowing gays to seek retroactive benefits? Was legalizing gay marriage a good idea? Call and tell us your thoughts this Sunday. Call 646-200-0246 on Sunday, July 18, 2014 at 7:00 pm, EST.
About STT Radio aka "WSTT"
With thousands of listeners, we aim to discuss just about any and everything under the sun. Our hosts are full of laughter and comedy but we also hit the tough controversial topics. Most importantly, you can always call 646-200-0246 and state your thoughts and opinions.
Are you interested in appearing on the show or working behind the scenes? Visit our website for management contact information.
We are talking war stuff this week along with the impact of Nightmare on Elm Street. That includes the undertone message that might have unintentionally said in Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2! All that plus more of the same insanity you've come to love from this show! Friday 9PM EST here and call us (619) 924-0762 to get in on all the fun!
Technically that could be the title of most shows that I've done. I guess I'm in a blunt, direct, but also somewhat lazy mood with my show title. Whatever I can squeeze in I'm going to try to squeeze in, with all appropriate links on the Facebook page. Some highlights will revolve around 2 abortion "women's rights" bills in the Senate, one of which was discussed this week and one of which was voted on this week. Also, the California High School that is not backing down from their censorship or attempted censorship of their salutatorian's speech. Finally, I'll take a look at some marriage issues, from a ridiculous reality show that "marries" people for 6 months to California's changing of their state marriage law to yes perhaps the dread slippery slope when it comes to gay marriage according to an Australian judge. Also, if there's time, a refreshing stance from an Irish lesbian when it comes to religious liberty. All that today starting at 4:30 Eastern time.
Get ready Inmates & Baby Bats, The Asylum is taking a trip to Elm Street with our very Special Guest-ACTRESS/SINGER/SONGWRITER TUESDAY KNIGHT. Tuesday (YES IT IS HER REAL NAME!) has appeared in numerous projects from: 2000 MALIBU ROAD, THE FAN, CALENDAR GIRL, GENERAL HOSPITAL, THE X-FILES, LAW & ORDER and THE FACTS OF LIFE to name a few. Horror fans know her best as Kristen Parker in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM 4:THE DREAM MASTER, she took over the role in what is still the highest grossing film in the franchise. Did we mention that Tuesday is also an accomplished songstress? Tuesday will be pulling double duty as she will not only be the guest for our GROUP THERAPY SESSION, she will also be the musical guest on DARK DELIGHTS WITH LADYASLAN! Lady A has 3 very special tracks from Ms. Knight to play including the theme song from A Nightmare On Elm Street 4:The Dream Master "NIGHTMARE". You don't wanna miss this very special episode!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)