SORT BY Relevancy
ARE WE THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA LOSING OUR FREEDOM TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER? AREN'T YOU TRYED OF BIG BROTHER WATCHING YOU? ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR IMPLANTED CHIP? THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS EYE WE BE GOING IN TO ON THIS BROADCAST. SO PLEASE JOIN ME FOR THE DEATH OF FREEDOM IN AMERICA, ONLY SLAVERY. 347-850-8030 IS THE CALL IN NUMBER.
We will discuss, the captivity in Deuteronomy 28, the condition Moses discribed and what the dragon's empire ment by "freedom"
"Slavery, Freedom and Reunion in a Colonial Connecticut Town" with Grant Hayter-Menzies, Daryl D'Angelo and Donald Roddy In June 1759, Norwich, Connecticut businessman Benajah Bushnell sold Guy Drock, a slave of African ancestry, to Sarah Powers, the Caucasian woman Drock had possibly married. Ironically, this deed freed Drock from Bushnell’s control but not from slavery. In March 2012, descendants of Guy and Sarah Drock and of Benajah Bushnell came together in Norwich for the first time in over two centuries. Drock descendants Daryl D’Angelo and Donald Roddy—who when they began their research years earlier did not know they had African ancestry, and Bushnell descendant Grant Hayter-Menzies—who thought only his Southern ancestors were slave owners—met to try to understand a legacy they did not know they shared. In the town where their past began, they sought to explore the personal impact of their ancestors’ intertwined histories, how the past has shaped them, their research and their interactions with one another today, and the relatively unknown institution of slavery in early New England.
Grant Hayter-Menzies is an internationally published biographer and journalist .
Daryl D’Angelo is a wife and mother, photographer and writer, and lives in a small town in southern New Hampshire.
Donald Roddy is a 78 year old retired Airline Pilot.
This is the first part of an investigative seriers we will be bringing you courtesy of Washington Times Columnist, Jerome Elam. It was his recently published articles on this case which first caught my attention. In this opening show you will meet three amazing women; all who, at one time, were held in these 'Prison Like' environments. Diana O'Hara, Bonnie Green, and Patricia Noel all have a story to tell of their times in these so called 'SCHOOLS'.
The Magdelene Laundries/Good Shepard Schools were supervised, ordered with brutality, by the Sisters of Charity. This operation was built by the Irish Catholic Church and given laundry contracts by various government entities, including the United States and Canada. Originally began back in the 1800's and contrinued the decieved promise of education for the young women and girls sent there to work day in and day out, with very little or no contact with the outside world. Many became institutionalized, many died and were thrown into mass graves outside the schools.
These three women have found a path to have their stories shared and their voices heard; this path is lead by Jerome and we are happy to bring a continued series on this investigation as we follow the path to FREEDOM!!
Join me in welcoming all of our guests tonight as we get introduced to the crimes of the Magdelene Sisters against those sent into their care because they were poor, had been abused, had been to curious, had taken a chance extended smile at a nice looking young boy. Our President Lincoln freed the slaves a long time ago, but I'm guessing no one thought about these children.
Maya Angelou on Quilts & Slavery- Lesley Gist, the producer of The Gist of Freedom was blessed with the opportunity to call in on the Rolanda Watts Blog Talk Radio Show and talk with Maya Angelou. Maya explained why she decided to donate her work to the Schomburg Library.
Must we believe that God called some of his children the money of others? ~ Robert Green Ingersoll
Topic flow ~ God made black folks black for their sin. Being taught to black children ~ Lesser Tribes are labeled to justify slavery ~ Tricking you out of your money good. Stealing your stuff bad ~ Don't untrick the tricked help the tricksters ~ the poverty line ~ I saw Inequality for ALL ~ The Preachers of L. A. Best Show on T.V. ~ The Wizard of OZ / The Wiz ~A Black Couple has a white baby. ~ ARE CHILDREN PROPERTY? ~ Are women more empathetic than men? ~ Are Boys and Girls Equally precious on Earth? 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST ~ Comedians Teina Manu, Travis Simmons and Funny to the Moon Classroom Crew Call in to listen live 818 739-8913, Press "1" to join the conversation. Skype is available or click the link to listen, and the chatroom will be open.
The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) released the first global assessment on the issue of human trafficking. The bottom line: human slavery is still with us. An estimated 21 million people are living in slavery in the world today. The UNODC reports that the most common form of human trafficking (79%) is sexual exploitation, followed by forced labour (18%). According to the Report, the victims of sexual exploitation are predominantly women and girls. In some countries such as Russia and the Ukraine, trafficking in women for the sex trade is a big business. Surprisingly, in 30% of the countries which provided information on the gender of traffickers, women make up the largest proportion of traffickers. In some parts of the world, women trafficking women is the norm. Forced labour is less frequently detected and reported than trafficking for sexual exploitation. Worldwide, almost 20% of all trafficking victims are children. If you are a woman or have a daughter how can you protect yourself and them from such exploitation? What are the danger signs that you may be walking into a situation where you could become enslaved? Join Ken and Beth as they discuss this extremely disturbing topic. Beth will give us good advice on how to keep yourself from being victimized by the slavers. You won't want to miss this episode! Call in and speak with the hosts 347-215-9971 or join us in our online chatroom. We would like to hear what you have to say, Thursday Oct. 31st, 9:30PM PDT HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Tonight at 8:30pm (347) 838-8352 - THE INFLATED TEAR !
What about the United Nations Slavery Memorial? What Modern Day Slavery? What about.The Poverty Nation they are creating?
MONEY ADDICTS cause WEALTH DISPARITY, Overt, Public Deception and outright lies from our government officials must stop.. TRIGGER HAPPY POLICE NEED TO CHILL.THEIR LIVES ARE NOT MORE VALUABLE THAN YOURS.. Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, Atheism, Religious Fanaticism. Racism, Mass Media indoctrination, Political Cynicism. Let's put and end to them ALL and replace them with - HUMANISM - A healthy respect for all humans by all humans. Columbus Day ??? Slavery Memorial Dedication ???
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 .. We go live at 8:30pm.
Our format includes all generations of Edenite people. Our venue to include all religious as well as non-religious orientations.
This conversation is about the Public discourse...Unity and collaborative efforts to get together and rescue fallen humanity from political insanity..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (139 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (31 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- 62196 (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- WWCRHost (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamtastic Podcast (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)