SORT BY Relevancy
With truly effective marketing, sales is tough business; but without it, sales just don’t happen. Host Bart Jackson shares the studio with the flamboyant and inventively clever Ms. Ilise Benun, CEO & founder of Marketing Mentor. Together they will reveal the tips on pricing packages, niche reformulating, assessing customer needs, subtle publicities, and all those marketing strategies that bring more and better clients to your door. As an exclusive, Ms. Benun unveils her freshly minted 30 Minutes/Day Marketing Plan for Creative Professionals: Get Better Clients in 2016 – a truly profit-catching package. So join Bart and Ilise and learn how to give your products the marketing they deserve.
Rev. Dr. Amah Maat-Kare wants to know: Have you Black Woman felt a spiritual calling on your life but are unsure hot to manifest your calling?
Rev. Dr. Amah Maat-Kare, Goddess Minister and Afrocentric Wholistic Health Practitioner wants you aspiring Afro-spiritualist to tune in so you can be empowered to becaome a spiriutal emancipator and learn how to establish a Mother-centered Goddes spiritual institution. Our goal is to empower and equip you to provide spiritual leadership in your home and communities.
The Creator of the Universe was worshipped as the femal mother Goddess before she was reduced to a holy spirit. Knowledge of her existence has been suppressed along with the feminine principle and rulership. It is time to confront the age old enemy of male dominate religions that have perpetuated crimes against us and our forebears.
We must not continue to be spirutal slaes to male-centered religions. Stoop serving nature's destoyers and be the Queens, healers, teacher sand soul chefs to stop spiritual enslavement. The call for us to return to the Queen of Heave and Earth has gone out and unheard for to long . The time has come for us to take action.
Awaken my Sis-Stars to your true purpoose and initiate yourself back into your true status as Priestess, Agents of Nuith and Maat to heal our families, communities and eventually the world and fee our peole the true food for the Soul, Soul Food Remix, healing the planet one Sis-Star at a time.
Our objectives are to:
1. Empower you Black Queen to become spiritual emancipators;
2. Encourage you in spiritual leadership and spiritual institution ownership;
3. Restore truth and wholeness vs. holiness;
4. Free you from religious oppression and enslavement;
Awaken, you sleeper who are the true Christ!
On this weeks show I'm joined by Joel, Mike, Carl, and new to the show Ryan. A number of differnt things are talked about this week. I share a glitch the happends with Lego Marvel superheros (next weeks show has an update on that as well). Joel and I talk about Mario kart 8 and the Wii U. I also share my thoughts on the new Figment comic book from Marvel. Mike talks about the wonders of steam sales.
Jill Ronsley visits Paul Lawrence Vann, host of The Wealthy Speaker Show to provide expert knowledge, content and backstory on her book, 10 Steps to Publish & Succeed: How to Put Your Best Book Forward.
Whether you're contemplating writing your first book or next book, this episode of The Wealthy Speaker Show is one you shouldn't miss. Jill has extensive experience in the publishing industry as an editor, book designer, publisher and consultant to writers, self-publishers and new small presses.
That's not all, Jill counts New Times bestselling authors, Canadian literary publishers and British educational publishers among her list of clients, and she has contributed to many award-winning books in different genres.She is sought out for books in genres such as, fiction, self-help, spiritual to children's books and business books to memoirs.
She has assisted established mainstream publishers and authors, independent publishers, and budding authors in a variety of capacities.
Jill Ronsley won the Best Book Editor award from the Editors and Preditors Readers Poll and has served as a judge in several writing competitions.She is a member of the Association of Publishers for Special Slaes, the Bay Area Editors Forum, the Canadian Authors Association and Adopbe InDesign User Groups.
Jill graduated from McGill University and studied at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the University of Grenoble.
Tune in, listen in and call in with questions at (877) 404-1615 and or join us in the web chat room: www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Explore critical do's and don'ts in internet marketing and learn impactful and targeted list building strategies with Anita Pathik Law and Jef Keep. If you are a soul based entrepreneur who wants to expand your list, create aligned and targeted exposure to what you do and who you serve, don't even think about skipping this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (3 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- joegpi (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)