SORT BY Relevancy
Serenity Suite Skincare is a leader in the beauty industry. Owner and licensed ethetician Antoinette Haynes will explain the importance of skincare, lashes, threading, and how we can preserve our beauty. Find her at online at https://www.facebook.com/serenitysuite She is also a content creator for www.Naturalz.Biz.
Neo Naturalz Now Radio is an exploration into events, fashion, beauty, and all things that engage the Natural Woman. We focus on hair as a platform and give life to local and regional businesses that provide products and services to the community. Hosted by http://twitter.com/LadyBizness
Do you have uneven skintone, dullnes, dryness, blemishes, roughness, and visible pores that drive your skin nuts? Glenda explains one of Shiseido's new skincare line called Ibuki. Don't miss this episode about Shiseido Ibuki on the Glenda Ramos Radio Show!
Everyday you sabatoge your health, well-being & healing with poisonous chemical cancer causing skincare.
Shifa shares the importance of transitioning to toxin-free skincare & personal care. She gives the the toxin-free solutions.
How many personal care products do you use in a day? According to our survey of 2300 people, on average, respondents use 9 products daily.
Skincare & personal care products contain a minumum of 126 unique toxic chemical ingredients. One man in 100 and fully 25 percent of women surveyed apply 15 or more products each day. Are YOU using toxic chemicals on your body everyday? If it contains the word "fragrance" the answer is YES. Shifa can change that, if you choose to.
in Self Help
Our mission is to make a positive impact in people's lives by providing genuine holistic toxin-free products and a money making opportunity that can help individuals feel better physically and do better financially.
Helping People...Avoid the C.R.A.P. -
Chemical, Risky, Artificial Poisons seeping into the cells, blood, organs, and brain subtly, deceptively,
wrecking well-being, seductively, fragrantly and softly destroying peoples health.
Get your Special Report on how the C.R.A.P. you put on everyday is sapping your strength and wrecking your well-being.
Learn how to get toxinf-free personal care for half the cosmetic industry market prices and support the education, prevention and alternative solutions for you and your family.
Call in! Let's sound the arlarm.
Healthy, radiant skin—we all know it when we see it. How do we best take care of our own? Experts discuss product types, lifestyle issues and some methods you may not have heard of before. Guests include: From The Real Housewives of Miami, beauty industry expert and philanthropist Lea Black; renowned cosmetic surgeon and biochemist Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD (author, The Beautiful Skin Workout); acupunturist; facial rejeuvenation specialist Victoria Mogilner (author, Ancient Secrets of Facial Rejuvenation); and longevity expert Allison Heath who promotes healthy skincare through facial exercises, homemade skin creams and avoiding chemical ingredients.
Stasia Serafini is the president and CEO of Fiafini Skincare. Fiafini Skincare is the first line to blend the anti-aging power of South African Marula Beauty Oil in a skincare line. Stasia and her two sisters all struggled with extremely sensitive skin and decided to take matters into their own hands and began experimenting with properties that would address fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness as well as provide exceptional moisturize and hydration benefits with protection from environmental damage. The rest, they say, is history…Here’s their site
Hello everyone. My shows are finally over as far as how we knew them. However, I just recently found out some information about my own finances with the shows, and I definitely still want to do SOMETHING creative in the future, so I will be making this podcast to encourage feedback, support, help.
Yes I need YOUR help, and I have a few weeks 'left' of my time period for these shows, but due to unexpected last minute circumstances, they've had to go through many changes.
Join Partners in Health talk show host Gail Dixon and her special guest Jakki Wienecke owner of Divine Creations as we discuss more natural products for healthy skin and Jakki's skincare line of natural products.
Jakki's skincare line is free of parabens, dyes and harsh chemicals.
During the second half of our show, our topic is, "What's the Panic over Trans-fats in our food?" We'll discuss excerpts from the book, Salt, Sugar Fat, How the Food Giants Hooked Us, by pulitzer prize winning author Michael Moss.
Pete & Sarah Servold stopped by to talk all about tips for the home chef, their business Pete's Paleo, as well as about real skincare.
The narrative of the "Cleansing of the Temple" tells of Jesus and the money changers. Jesus expels the money changers from the Temple, accusing them of turning the Temple into a den of theives through their commerical activities, taking advantage of the poor, women, and even the Gentiles who converted to Judaism. Besides Jesus's anger at the moneychangers' greed, he did not like the the noise and commotion; for it made it difficult for those who wanted to go and have prayer time.
Chuck Proudfit, in the article, "The Cutting Edge of Marketplace Ministries", states that the the local church doesn't deal much with everyday realities for the working people in the pews (Amy L. Sherman, 2012). He institues the holistic approach of integrating faith and work through business opportuntites that promotes the four E's: Evangelism, Ethics, Enrichment, and Experiene.
This appears to be a positive perspective of conducting business by way of ministry; however, there are those in the Body of Christ that are profiting off congregants and ministry supporters in the name of "covenant partnership" through requests for financial donations. In addition, some church leaders are mixing business with ministry, selling commercialized products (apparel, haircare, skincare, holy oil, water, handkercheifs, etc.) which appeals more to the image of the leader rather than the ministry of the Gospel.
Join Evangelist Shauntae Scott of "Truth Talk" along with guest host, Pastor Lakeisha Camp-Grant of a Diamond In The Rough Ministries-Richmond, Virginia, as they discuss the pitfalls of commericalism and its effect on leadership and ministry; from the background of this text to modernity. Tune in live and call in to share your thoughts!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (49 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (41 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (33 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Own Your Career (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)