SORT BY Relevancy
Is your organization tired of the cumbersome nature of Six Sigma? Are you in need of simplicity for your continuous improvement efforts? How about trying Lean Six Sigma? In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with John Blowers to introduce how this methodology can cut down on your project time.
Hisham Sabry of HSBC Egypt discusses adjusting the deployment of Lean Six Sigma to better suit the culture of Middle Eastern organizations.
Lily Eng, Director Six Sigma Enterprise COE at
Allstate Insurance Company, speaks about how her organization has revamped its Lean Six Sigma training program.
In this Profit throught Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Dave McSherry, CFO/COO of ACPO, who discusses strategies for getting your CFO to more fully support your Lean Six Sigma initiatives upon initial implementation.
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Ali Fouani, a DFSS Master Black Belt. He will be discussing the Design for Six Sigma tools that will assist you with your product development under pressing economic conditions.
Is it justified to attack Six Sigma for company failures? We will be discussing this topic with employees from Xerox, Siemens, and the U.S. Navy.
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with J.D. Sicilia, Lean Six Sigma Program Office Director for the Department of Defense. Sicilia will present updates on the DoD's program and will reveal the goals of the program for 2010 and beyond. Sicilia will be presenting at IDGA's Lean Six Sigma for Defense conference in December.
Maximize your profit through a new and innovative process improvement model—the Ultimate Improvement Cycle. In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Bob Sproull, Lean Manager of Army Fleet Support and owner of Sproull Consulting, who discusses how he developed the Ultimate Improvement Cycle through the integration of Lean, Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraints. You’ll learn how you can use this model to achieve breakthrough results for your improvement efforts.
Genna Weiss speaks with Vanessa Lovatt—IQPC’s Lean Six Sigma Divisional Director and head of IQPC's 10th annual Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement Summit—to discuss the major highlights of the four-day conference and the 2009 Process Excellence Awards.
For the past 20 years or so, Lean Six Sigma has had a good legacy within the U.S. public sector. In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss speaks with Ron Wince, President and CEO of Guidon Performance Solutions, who discusses the current state of Lean Six Sigma deployment within the U.S. government and how it can be leveraged for further public sector process improvement in light of the passage of the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Lean Six Sigma deployment began primarily within the federal government, which was an early adopter of TQM tools that are now part of the Lean Six Sigma toolbox. Wince describes how Lean Six Sigma adoption has branched out to state agencies and local governments, such as the city of Fort Wayne. He explains how Lean Six Sigma has translated to a public sector setting and identifies successful early adopters of Lean Six Sigma within the public sector, including the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Army and the state of Iowa.
Wince offers his advice on how create a sense of urgency for the need of Lean Six Sigma tools within the public sector, including aligning Lean Six Sigma projects to the critical issues of the agency and working cross-functionally.
Leadership Succession Planning: Best Practices for Keeping Your Lean Six Sigma Program Buy-In Intact
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Lee Campbell, the Continuous Process Improvement Director for the US Army Military District of Washington. Campbell discusses how your Lean Six Sigma organization can achieve better buy-in of its program through effective leadership succession planning.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- Unseen World (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)