SORT BY Relevancy
Melanie Dinwiddie At 2:12PM
Shauna Sloan At 2:24PM
Patricia Weins At 2:36PM
Elfrieda Gamow At 3:00PM
Cheryl LeMay At 3:12PM
Jocelyn Efford At 3:24PM
Mary Ann Weems At 3:48PM
Linda Jordan At 4:00PM
Keli Roberts At 4:24PM
Sarah Siameh At 4:36PM
NOON DAY PRAYER WITH BOR JEFF JACKSON
PRAY IS THE KEY AND FAITH UNLOCKS THE DOOR.!
FOOD FOR GODS WITH gODLILI44 AND SISTAS OF SOUL!
LEAR THE SECRETS OF THE BIBLE!
HOW TO BECOME A LITTLE G(god) OR DEMI gODS!
JOHN 10:34 JESUS SAID YE ARE gODS!
PS 82:6 GOD SAID YE ARE gODS AND ARE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH!
I KNOW WHAT I AM .SO WHAT ARE YOU?
Wealthy Sistas® Radio
Connecting Business with People, Stories, and Music
LIVE Tuesdays 11 AM EST | LISTEN LIVE @WEALTHYSISTASRADIO.COM
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE: Attorney Aquanetta J. Betts, over the past 10 years has devoted 90% of her practice to Wills, Trust, and Estates. In addition, she blogs about estate planning and her practice also educates non-profits on their charitable giving initiatives.
Wealthy Sistas® Radio, is a production of Wealthy Sistas® Media Group, Each week the host Deborah Hardnett interviews extraordinary business owners who share their real life, uncensored and uncut stories of triumphs and mishaps on their journey. Each show is packed with sound business concepts that offer solutions to business professionals globally. And is intertwined with some of the greatest R&B music of all time. Listeners will find Wealthy Sistas® Radio show both informative and inspirational and entertaining.
Wealthy Sistas® Media Group – Promoting Positive People
Learn more about our Host Deborah Hardnett and services at wealthysistasmedia.com
Matthew 21:12-46 NKJV By God's AUTHORITY we can face every enemey and never fear!
Jesus knew no fear
3. Sickness or disease
Deliver those who all their lifetime were subject to fear
All power and all authority Jesus living in me to work HIS good pleasure!
Delight in the prosperity of your servant
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
We have two guests on The G-ZONE today: D.P. Lyle starts the show off and Patti J. Smith takes us home as she comes in at the half way mark.
Here is a little bit on both authors:
D. P. Lyle is the Macavity and Benjamin Franklin Silver Award winning and Edgar, Agatha, Anthony, Scribe, and USA Best Book Award nominated author of many non-fiction books (MURDER & MAYHEM; FORENSICS FOR DUMMIES; FORENSICS & FICTION; MORE FORENSICS & FICTION; HOWDUNNIT: FORENSICS; and ABA FUNDAMENTALS: UNDERSTANDING FORENSIC SCIENCE) as well as numerous works of fiction, including the Samantha Cody thriller series (DEVIL’S PLAYGROUND, DOUBLE BLIND, and ORIGINAL SIN); the Dub Walker Thriller series (STRESS FRACTURE; HOT LIGHTS, COLD STEEL, and RUN TO GROUND); and the Royal Pains media tie-in novels (ROYAL PAINS: FIRST, DO NO HARM and ROYAL PAINS: SICK RICH). His essay on Jules Verne’s THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND appears in THRILLERS: 100 MUST READS and his short story “Even Steven” in ITW’s anthology THRILLER 3: LOVE IS MURDER.
Patti J. Smith: was born in Wimpole Park, England. She lived in England and Morocco as well as several state-side Air Force Bases and considers her father's last assignment, Moses Lake, Washington, her hometown. She audited for the Dept. of Labor and Veteran's Administration Offices of Inspector General, served in the U.S. Army Reserve (Transit Control Unit and Criminal Investigation Division) and recently retired as a background investigator.
Patti lives in Vista, CA with her husband and has three granddaughters. She serves as a Regional Coordinator for the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, Co-leads Rachel's Hope After-Abortion Healing Retreats and sings in her parish choir.
Una voz que te conecta sin Limites"
Bienvenidos a Conexion Contigo el primer programa de radio completamente por Internet y en español en el Estado de Washington, este programa es Unico, Diferente, Educativo, Informativo,Divertido y Dinamico.
- Noticias con Actitud en voz de Karina Gasperin.
- Capsula de Guiando a Mamá,con Gisselle Pichardo con el tema " Como influye en el estado de animo, en los ninos especiales, parte # 2
-Comentarios y mas.
Gracias por su sintonia.
A Christian potpourri inspirational program with your host Chaplain Elmon Krupnik (www.ecainternational.org), featuring prayer, reading of Scripture, sermons, lyrics from hymns and Christian contemporary music from artists Randy and Marli Brown (www.randyandmarli.com), Huntley Brown (www.huntleybrown.org) and Kay Werho (www.chungkyungjoo.net) with songs in English and Korean. Also my sermons can be viewed on Youtube at this link http://www.youtube.com/user/IHSTogether
It is my hope and prayer that you enjoy this time we have together in worship and praise. Thank you for listening!
For God So Loved the World
16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Award Winning Artist Carl Childs will share and teach the importance of Partnering with God.
James 1:12-15 (KJV)
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Imagine being guilty, deserving of the consequences of our sin, but having a substitute provide for us. The substitute willingly accepts and agrees to receive the necessary and just punishment. That is what our Father who is so loving and merciful did for us. He did it that all would come to know Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We, therefore, submit ourselves willing to Him as living sacrifices so that He is glorified. We invite you to join us for live prayer at 6:00AM Mon.-Fri. Dial 714 459-3963.
The Phoenix Sisters, Psychic Mediums Ivy Rivera and Melanie Rimkus work together synergistically answering questions from callers about love, life and loved ones that have crossed over to the otherside. Ivy and Melanie's mission is to embrace the gifts spirit has blessed them with and use these gifts with the intention of love,light,and the highest best. They embrace whatever path Spirit has led them on to help bring healing to this world. Listen to Ivy and Melanie answer questions from callers and answer your questions about the spritiual world.
To call into the Phoenix Sisters show the number is 1-(347)-324-301
Ivy League Psychic Academy
Join us for discussion about strongholds. God's plan is for you to be free to receive His love and to love Him, yourself and others as yourself. Satan's plan is to cause you to have stress, hurt, to be broken hearted or to feel separated from God, others and yourself. But how can he accomplish this in despite the commitment of born again believers? He sets us up to have sinful reactions, to defend them and to build strongholds that seem impossible to tear down, whether with mental health or Christian counseling.
in Self Help
Sin affects everyone We should still confess and repent of out sins to remove the barrier that the sin has created. Unforgiveness can block your blessings and even cause medical issues. This week we are celebrating International Repentance, Forgiveness, & Reconciliation Week, in order to help believers to learn these key Biblical principles. Each day, we will concentrate on a different segment of the population. Many people have not forgiven themseleves. We will start with ourselves. You can say, " I forgive myself for such-and-such in Jesus'/Yeshua's name". If you have trouble forgiving yourself, then ask the Holy Ghost to help you to forgive yourself. Many believers are not using the Holy Ghost as their comforter. We are commanded by God the Father to forgive others. He states that if we do not forgive others for their trespasses, then He will not forgive us. Let's remove the barrier that the sin has created so that we are able to enjoy the full benefits that Jesus has to give us. Let's repent, forgive, and reconciled this week.
We are asking people to join our "Pray on the Hour Campaign" by praying the Heal Our Nations Prayer, the Lord's Prayer, or your own prayer. By standing on one accord, we can change the outcome of any situation.
We are asking people to fast during this week. You can fast 1, 3, or even 7 days.
For additional information about this event, please visit www.ManifestTheTruth.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- CE Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- PASOS (3 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- MBN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (0 chatters)
- BDPA (0 chatters)