SORT BY Relevancy
One of the most challenging aspects of being a single mom and coparenting is navigating through the holidays. It isn't easy, but it doesn't have to be excruciating either. Today, I'll discuss ways to make the holidays easier on the kids and some ideas on what you can do if you find yourself spending the holiday solo.
A light, fun, evening show with single moms calling in and telling their stories. I will have some of my single moms on with me. We will make you laugh. cry tears of joy and being touched by the stories of our lives. Living in the moment, sharing a gem moment, and capturing it the clouds so it will always be.
Are Single Moms Killing Their Children and the Community?? Join in! The Tim Black At Night Show 1/16/16 - Call in 323-870-4064 Tim Black At Night Show airs everyday 9P Est.Tune In! http://www.TimBlackTV.com
The New Year is underway! Today I want to give you 10 Resolutions that I believe will make your life a little lighter and a bit easier. Join me today and resolve to have a great 2016!
A friend of mine was reading a blog she frequents and wanted to email it to me. She said "You were first on my mind so I thought to share." The headline was Do Single Moms Create More Single Moms? The blogger Tara Pringle Jefferson had participated in a webinar for black moms. Our topic was about the plight of our brown babies and what we can do as parents to prepare them for the best life possible.
One of the other panelists, Kimberly Seals Allers (a single mom herself) responded to a question about single moms.
Let's tackle this question Do single moms create a new generation of single moms - their strength backfiring, leaving the current generation of fatherless youth to believe that a man’s presence isn’t really necessary, since Mom does such a good job holding it down on her own?"
Join us as we break down and shatter the stereotypes of the Single Mom!
According to Mental Health Matters, in a recent study of 2,921 single and married mothers it was discovered that single mothers have a 40% higher incidence of major depression, with a depressive episode lasting an average of 12 months. Join Single Moms, Lisa and Tina as they discuss how you, too, can feed your mind, body and soul.“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
What policies do you have in place when it comes to sex? Are you practicing what you’re teaching your children? Have you adopted a no sex in the home policy, or are you abstaining from sex altogether until you’re married? Are the rules different for single dads than they are for single moms?
in Self Help
Join host Danielle Rogers, and guest co-host Indya Gray as they interview a variety of single moms who have faced every heartache known to woman; yet they’ve managed to get back up and live their lives OUT LOUD! You’ll meet a singer/song writer, a hard-working mom of a special needs child; another mom who has over come homelessness and a mom who dared to go back to school and graduate! Their stories are real. Their struggles are fierce. Their lives are simply an encouragement to single moms globally.
If ever you felt your life was without hope, then perhaps this broadcast will change your mind. Listen to this life-changing show and remember if these women can do it, so CAN YOU........ get back up and .....LIVE your life OUT LOUD!
Who are you? What is your story? Single Parenting is a status NOT an identity. Join Lisa and Tina as they discuss how you, too, can overcome single mom stereotypes.
“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.”Marianne Williamson
Designed to Succeed. Failure is NOT an option-it’s a false start.From GED to Master’s: Ways to succeed in life.Setting up a Strategy for Success and why you should sign up for the Single Mom Boot Camp. www.singlemombootcamp.eventbrite.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (26 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (0 chatters)