SORT BY Relevancy
A light, fun, evening show with single moms calling in and telling their stories. I will have some of my single moms on with me. We will make you laugh. cry tears of joy and being touched by the stories of our lives. Living in the moment, sharing a gem moment, and capturing it the clouds so it will always be.
in Self Help
Join host Danielle Rogers, and guest co-host Indya Gray as they interview a variety of single moms who have faced every heartache known to woman; yet they’ve managed to get back up and live their lives OUT LOUD! You’ll meet a singer/song writer, a hard-working mom of a special needs child; another mom who has over come homelessness and a mom who dared to go back to school and graduate! Their stories are real. Their struggles are fierce. Their lives are simply an encouragement to single moms globally.
If ever you felt your life was without hope, then perhaps this broadcast will change your mind. Listen to this life-changing show and remember if these women can do it, so CAN YOU........ get back up and .....LIVE your life OUT LOUD!
A friend of mine was reading a blog she frequents and wanted to email it to me. She said "You were first on my mind so I thought to share." The headline was Do Single Moms Create More Single Moms? The blogger Tara Pringle Jefferson had participated in a webinar for black moms. Our topic was about the plight of our brown babies and what we can do as parents to prepare them for the best life possible.
One of the other panelists, Kimberly Seals Allers (a single mom herself) responded to a question about single moms.
Let's tackle this question Do single moms create a new generation of single moms - their strength backfiring, leaving the current generation of fatherless youth to believe that a man’s presence isn’t really necessary, since Mom does such a good job holding it down on her own?"
Join us as we break down and shatter the stereotypes of the Single Mom!
According to Mental Health Matters, in a recent study of 2,921 single and married mothers it was discovered that single mothers have a 40% higher incidence of major depression, with a depressive episode lasting an average of 12 months. Join Single Moms, Lisa and Tina as they discuss how you, too, can feed your mind, body and soul.“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
What policies do you have in place when it comes to sex? Are you practicing what you’re teaching your children? Have you adopted a no sex in the home policy, or are you abstaining from sex altogether until you’re married? Are the rules different for single dads than they are for single moms?
Let's celebrate and discuss the stereotypes surrounding our Single Moms! One of our favorite Special Guests returns. Also, Erik Terrell's "Five Signs You Bout to Be a Single Mom" haha ..If you're a member of the "club" or have something to add, join us on the air at (646) 595-3259 !
Hi Bedroom Playmates
This week we are discussing single moms who party and may bring home a one night stand or two. Is that wrong? Why or why not? Don't single moms deserve to have fun too? If not, what is appropriate when it comes to mom's enjoying adult time and a little hanky panky? How soon should a mom bring a new lover around her kids? Is it ok for a mom to have house parties, drink, smoke, and have sex while the kids are home? Yay or nah? How often should a mom go out to party? Why is it a problem for single mom's to have a sexy swag? What do want them to do? Stay home, over dress, forget their friends, and their life? Moms can be sexy, have a great time, and still be an amazing parent, right?
This is going to be an interesting discussion! We will have Sistagirl London writer of the play: Stop Bringing Your Good Booty Call to the Breakfast Table. A play about a single mom and her booty call antics. This play premieres on Sunday, March 8th. Click this link for more information.
Who are you? What is your story? Single Parenting is a status NOT an identity. Join Lisa and Tina as they discuss how you, too, can overcome single mom stereotypes.
“We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.”Marianne Williamson
Designed to Succeed. Failure is NOT an option-it’s a false start.From GED to Master’s: Ways to succeed in life.Setting up a Strategy for Success and why you should sign up for the Single Mom Boot Camp. www.singlemombootcamp.eventbrite.com
Not receiving child support? Whether you're stuggling to pay the bills or able to live abundantly, child support is the other parent's responsibility. What has been your excuse for not living your life how YOU want to live it? How do you achieve Financial Independence? Listen in and find out how to take control of your life today.
Don't forget to sign up for the Single Mom Boot Camp too.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (6 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (6 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SIN JONES (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (0 chatters)