SORT BY Relevancy
The Princess Chronicles's topic...What are single men thinking and what are they looking for ladies...The Single Men Locker Night Round Table...with ........hosted by Aduke Aremu..with special guest host Brittany Manson with guests; Tyrone TJae Jones?,Isaac Shaw Jr.,Lakyle Thomas, and Author Shane.
The Princess Chronicles airs every Wednesday at 7:30pm with the phenomenal author of The Princess Chronicles, Aduke Aremu. Mrs. Aremu will take women on a journey of becoming a princess, the do’s the don’ts, the strategies and the stories of Princesses around the world!
Last week, we hammered on understanding what honesty really meant.
We then highlighted the perception of what ladies interpreted as honest men and gave an "alert" to our Christian guys as we allowed honesty to guide our conversation.
Are Honest Christian Men Still Available is still catching waves around the singledom & we are catching on with our discussion on Your Freedom Calls You Radio.
We are narrowing this down even further.
We will delve into the hot question "Are Honest Christian Single Men Still Available in Church"?
I know scarcity of single men hit the church news for years now & we will be hitting this on the right note during show time.
Join myself and Robert on Thursday 8pm GMT!
Do not miss OUT!
A biblical perspective on the single christian men, how he is in relationships and instructions before marriage.
We want to know who has it easier - single men or single women? Call in with your stories and your opinions.
Leave us a message at (804) 277-9862. If we like your comments we will share them on the air. Sunday February 18, 2012 at 2pmEST.
Invite your friends!
Singletude captures a lesson that all single peole need to come to grips with, It is not about getting to a destination (dating, marriage, or having children) it is truly about enjoying the process, and becoming all that God has called you to be along the way. Join me as I interview the author of the book "Singletude" Yolanda Nelson and discover the wholeness in life even though you are single. Yolanda has traveled all across the country promoting her book and the essence of the book is "Enjoy the Now" Learn how to stay in the moment, let go of the past, and how to enjoy the best thing that ever happened in your life "you". You will find Yolanda to be personable and in tune with what it is you may be feeling as it relates to being single and working on yourself and your spiritual goals.
Call in and let me know what you are doing to celebrate Independence Day! Fill me in on BBQs, parties, hot spots, and what you got on the grill. What drinks are you sipping on today? Where are you planning on watching fireworks at? Where will all the single fellas be at? Ladies where are you hiding at? call in and lets get this show on the road.
(2 Sam 23:8 KJV) These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
(2 Sam 23:9 KJV) And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away:
(2 Sam 23:10 KJV) He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil.
Yes, there are somethings we simply don't know about men. But on this show, we are going to address some of the things men say they want us to know about them. And perhaps even ask them on live on air. Fun and informative show that you will not want to miss.
LOTL The Comfort Zone Welcomes MEELAH .From R&B Diva's Atlanta & Former Lead singer of the famous Motown 1990s trio “702".. Debuts Her New Single " GIVE IT TO YOU " Featuring Musiq SoulChild.
Kameelah Williams, aka, Meelah was born & raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ironically enough she became the lead singer of the multi platinum trio 702, which is the Las Vegas area code. Meelah was deemed the voice of the group by her position as lead vocalist on 702s chart topping singles such as the Missy Elliott produced "Steelo"& ladies' anthem "Where My Girls At", which stayed in the top 20 for more than 30 weeks on Billboard's top 40 pop chart, earning a nomination for an American Music Award. Her sultry lead vocals were also displayed on an array of other 702 hits including the R&B top 10 power ballad "Get It Together". The instant popularity afforded 702 the opportunity to work with Nickelodeon on their hit tv show "Cousin Skeeter" on which Meelah sang lead for the theme song.
702 went on to record 3 studio albums, winning a Lady of Soul Award for album of the year. They also recorded "Beep Me 911", the Timbaland produced hit single featured on Missy Elliott's debut album, where Meelah & Missy shared the lead vocal spotlight. Meelah also sung lead vocals alongside Pharrell Williams on 702s understated,
Show yesterday was awesome. I would like to thank everyone that listened, the guest in the chat room and our caller out of Maryland, Greg. Some of what Greg said on the show yesterday got me to thinking. Especially when he said that it was not the resposibility of good Black men to check and or rid their communities of the crafty con artist type Black males. Of course this logic is shocking to me and I was wondering just how many other good Black men feel the way Greg does? Why is it that the destructive Black male is so visual and out front in Black neighborhoods while the good law abiding Black man, Fathers, Business owners ect... seem to (always) be the invisible silent types? Someone on FB even said that nobody listens to the married men. Again I want to know, Why? Has the good Black mans good reputation been used against them by their more rambunctious, minstrel cooning street wise brethren? Are responsible elite Black men out there handling their business as visualy and publically as those they claim to be the thugs, shyters, pimps and players are? It seems that Black men with all the wisdom and knowledge on how to live a civilized, drama free life are keeping those SECRETS to themselves huh? So I would like to know if this imbalance of the good Black man vs the devious ones, harming the image of Black men as a whole? Does it cause their women to see them as WEAKER. And the world to lump all of them into one box? Tonight I want Black men (only) to call in and answer these questions. ooohhhh i can't wait.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)