SORT BY Relevancy
Stephen's murder was like punching a hole in a dam. The pent up rage of Israel's leaders and their fury at this new "movement" came out in a torrent, sweeping away lives and property. God's people suffered great loss: families were torn apart and survivors were scattered from home, property and loved ones.
Let's look at the eternal good that God achieved with this scattering. The disciples went everywhere "preaching the word." Far from discouraging them, they couldn't contain themselves. They had to tell others.
One of them, Philip, headed north into Samaria. His work there was so impressive that the apostles, Peter and John, followed him. They encountered Simon, a sorcerer. So will we.
Meanwhile, Philip headed south again, beyond Jerusalem and engaged with a high court official from Ethiopia. He was a eunuch.
Both stories are more than exciting; they demonstrate prophetic fulfillment. God was bringing His promises into reality in the gritty history of devoted disciples like you and me. In this case, his name was Philip.
Host Derek “Deez Nuts” Simon reluctantly discusses the status of American Pharoah, as well as Wesley Ward’s jolly good mood regarding his runners in England.
In the Handicapping segment, Derek analyzes Saturday’s Alabama Stakes at Saratoga and the Pacific Classic at Del Mar.
Host Michelle Walling interviews return guest Dr. Simon Atkins to discuss the preparation steps suggested for a massive wave of cosmic energy coming to the planet at the end of September 2015. Topics for discussion are:
1) Health impacts from Wave X
2) Healing techniques when suffering from health effects from Wave X
3) Disruptions (types) from Wave X
4) Solar magnetic changes, and the impacts this means for us
5) Activating "gifts" to many and what this could mean
6) CERN's "go-wrong" potential scenarios
7) What if governments lose with their weapon of CERN?
8) Prepare your body, mind, and soul for Wave X
9) Evidence of the beginning of the effects of Wave X in geological, economical, psychological, and financial areas.
We will be taking a few calls toward the end of the show, as well as watching the chat room for your questions.
Host Derek Simon discusses American Pharoah’s devastating win in the Haskell that garnered him a 136 Timeform Rating, as well as the stellar racing debut of Rachel’s Valentina, daughter of 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra.
In the U. of Bet segment, Derek details what factors are important to make a consistent profit at the racetrack — and how those factors differ based on one’s wagering goals.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Aug, 12th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The Police Officer who shot and killed Christian Taylor inside of a car dealership has been fired. We’ll deal with some details of this case. 2) The St. Louis Police Chief Slams Armed Patrols by a group of Civilians in Ferguson, Mo. 3) King Simon and Bro. Tad will talk about an upcoming event promoting the Black Family. 4) This date in African American History – How Medicare helped desegregate hospitals 50 years ago.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes filmmaker Simon Pearce to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his creative journey, projects like WATCH OVER ME and what's to come. Joining Pearce will be actor Oliver Park.
Listen in as I get the lastest dish with Simon Applebaum!
Lots to talk about this week. We are going to start off with a recording. You will have to listen in to hear the subject matter, but it should scare the willys out of any bondsman. William Cobra Staubs gets credit for this one.
Next Jason Pollack and the problems he faces in California with interstate recovery.
Dan Abraham has some observations about 'Kids with T-shirts saying Agent on them and badges bought at the dollar store.
No-one wants more regulation. But unless the Comercial Bond world steps up and polices itself the long term future looks bleak.
Yup, gun control again. The second amendment was written in the days of the Blunderbus, If you could hit a barn door at 50 feet you were an ace shot. Is it time to revisit it.
Trump plays a trump by throwing out a jouno from his press conference. Now that is a first!
San Francisco-based singer / songwriter Pete Kronowitt has released a video performance for his new politically charged song, "Change is Gonna Come," recorded live from the Cafe du Soleil in Lower Haight. The hopeful anthem was inspired both by the legends of American folk, as well as today's struggle for justice and equity. Pete co-wrote the song with Atlanta-based Chuck McDowell at a recent songwriting retreat in Crisfield, Maryland.
I will be sitting down with Pete to discuss this new song and music in general
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (12 chatters)
- Papa Lou (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (1 chatters)
- Time with Tinnie (0 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)