SORT BY Relevancy
Actress Shirley Temple was wanted to star in 'the wizard of OZ' but her contracts kept her back and Judy Garland got the part. Shirley Temple Black (born Shirley Temple; April 23, 1928 – February 10, 2014) was an American film and television actress, singer, dancer and public servant, most famous as a child star in the 1930s.
As an adult, she entered politics and became a diplomat, serving as United States Ambassador to Ghana and later to Czechoslovakia, and as Chief of Protocol of the United States. Temple began her film career in 1932 at the age of three.
In 1934, she found international fame in Bright Eyes, a feature film designed specifically for her talents. She received a special Juvenile Academy Award in February 1935 for her outstanding contribution as a juvenile performer to motion pictures during 1934, and film hits such as Curly Top and Heidi followed year after year during the mid-to-late 1930s.
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts, The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome the eldest daughter of The King of the Blues B.B. King, The Daughter of the Blues, Musician Shirley King! JOIN US!
Listen in today as we interview Shirley Luu, an extraordinary person. She has built an empire, or should I say dynasty? She calls her dynasty the Luu Dynasty, and she is known in her circles as the fastest growing of all time! Come hear her enthusiasm and can-do attitude and find out some of her SECRETS to SUCCESS. You will want to be near this human cyclone to be drawn into the quiet center and earn success for yourself?
Ms. Luu was recently named the WINNER of the 2015 Smart CEO Executive Award. Her beautiful office is located in McLean, VA, and it is always buzzing with excitement, even when Shirley is out-of-town! Her goal of financial fitness for the community is being realized by working with The LISA Project. She hopes to reach more women who know little about their own finances, and bring them up to speed.
Shirley speaks nationally and internationally in front of thousands, and she leaves her mark. She has imparted her life and financial wisdom locally too, speaking on behalf of the Small Business Association, and local top CEOs. Ms. Luu is working on a secret STEM project this summer, and hopes to create more exciting business partnerships.
Join me as we find out more, as well as her plans for the future!
Saturdays, Noon Eastern: "The Resilient Brain," host Kathy Kitts
The show where you can learn about the latest strategies for keeping your mind sharp, for babies to octogenarians!
Welcome to The Gathering Of Christ Church Restoring the daughters of Zion "One day at a time" with Sister Shirley and Sister Carol every Monday at 7:00 p:m Eastern 6:00 Central 4:00 Pacific.
Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Ahayah, my strength, and my redeemer.
Praise the LORD for He is Worthy to be Praised.
Andgels Bow before Him, Heaven and Earth adore Him.
What a Mighty, Awesome, Powerful God we Serve?
Beloved as we come into the Presence of the Most High
God this evening. May we come with Thanksgiving. May
we Come Knowing He is Our Deliver. He is Our Stronghold.
May we meditate on Matthew 4:1-11
Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness
1.Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’"
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.”
7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (63 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (54 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (28 chatters)
- BeverlyD (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- SSRN (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (0 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)