SORT BY Relevancy
The award winning Vanessa Vallely is a recognised expert in person-to-person business networking, online branding and a sought after motivational speaker. Vanessa is also the CEO and Founder of We Are The City and We Are The City Careers and author of "Heels of Steel" - which tracks her career climb as a corporate woman in a man's world.
Skip Archimedes is an inspiration to anyone who has faced adversity and challenge in their life whether physical or emotional. Having been told he would never walk again after a broken back, he defied doctors and six months later was walking. Today he inspires audiences throughout the world with his astonishing two day programme 'Supercharge your Life' where he shares his teachings from his book '10 Commandments for Health'.
Louise has been practicing mindfulness since 1994 when she was a Director at UBS Ltd.She left the City in 2001 to establish a consultancy practice offering financial and strategic advice and mindfulness training to business leaders both in the workplace and at Witherdens Hall, her award-winning, holistic Retreat in Kent.
In 2010, she helped found Mindfulness at Work Ltd. with the express intention of enabling people to access low-cost, highly effective Mindfulness training, to enhance their performance as well as their happiness in the workplace and beyond.
Alexandra is a sought after Happiness Expert and Success Mentor for women appearing on TV in The X Factor and globally on BBC World. She has also appeared in major magazines and national newspapers (including Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Eve, Psychologies, Now, The Independent, Daily Express and with a regular column in The Yorkshire Post) Also BBC Radio has Alexandra as an expert guest frequently, like Radio Five Live and The Jeremy Vine Show.
Arielle Ford has spent the past 25 years living and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is the author of international bestseller "The Soulmate Secret" and "Wabi Sabi Love". Arielle has been called The Fairy Godmother of Love. Join us and learn how to find your Soulmate.
Anne Jirsch is a London born professional futurist with a large worldwide following. Her client base includes heads of industry, politicians and celebrities from the world of film, music and sport. She is the author of four books ‘Instant Intuition,’ ‘The Future is Yours,’ and ‘Cosmic Energy’ and ‘Create Your Perfect Future.’
Irish man Conor Devine is an entrepreneur, chartered surveyor, author, triathlete, influencer and personal development junky. Struck down with Multiple Sclerosis whilst on honeymoon, he then spent three very difficult years dealing with it until one day in 2010 something switched in his life and he started to create a plan to get his life back and truly live again. Conor is an ordinary guy with an extraordinary story to share with the world, despite all the odds. An inspirational story.
How confident are you? Turns out, there's a new book out on the subject that states there is a wide gap between men and women when it comes to business. Find out why and how we can prevent it with our eWNRadio Hosts Shirley Palmer of "Shirley Talks!" and Christine Monaghan of "Entrepreneur Conversations."
Jessica Huie MBE is the founder of JH Public Relations and Color blind Cards. Following a shopping trip for a card to boost her daughter’s (then aged 7) self-esteem, Color blind Cards was launched inspired by the high-street’s lack of representative multi-cultural greeting cards. She highlights how through sheer determination and hard work even as a parent at 17 anything is possible!
Phyllis Smith talks with 2 people on different continents. Carolyn Campora is a Master in Tai Chi and Kung Fu in NYC for over 40 years. Learn how these ancient martial arts forms can improve your body and soul with even a short lesson you can start practicing today. Shirley Palmer quit 2 jobs in the private equity business to pursue her dreams. She now has several businesses and will release her first book in December! But what if you're not the entreprenuer type? What if you are unhappy in the job you're in, but not enough to quit completely. Explore with Shirley and Phyllis how to turn your situation around, so it's not just a paycheck but a job you really enjoy.
Labelled ‘Mr Network’ by the Sun, Andy Lopata was called one of Europe’s leading business networking strategists by the Financial Times. Andy is the author of three books on networking, as well as a blogger for The Huffington Post and NatWest Business Sense.
Andy speaks internationally and has worked with companies from one-man bands to organisations such as Deloitte, Merrill Lynch and Mastercard to help them realise the full potential from their networking.
Every once in awhile it's nice to stop, take a step back and take a look around you at where you are, and where you are headed.
I want to do that with you today.
In this episode, I'm going to remind you of the 6 main areas of your life that you must work on in order to Take Back Your Health™.
It's a nice, simple reminder that will refocus you, and give you a starting point for getting back on track with preventing and reversing disease.
After the episode, head on over to www.clubtbyh.com to join in the conversation about how to Take Back Your Health™!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (475 chatters)
- NTEB (61 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (34 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (13 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- BTR2451 (0 chatters)