SORT BY Relevancy
Important update about our presentation of the Sheriff's kits in Washington D.C. Miki Booth special guest has an update.
Having the ability to provide immediate first aid to yourself or others is an important aspect of individual and group self reliance. And the only way to really do this is to have some of the things you will need to provide that first aid on your person, in your vehicle, in your home or camp when the need arises. But what do you really need? if you could have an ambulance with you and all the gear that it would hold that would be great, but normally you will only have the ability to carry a few of the most needed and most likely to be used supplies. What should they be?
Caleb Causey is Head of Lone Star Medics here in Texas, and he and his sharp/dedicated crew have built a well respected company providing some of the best tactical and combat type medicine/first aid instruction in the state. Caleb will add his expertise and experience to the discussion tonight on what you really must have, what you can have and what would be nice to have in several different scenarios, for individual first aid kits (IFAK), group kits and medical bug out bags.
We will also be talking about some improvised first aid supplies you can get or use in cases where you can not get the stuff you should actually be using.
Hope to see you here tonight!
A New PATH and Moms United to End the War on Drugs
with Gretchen Burns Bergman
Owner, Director Gretchen Productions
Co-Founder & Executive Director
A New PATH
(Parents for Addiction Treatment & Healing)
Denise Cullen, founder of Broken No More
JOIN - mommieactivist and son - JUST SENTENCES facebook private group and Behind the Mic Extra. Information & discussions on the subjects not completed on the episode WEALTH, MEDIA, #JusticeforMikeBrown and TRANSPARENCY
News that Matters
Events of Interest
Lead Organizer, Moms United to End the War on Drugs
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
In this radio show, we interview Mr. Irmantas Naujikas of Neurotechnology, based out Lithuania, making this our second international broadcast. Neurotechnology is different from other Biometric Vendors in that they focus much more heavily upon the software side of Biometrics, rather than the hardware side. They offer Software Development Kits (SDK's) not only large scale fingerprint indentification systems for such applications as AFIS, but also for Iris Recognition, Voice Recgonition, and Facial Recognition. To make things even more interesting, Neurotechnology is also involved in the research and development of Artificial Intelligence, and various Robotics technologies. We will find out about this and much more from Mr. Naujikas in this interview, as well as their plans to remain competitive in the Biometrics Industry.
Listen as David Smith discusses the knowledge and skill transfer learned within immersion simulation for practitioners engaged in both international and domestic dispute resolution work and conflict resolution educators looking to build skills with students from the macro to the micro (the latter including workplace, family, community, and schools as examples). It is an opportunity to add skills and tools to and educator's and practitioner's own tool-kits. Conflict assessment, reactive skills, non-linear approaches and actions in conflict management and resolution are placed on the continuum of knowledge gleaned from an innovative educational immersion simulation: "Atlantic Hope" (AH). Come to David's session where he presents with his colleagues, Mara Schoeny and Sherrill Hayes, to learn about AH, its educational potential for students and practitioners within this intriguing program: Immersion Simulation as a Means of Building Career Ready Skills in International (and Domestic) Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding: Thursday, October 9, 1:45 - 3:15 pm.
Join David and his colleagues, Mara Schoeny and Sherrill Hayes, and all the other great presenters at ACR Conference 2014 from October 8-11, 2014 at the Cincinnati Netherlands Hilton Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. For information and registration go to www.acrannualconference.org . See you in Cincinnati!
Kids have a lot of hobbies. Some hobbies require aduts, some don't. Maximus is our guest today on Cross Link Radio and we talk about his long list of activities that he enjoys. From rock crawling with his Dad, to building Legos kits when he's alone. Find out what hobbies he enjoys with his sister and his mom too.
Maximus is a brand new 6 year old boy who lives in California. He really likes a wide variety of hobbies, and he likes talking about them. Join is in this fun conversation.
Hosts Jesse and Cody discuss recent efforts by the City of Modesto to draw business to their downtown, including a SuperKarts USA event; Josh Gordon of the Cleveland Brown's looming punishment for testing postive for drug use and the disparity between how the NFL punishes off-field behavior by both type and race; the backlog of untested rapekits, numbering over 8,000 in Memphis and other U.S. cities, only now being tested; and the Federal Governments means and guidlines for detecting suspicious activity relate to terrorism, it's terror watchlist, CIA spying on Congress,and the unbelievable erosion of our rights as enumerated within the Bill of Rights.
What do Patrick and Michael McStay know about this case that they are not telling?
They have both been running interference on this case since day one. Why?
Join internationally known psychic and star of Gaiam TVs Beyond Belief, Dr. Lauren Cielo, and the healers and teachers of Golden Rose Psychic Services: co-host Victoria Bustillos and Ishtar, The Golden Witch for another great episode of Golden Rose Psychic Radio!
In this episode, Dr. Cielo and Victoria discuss the Seventh or Crown Chakra. All our information and our connection to God are contained in this mystically, swirling chakra. Learn more about how this chakra works and how to heal it. Call in during the show and get a Free Psychic Reading about your 7th Chakra space!
Don't forget, during the show we'll announce the Coupon Code for our BLOOMING ROSE special. Once we announce it, click HERE to purchase.
Callers are welcome and of course, lots of LIVE Free Psychic Readings! We hope you'll join us!
Follow Us On FaceBook
Golden Rose Psychic Services is powered by 3-Point Virtual Services
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (113 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- The Dream1 (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (20 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- 64452 (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- American White History Month (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (3 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)