SORT BY Relevancy
January Jones-Sherrie Payne-The Supremes
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams. Today’s interview features Scherrie Payne, the co-lead singer of The Supremes 1973 to 1977. Because of her powerful voice and petite stature of only five-foot-two, she is sometimes referred to as "the little lady with the big voice."
As a new Supreme in an era when their popularity was waning, because reporters were still asking about Diana Ross. When she arrived, original Supreme Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong were the other two members of the group. Payne gained recognition for her vocals in "He's My Man" taken from the album The Supremes.
Join Host Live Chats
- FallenAngelsTV (21 chatters)
- Absolute Bible Truth (15 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- tlbethel (2 chatters)
- Inside Lenz Network (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)