SORT BY Relevancy
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
The world is not safe. Earthquakes, tornadoes, and floods are seemingly happening with increased frequency and intensity. Terrorist attacks are on the rise. Christians are being persecuted in Amerca. It's time for the Church to step up and prepare for the trials and tribulation to come.
So writes Carl Gallups, author of "Be Thou Prepared - Equipping the Church for Persecution and Times of Trouble", who joins us tonight to talk about what the Bible says about being prepared for disasters.
If you’re looking for a meaningful change in your life that brings clarity, health, and vibrant wellbeing, you’ll want to hear what Shea Vaughn has to say. A fitness expert, professional trainer, and wellness coach (also actor Vince Vaughn’s mom), Shea has created a revolutionary lifestyle practice she calls SheaNetics.
SheaNetics combines the values of both Eastern and Western wellness practices to unite the mind, body, spirit, and heart as one. Shea will also explain the 5 living principles to total wellbeing that are found in her book, Breakthrough. So if you want to live a more balanced, authentic and enriched life, you’ll want to be sure to tune in to this one!
Israel PM Netanyahu strongly scolded the UN General Assembly, followed with a 45 second steely glare at members.
A shooting in Oregon has once again raised suspicions about the shooter, whose name has not been released. The 20-year-old male who opened fire at Umpqua Community College in Oregon asked victims to state their religion before opening fire, according to multiple reports. An 18-year-old student told the News-Review newspaper that the gunman, after shooting her teacher in the head through a window, told people to get on the ground. He then told people to stand up and state their religion before opening fire. Student whose grandmother was at the school, said the shooter asked people if they were Christian. "If they said yes, then they were shot in the head," she wrote. "If they said no, or didn't answer, they were shot in the legs."
Senate Democrats today protected Obama's Iran deal.
House Speaker John Boehner said President Barack Obama violated the law because he didn't give Congress all the information on the Iran nuclear deal. Sen. Mitch McConnell says he'll take up another vote on the matter next week.
Glenn Beck blows a gasket. Justified? Shepard Smith "Haters gotta hate".
That and more.
“Forgotten music on 78 records" by Curt Hahn
Dinah Shore and the Brazilians “The Matador”
Vaughn Monroe “From the Coast of Maine to the Rockies”
Fishin' for the moon,
Are these really mine?
Link to podcast to listen and enjoy this music:
For information on the background of the songs, Requests or contacting Curt Hahn, write to www.Facebook.com/s3productions2 or Forgotten Music on 78 records or email@example.com
All on Shellac 10” 78 rpm and released in the US
Vaughn Monroe “From the Coast of Maine to the Rockies”
B Side Victor Black label 27950 released 1942
Vaughn Monroe Fishin' for the Moon, Are these really mine?
Victor Records 20-1736 1945
A: Fishin' for the moon
Composers Seiler, Marcus, Wood
Both sets Vocals by Vaughn Monroe and the Norton Sisters
B: Are these really mine?
Composers Skylar, Cook, Saxon
Vaughn Wilton Monroe (October 7, 1911 – May 21, 1973) was an American baritone singer, trumpeter and big band leader and actor, most popular in the 1940s and 1950s. He has two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; for recording and radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (8 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (1 chatters)
- cjspeaks (1 chatters)
- Kelli at DivaTalkRadio (1 chatters)