SORT BY Relevancy
Many jazz musicians have decided to make Washington, D.C. their home after traveling over the world performing jazz. This evening, I will interview Herman Burney a bassist, composer and educator who decided to reside in Washington, D.C. after traveling around America and the world performing music. He has performed with many musicians. For instance, he played the bass for 5 years with Freddie Cole and for 4 years with Rene Marie. The list of jazz performers that he has recorded and performed with is extensive. Rufus Reid described Herman as one of the finest bassist on the scene today. Join us as he shares information about his music and we listen to his CD, Offering. Jazz lives at Jazz Notes.
7:30PM - Minister Janet Reid
8:30PM - Reverend Willam Jay Vann, Jr.
9:30PM - Elder Perry Smith
S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., talks with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, about the differences between Employees and Independent Contractors, regarding California Employment Law. Ward is a shareholder and named partner of the San Diego based employment law firm, Backstrom & Heinrichs, Attorneys at Law, APC. He is a frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his article about California Employment Law in the upcoming June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Travel can be exhausting and put a strain on your immunity system. Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbal allies that help you stay healthy and nourished during travel. Cynthia is an herbalist and founder of MoonMaid Botanicals, a small herb company that is dedicated to providing high quality herbal products that are free of chemical preservatives, propylparabens or synthetics of any kind. Watch for Cynthia's article on Herbs forTravel in the June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Will Taylor Swift hit music video, "Bad Blood" be made into a movie? Who is the new host of America's Funniest Home Videos? Which famous Producer/Label Boss feel that Mariah Carey will not be able to top the charts again? Why was a television crew freaked out when The Game came on set? Which celebrity couple is coming to daytime television with their own show? Why are the producers of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta warning the cast about their "ratchetness?" Tune in to That's Entertainment! Your #1 source for entertainment news and pop culture, with your host Tammy Jones-Gibbs, today at 1pm ET on www.blogtalkradio.com/tammyjones-gibbs.
Like that's entertainment on fb at - facebook.com/thatsentertainment.radio
Follow us on twitter at - thatsentertain1
Tune in to Frat House Sports Radio Network’s newest all-sports program, Stitches with Jon & The Blayne Crew.
The NFL sits atop the agenda as the guys take a look at the Tom Brady suspension and other issues including comments regarding Jameis Winston; the Miami Dolphins and Ndamukong Suh; Sen Harry Reid weighs in on “The Shield.”
The NBA Playoffs are now down to the Eastern and Western Conference Finals, and to break down a bunch of issues on the court, The Crew is joined by Doug Rush.
As usual, baseball takes over the second hour of the program with not only their new weekly feature, the all-time all-star “Franchise Four” for each and every MLB team; but, they’re also joined by 12-year MLB pitcher Brett Myers talking about the league right now, and his post-playing career in music!
They wrap it up on the frozen ponds now there’s only four remaining in the NHL Playoffs: Anaheim Ducks, New York Rangers, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Chicago Blackhawks.
Give a listen to Frat House Sports’ newest all-sports talk program, the All-New Stitches . . . and they would love to take your calls at 347 – 826 – 9964. So be sure to give them a shout-out and wish them all of the best on their brand-new program, Stitches!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Republicans bitch and moan as Reid deploys the nuclear option for Senate confirmations and when Democrats whine about McConnell giving the Democrat’s POTUS ‘fast track’ authority. Apparently Republicans think Obama shouldn’t have foreign policy authority to negotiate a deal with Iran, but insist he be given authority to invite transnational corporations to trump the Constitution. Does this seem contradictory? It makes perfect sense when you finally realize that neither Obama nor Congress is in charge. They are puppets playing a role to keep the proles in a state of perpetual fear with a spark of false hope at the voting machines.
The Constitutional Republic has been usurped by the tyranny of soft despotism with a veneer of democracy, elections and the distraction of bread and circuses. It shall persist UNLESS liberty-loving people band together to restore Constitutional governance for a free and virtuous nation from your own community on up to the Imperial District of Corruption. Restore The Constitutional Militia of the Several States, sound money, free economies, religious and civil liberties as well as a sensible foreign policy of trade, friendship and non-interventionist defense backed up by the most powerful Navy and Marines; or watch the fascists in both parties push transnational agendas to their benefit and our demise. This is the last chance to stop those who perpetuate a hegemonic empire abroad and a fascist police state at home. To defeat the lawless hordes of Cultural Marxists, fascists, oligarchs, kleptocrats, useful idiots and their fellow travelers especially the Democrat-socialists, first you MUST CRUSH the Neocon fascist-socialists on ‘the right’. . .for liberty!
Please LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LibertysThunder
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA discusses the benefits of Eco-Tourism
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours shares a Day 10 Trip Itinerary Through Norfolk, England
- Rick & Wendy Walleigh discuss their travel memoir ‘From Silicon Valley to Swaziland: How One Couple Found Purpose and Adventure in an Encore Career’
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her recent visit to Honolulu, Hawaii.
in Self Help
Join us weekly as Bishop Kevin Williams and special guest discuss everyday issues!!! Special Guest ShaKisha Reid!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (37 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (8 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Green Life Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Reaching Out Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)