SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Our special guest will be Maurita Adler, Author of “A House Interrupted,” A Wife’s Story of Healing from Her Husband’s Sex Addiction.” She established the first S-Anon group in Myrtle Beach, SC., has Co-lead a SOSA Celebrate Recovery group. She is the founder of the Women’s Life Recovery Network, - a monthly luncheon/meeting group that allows women across the Grand Strand the opportunity to hear one Women ‘s life story.She was a presenting author at both the September, 2011, Decatur Book Festival and the May, 2011 South Carolina Book Festival, and participated on a panel, “Writing About Life’s Challenges.”She has appeared on two segments of the Dr. Drew Show, and has appeared on numerous talk shows including, “Let’s Talk Live,” ”WUSA 9 News Now,” Washington, DC, and most recently, the NECN “Morning Show,” Boston, MA.She is an accomplished speaker and has presented workshops that address:
~Therapists and Addiction Counselors
~High School and College Students
~ Women’s Groups and Book Clubs
In esoteric traditions throughout the ancient world, the number nine was credited with magical potency. Odd numbers are associated with the male force. The numbers one, three, seven and nine are generally considered magically important ~ Sexual Secrets
Explore the mysterious powers of the lingam with Rev. Goddess Charmaine and learn your penis power for prosperity! Slow thrusts, deep thrusts and shallow thrusts, which ones would work the best magic for you? Using your yang seed along with numbers, you will learn specific rituals that heals strengthens and magically expands your dick into the yoni of the universe on earth!
Join the show!
Join Ms. V and James every Tuesday when you never know what they will talk about. It's like ease dropping on a private conversation about sex. They do mix it up with the listeners and guest chimming in, but you never know what these two will say. Join the conversation at 646-716-804
Also we'll be discussing up coming adult events in the industy and public and radio apperances we'll be making.
This is a all new V's After Dark that you don't want to miss.
Do you struggle with approach anxiety? Do you fumble over what to say to the hottie in the office? Are you tired of your girl taking control over the relationship? E. Simms, is known nationwide as a game spitter, dame getter & hard hitter! We will give you the confidence needed to not only get the girl of your dreams, but how to keep her too!! For the ladies? Find out what guys REALLY think about relationships. And for the couples? Listen together about how to bring that SPARK back & stay MADLY in love.
E. Simms, a reformed bad boy, is happily married so he can relate to the struggles of single & married men. KP
Jonez, operates the transformational kpjonez.com site, which is dedicated to bringing out the best in you.
This is YOUR show. Call in, tweet @kpjonez or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We give you what you NEED.
Every Wednesday night @ 9pm Eastern.
Topics to be discussed: Missing and exploited children, sexual crimes against children; child sex trafficking, aggravated physical abuse, questionable parenting, and internet crimes against children
Amongst Friends is a group of friends who get together to discuss the everyday nuances of life. We talk about it all. Love, Sex, Politics, TV, Movies, Education, Church! Nothing is too taboo for this crew. This show will make you laugh, scream, gasp, think, wonder, and respond. Come chat with us for a spell and LET IT ALL HANG OUT. Join us every Wednesday night @8pm and be Amongst Friends!!!
Wednesdays 9pm, join your favorite Sexperts & Healthy Living Coaches, Neek & Nelly, with Moxie Gents, moderator of the FaceBook Social Group "What Do Black Men Really Think?", Eli Isabell, as they delivering realistic, empowering solution-focused conversations in the areas of personal growth, spirituality, intimacy and healthy lifestyle strategies. The new show, Get Moxie! The Lifestyle Talk Show, offers a medley of intimate & energetic approaches to enhance your overall sense of individual and relationship well-being!
Ladies! Are you ready for mental peace, emotional freedom, healthy organs, a satisfying sex life and fitness on all levels? Dial 347-850-8486 8p ET on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for Part #2 of our discussion on the path to optimal women's health Alexyss K. Tylor, Dr. Maxwell Nartey and Dr. Elizabeth Wanek.
Health BONUS: In Honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1st, we will also include the do's and dont's of vegetarianism for women. You don't want to miss this solution packed episode!
Alexyss K. Tylor of Atlanta, GA - author, minister, teacher of sexual spirituality, healthy sexuality advocate and SYMPTOMETRY healthcare advocate.
Dr. Maxwell Nartey of Chicago, IL - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, licensed symptometrist and the founder of Symptometry, known for curing women's health challenges and chronic diseases via root cause therapeuticsTM
Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of Greensboro, NC - surgeon, physician, licensed symptometrist via the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMPTOMETRY specializing in optimal health support and foundational medicine.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Relationships can be difficult, but if you have been hurt it can take a lot of effort to not ruin the relationship that you are in because you have not dealt with the issues from your last relationship. So.. It's time to figure out how to move on! Call in and join the coversation about hurt, pain, and ways to move on!
Team Dirtyredz is back on the air. We have the same cast of characters and we've added new ones. We have Cadilac Phil producing the show in studio. Go-Go Rob with the HOT Wemixes. L.D., the Love Guru and relationship expert. Da Professa, "OLD SKOOL" and You, the fans, are the ones that make the show what it is. Either chat live with us on the air or get the ultimate experience of calling in to the show @ 310-742-1853. We are coming at you each and every Wednesday Night from 8-10. Don't miss out.
On the October 1, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
It has been revealed that in Louisiana a person who has been raped will be forced to pay for services received as part of a rape kit because many of the public hospitals have been privatized. I will discuss why this is wrong and why people shouldn't be surprised Louisiana is doing this.
A pair of teachers have been charged with Carnal Knowledge of a Juvenile after a football game. The teachers work for Destrehan High School and had sex with the male 4 days before his 17th birthday. Certain conservatives, especially so called "Men's RIghts Advocates" are up in arms about the double standard. I will go over why their fears are often unfounded and why they fight the people they need to be working with to end double standards.
Finally, California passed a "Yes Means Yes" law that places certain requirements on universities. Men's rights groups are also up in arms about this law as well. I will explain why they are so very wrong in their criticisms of the law and where the criticisms should take place.
Those issues, headlines, words of redneck wisdom, tweet of the week and more on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you are listening to the show after the live broadcast you can always comment on the show thread on Liberaldan.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)