SORT BY Relevancy
This episode focuses on communication and behavior when in a Romantic relationship and keeping it new, fun and healthy
Authors on the Air host Pam Stack welcomes the very talented author Selena Robins. Unable to stay focused in school—science and math didn’t equate to happily ever after—Selena excelled in Daydreaming 101 and Creative Writing. Her entrepreneurial skills became evident in the latter part of Junior High when she found herself penning essays and short stories for five bucks a pop. Her future as a writer was foreshadowed by winning first prize in a contest run by the Humane Society—a romance about two race horses who fell in love (the filly won the race and the stud). Selena has continued her passion for happily ever after both in her life (okay, some days she’s sitting in first class on the Frazzled Express…but still) and in her books. In love with her family, friends, books, laughter, hockey, lively discussions, chocolate and red wine (sometimes all at the same time), Selena is a dragon slayer who enjoys reading and writing sassy heroines and hot heroes. After giving up her dream of becoming a movie star/dancer/singer, Selena decided that her second-in-line dream was to be a writer. Even if she never got published, she’d still want to write stories with fun characters and happy ever after endings.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Visit us on the web at http://authorsontheair.com, send us a Tweet to @authorsontheair and like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/authorsontheair.
Join Ms. V and James every Tuesday when you never know what they will talk about. It's like ease dropping on a private conversation about sex. They do mix it up with the listeners and guest chimming in, but you never know what these two will say. Join the conversation at 646-716-804
Also we'll be discussing up coming adult events in the industy and public and radio apperances we'll be making.
This is a all new V's After Dark that you don't want to miss.
Wednesday, April 1, 6pm EDT: Mitchell Rabin, holistic psychotherapist who specializes in couples counseling, will be speaking with, and entertaining questions from the listeners about most anything, but with attention to Relationships. Where do we experience the greatest stress, and the greatest joy? How do we relate to our love partner, or our business partner? The dynamics share more than we might like to think!
Call in and get free guidance from long-time holistic, humanistic psychotherapist, Mitchell Rabin.
We talk about love a lot. We look for love throughout our lives. We wish for it, we desire it, we think we need it, we percieve ourselves as lonely without it, or unloved if we feel there is no evidence of love in our lives, yet how do we view love in the relationships we have and do we set aside those we love looking for love where we are not finding it? What is Love's role in your life and how does that affect every relationship you are in? Tune in and Join in on the Conversation, Tomorrow Morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
Welcome the Bitter Black Bitch Show. Here you will here Sierra and Ms. V bitch about any and everything that is bothering them. These two ladies have a lot to bitter about and aren't afraid to let the world know.
Come join us in the chatroom where we are also bitching it up with the people in the chatroom.
Are ready to hear them bitch about what's really on their minds with no filter? Than listen every Wednesday 7-9 pm EST and Sierra and Ms V will give you a complete earful of what's bothering them.
A show designed to encourage, inspire, motivate, and to give wisdom in the areas of Love, Relationships, Finances, Family, Life, and Purpose. You life will never be the same after tonight. The fighter, warrior, and the winner in you will rise up!! The very thing that's been bullying you will STOP tonight!! The view of your battles will change. You thought you were the under dog at first but now you're going to realize that you're the favored to WIN!!
Love, laughter and books--what more could you ask for in life? Except maybe the chance to hang out with Sharon Hamilton and hear what she's been up to lately! www.authorsharonhamilton.com If you love Navy SEAL romances, then she's probably already on your Must-Read list, or let's face it, if you like your paranormal with an original twist and a side of sizzle, then odds are, she's on that shelf, too! Sharon joins us tonight to talk about how she manages to do it all, get her hands dirty and keep all of her fans coming back for more!
On this episode of the ::ANSWERS:: show, we discuss sex, lies and videotape; no not the movie but current events. Most people used to wish they were a fly on the wall if they ever had a chance to hear an all male conversation, well wait no more.
Some of the topics we'll cover are:
Atlanta Cheating Scandal
Women dying from butt injections
Indiana's New Law
And so much more.
Be sure to check out all of our exciting shows at www.JoePaulSpeaks.com/radio-show
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (0 chatters)