SORT BY Relevancy
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 10/22/14 Dating Women Radio Show where Doc talks about HIGH INTEREST LEVEL and what a Taylor Swift Interview has to do with THE SYSTEM - for the FULL hour-long show, 3+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Audience Questions We Will Address:
1. I USE TO LIKE DATING YOUNGER WOMEN UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW SILLY AND IMMATURE THEY ARE. ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE SEEN IN MY CAR AND TO SPEND MY MONEY. SO I AM BACK TO DATING OLDER WOMEN. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO OLDER WOMEN. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?
2. YOUNG MEN ARE VERY SEXUAL AND THEY CAN KEEP UP WITH ME AND MY APPETITE BUT THEY ARE LIKE CHILDREN AFTER THE SEX. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT I SHOULD CAP THEM OUT AT? I AM 37 YEARS OLD NOW.
3. OLDER WOMEN ARE NICE TO BE WITH BECAUSE YOU GET THE PLEASURE OF DATING A WOMEN WHO HAS THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE THEY ARE YOUR MOTHER. SO WHEN MY FRIENDS SAY THAT I AM CRAZY FOR NOT DATING GIRLS MY OWN AGE, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTIONS?
Football.com & Heavy.com writers Joe Scumaci and TJ Hatter discuss, debate, argue and breakdown all the news from across the football world. They'll talk NFL headlines, recap week by week performances, who performed and who disappointed.
The "Mad Hatter" and Casino "Joe" will also dive in to some college football talk as there were big games that deserve some well spoken attention.
It's a podcast that is sure to bring the realest football talk out there. Can't get enough of these two bros breaking down the sport we all know and love? Check out football.com and heavy.com for weekly articles and videos covering the entire landscape of the National Football League.
For women "in betweeners"! Too old to be young, too young to be old? Conversations with women for women who are going through the transition after menopause! The changes we women face can be challenging, especially because we are creating a new face of being older women. Let's clear the path for ourselves to stand strong in our vitality, wisdom, love and power! Hear open, inspiring and engaging conversations about Sex, Love, Relationship, Health and Work and what lies beneath the surface within us as we grow older!
Topics: Child sex trafficking, Child sex exploitation, internet crimes against children, questionable parenting, aggravated physical abuse, internet crimes against children
AUTHOR SPOT LIGHT TENACITY AND THE VERY FIRST ROUND OF OUT DATING GAME INTERVIEWS.
Let's discuss the wronful treating of today's college athlete by the schools that they are attending. These schools are profiying from these kids and not giving them anything in return. Join the show at 10:00 am. Call (818)301-5834.
This week we'll be discussing whether or not religion actually gives people meaning. We'll bring up the history of religion, explain some ideas about the role it has played historically, and how today's religions have rebranded themselves to remain relevant in the modern world.
I work with the angelic realm and am Christian based. I am also a Reiki Master Teacher, Angel Healing Practitioner. I have learned many energy healing techniques, including ThetaHealing and Zimbate. My messages are not “my messages”, they are messages from your loved ones, spirit guides and guardian angels. What I do is nothing special, but I am thankful that I am able to help give people a sense of peace. Your loved ones are around you-they never leave, they just evolve. We are souls within a human body. We are here to learn lessons and most importantly experience love.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- ARC Studies (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Indie Books (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- Rustie (0 chatters)