SORT BY Relevancy
Sultry Sundays with Narcisse & Ayinde is an unedited and unscripted show where callers can freely express themselves and share their opinions, experiences and journeys through life in a mature environment with no limitations and most importantly, no judgment!!!!
Financial elder abuse is on the rise in California. People are living longer due to advances in science, medicine, health, fitness and nutrition. At the same time, "seniors" (those over 65 years of age - which is still relatively "young" if you think about it) are some of the sole survivors of the "mortgage meltdown" and they are oftens the victims of financial fraud and "elder abuse." This husband and wife podcast discusses what elder abuse is, how to spot it, and the types of legal claims we handle as a California financial elder abuse law firm.
Common perpetrators of financial elder abuse
1. Attorneys (these professionals are in a position of "trust" and "confidence" and can unduly influence, coerce, misinform and cause seniors to make very bad financial decisions that can affect real estate, and stock portfolios). Attorney malpractice is another common claim in this area. We have seen "counseling" that has resulted in the loss of substantial equity in residential and commercial real estate estate.
2. Car dealerships (Car dealerships can try to "steal your trade" or engage in "bait and swtich advertising" or sock you away in a car loan that
5. Family (kids who see their parents as easy targets).
6. Mortgage brokers (lenders and loan officers can sock a senior away - and take exorbitant loan fees - to steer an elder into an unconscionable predatory loan (ex. a negative amrotization or "option arm loan") or fail to advise as to the advisability (or non-advisablity) of a reverse mortgage. These fees can be "taken" in bad faith resulting in serious daamges to an elder.
Freedom of expression lies at the foundation of a democratic society. In many ways, freedom of expression is not necessary to protect popular or mainstream expression, it is only when speech makes some people uncomfortable or causes offence that robust protection of the right is necessary.
GoFundMe, Eric Brazau: http://www.gofundme.com/sny49sc
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Host, Kel Fritzi.
My Show where I am left to my own incorrigible devices... No apologies, Folks, as I am always fed up about something...
I’m the Infidel your imam warned about…
Sign the Petition (if eligible) to Defend the integrity of Canada:
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity.”
Welcome! I have been trying to do my online seminar for the longest and I kept dealing with other businesses that I run. I have been on hiatus for awhile off and on returning back to ABmotivation finally because I realize that renewing my mind and soul was great but still feel helping people is very important. I really wanted to do it last year but was pushing to many projects and got downed in work. So here I am making up for lost time and sticking to plans I made to help others.
Dr Frieda Birnbaum is a Research Psychologist, Psychoanalyst and Author of “What Price Power: An In-Depth Study of the Professional Woman in a Relationship.” She’s an expert on depression, women’s issues, and attaining happiness. Brinbaum has been featured on Oprah & 20/20 as the oldest Mom in the USA to have twins.
Please Join Spices Of Life As We Discuss Women, Money, and Sex! Thursday April 23, 2015 @ 8/7 PM EST!
Too Many Times When People Hear Money And Sex In The Same Sentence They Automatically Think Prostitute Or Gold Digger, Why Is That? Why Do Men Think It Is Ok To Play But Do Not Think They Should Have To Pay? Will You Date A Man/Woman That Only Has Great Sex To Offer? What Happened To Knowing Your Worth As A Queen/King And Setting Standards And Goals For Yourself In Both Your Financial And Sex Life? Why Can't These Goals Coincide To Achieve A Common Goal...Does That Make You A Prostitute Or A Gold Digger?
To Add Your Spice To The Conversation and Answer These Questions And Many More
Call 914-803-4501 And Be Sure To Press 1 Only One Time!
Episode Description: On this packed edition of LF Ent Radio we've got new music from Ace Da Vinci's latest project #SevenDayHigh, Waka Flocka is running for president, rappers and their "baby momma drama", and of course we get your feed back on this weeks topic!
This weeks topic: "The Talk"
1.) When should you have the sex talk with your kids?
2.) Should it be taught in school or at home?
Special Guest: TBA
Check out the latest edition of @LFEntRadio featuring new music from underground & mainstream artist! Bringing you brand new music, real topics, events, and live interviews every Wednesday Night. No filters just pure talent! With your host Chicago's own Marcel "Mr.5150”
For Booking & Live Interviews Please Contact
Mr. Hardy - LF-Ent@hotmail.com
Twitter & Instagram:
in Real Estate
Everything's Bigger in Texas including the real estate market and the investment possibilities. Host Larry Muck on today's Community Investor sits down with Logan Waller, Founder and CEO of the Waller Group in Dallas Texas, to discuss the changing dynamics of the Dallas Texas real estate market. Dallas is extremely vibrant with many companies choosing to move their headquarters to Texas. Find out where your next opportunity lies.
To ask Larry a question or to find out more drop him an email: Larry@LarryMuck.com
April 23, 2015 - LIVING A RICHER LIFE ~ Life Changing Talk Radio
THEME: What is the Sane Sex Approach to Dating and Why Does it Work?
INTERVIEW GUEST: Joanne M. Deck, MBA, SPHR
Joanne Deck was born in Rochester, NY and graduated from the University at Albany, NY with a degree in math and an MBA in human resources. She is a currently an author, public speaker, trainer, Jazzercise instructor, college faculty member, and lifestyle and dating coach. She has over 20 years of corporate experience as an educator, leadership coach, public speaker, human resources director, customer service manager, benefits administrator, and program designer. In 2005, Joanne founded Nurture You, LLC, through which she conducts personalized wellness, career, and dating coaching and presents workshops. She is the author of the three-time, award winning book, titled, Sane Sex for Singles.
THIS WEEK’S MESSAGE:
Joanne M. Deck, founder of Nurture You, LLC, frequently ask the following questions, Are you discouraged by the dating scene today? Does the thought of having casual sex make you uncomfortable? Have you given up on dating because you can't find the real intimacy you seek?
Well…many for you may not have pondered these questions for years now. But, if you've never been married or are single again…being a single person today and seeking to share your life with someone to build a lasting, worthwhile relationship can be quite scary. Life as a single person can also be very frustrating --- especially when it comes to managing the unmistakable connection between spirituality and sexuality. What is the Sane Sex approach to dating and why does it work?
Tune in as Zig Zag and Rufus explore experimental radio, feel free to call in an give us your particular take on reality. No topic is taboo, except boring shit, but's thats up to you.
On tonights episode: Vaping, Smashing Pumpkins, Keith Mono, Tequila, UFOs, Sex
Good morning, good morning, GOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOD morning!!!! Today's show, is the first of its kind, here at the Morning Talk with Red Hawk Show. Today, I actually have interviews scheduled for two of facebook's and youtube's, up and coming personalities. In the Nest will be, Auntie Gummy and AJay Sanders, two VERY comfortable in their own skin, alternative lifestyle living, individuals. You know the MTWRHS prides itself on being, REAL, RARE and RAW, and these two, most certainly fit into that category. I'm so excited and delighted to be having an actual show, where WE will be focusing on something other than, MY ISSUES!!!! Anywho, I'm scheduling this show in advance, cause I want as many people to tune in, as humanly possible, cause I already know, it's gonna be off the charts AND chains.
It's Freestyle Friday! We open up the phone lines and Twitter? to YOU! Call in, ask questions, share topics and get insight...
Also, Can We Really Be Friends? Can a Friendship Really Continue After Sex?
Call in, Join In and Comment LIVE ON AIR!
@themorningshow103 on IG
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (31 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (25 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (13 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (6 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- Civil Chat With Lee (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- UBM Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)