SORT BY Relevancy
Join ‘She’ and Pavi Mehta, author of Infinite Vision and Service Space coordinator. Pavi shares the compelling possibility between birthing a “vision”, applying constraints rooted in compassion and a commitment to SERVE...Yielding a SURPLUS that is beyond just 13 million in currency...infinite LOVE! A Global Story of Business, Change and Compassion.
Doing something Beautiful
Music by Rev. Heng Sure, Dedication of Merit
Bare Naked Bliss
New Direction Virtual Service with Bishop Dr. Andrew Watkins, Sr., Ph.D
Join us as we're breaking bread with our Special Featured Guest KELLY MELERINE. Our Bro. Kelly is a husband, father of an autistic son named Cade, model, realtor, actor, and personal fitness trainer. We will speak on how he handles his busy schedule and how his son Cade plays a major part in keeping him balanced. Bro. Kelly recently started his blog which was inspired by his son Cade. As a single mother of one son, I too had my challenges, but Bro. Kelly has opened his home for us to all experience his daily fatherhood with Cade.
We invite you to visit Bro. Kelly's blog www.SQUEEZETHESPACEMANSTACO.COM to be uplifted and empowered.
Be sure to request Bro. Kelly Melerine facebook page at www.facebook.com/kelly.melerine .
Join us this coming Tuesday May 5 at 7:00 PM as we come together to pray to the Lord and wait for him to answers our prayers (Psalm 27:14).
E-mail us your PRAYER REQUEST in advance at email@example.com if you want us to read your petitions/needs on the air to have others intercede on your behalf.
Please tell other likeminded saints to join us in prayer and praise this Tuesday night. Let us join our Savior Christ Jesus in prayer for at least one hour (Matthew 26:40).
My King's Service Pentecostal Church of God with the Arch-Bishop Dr. Abrams MDiv, DD, Ph.D.
This pre-recorded episode features the dark side of living with a brain injury, coping the trails that are brain injury are much more difficult than you can imagine. Most stay stuck, some find some happy times, few find a new life that was better than the one they had before. The last option is by far the best and has the highest quality of living. It takes work, it takes determination it takes strength you never knew you had. Be one of the few one of the lucky that dig them selves out of the pits of brain injury. You can do it if you put everything you have toward it. and believe you are worth it, you are. But how can we find the light if we don't explore the dark
Many communities strive to address issues of poverty and economic development, but the Kenwood Oakland Community Organization (KOCO) has actively maintained a vibrant community despite the infusion of drugs, guns, unemployment, and home foreclosings. This week it celebrates 50 years of success in motivating residents to remain actively involved in the lives of youth, elders, and all residents who desire a clean, safe, self sustaining community with good schools. Jeanette Taylor Ramann discusses some of the work that KOCO is doing in reaching out beyond its borders to connect with children abroad and spread the success that comes with cooperation between neighbors.
Sons of the Flag is a nonprofit organization supporting military, first responders and civilian burn survivors by providing funding for innovative research. The Sons of the Flag brings together passionate community leaders, pioneering physicians, experienced military service members, dedicated first responders and purposeful civilians to complete its mission.
Today's show will be on (MST) Military Sexual Trauma and the issues that affect those who suffer with this condition and we will also discuss Women's Issues. Issues surrounding dealing with PTSD and the affect on a veterans social life and veterans' family and how PTSD can ruin any and all activities.
and your phone call to our Brooklyn Navy Yard (347) 884-8078.
we will have a full show and look forward to being with you starting at 2300 Zulu time!
our civilians CONUS friends 8pm Atlantic, 7pm Eastern, 6pm Central, 5pm Mountain and 4pm Pacific
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on May 5, 2015 at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show.
Today's topic is:The Next Health Alert.
What do you do? Take precautions, do as you are told, or shrug it off? How to decide? Dr Daniels shares a worry –free way to prioritize your health concerns. Apply this quick and easy way to process the next CDC scare, health alert or public service announcement and sleep well at night. Tune in. Think Happens.
Dr Jennifer (Healing is Natural) Daniels: http://vitalitycapsules.com/truth-files
Listen by phone/ask questions via 914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio and/or http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network w Arch-Bishop Dr. Abrams, DD
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (14 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (8 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- RoxieZw (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- New Shahada following the Salif (0 chatters)