SORT BY Relevancy
Experts in the service dog industry, Jeanne Hampl and Darcie Boltz share their perspective on a family highlighted with Matt Lauer who have a service dog for their small child. Can we expect a young child to know how to properly handle a dog by herself? During the interview the dog showed signs of stress that the general public wouldn't recognize, but had the dog industry ignite - like panting and yawning. This interview brings up a larger topic of service dog welfare that gets lost in the "feel-good" stories, like this, that get ignorantly run in the media all the time. My question is: WHAT ABOUT THE DOG?
This show will be an interview with several Service Dog owners, Handlers, and Trainers. We will discuss issues import to the Service Dog community.
It is our hope to create an environment where people feel free to share their experiences and learn from each other.
Time permitting questions will be taken from listeners near the end of the show.
Our guest are both professionals and lay people who are speacking according to their experience and personal knowledge.
The views expressed are not nescesarily consistant with the views of the host.
We ask all callers to be mindful that this is a public forum and as such should govern yourself accordingly.
This show will discuss the legal aspects of Service Dogs. We will interview Lawyers, Leaders in the Service Dog industry, Owners who trained their own Service Dogs, and Handlers who obtained their Service Dogs from a Service Dog Organization. We hope to create an environment where people can learn more about their options when it comes to service dogs, The legal issues surrounding fake service dogs, many organizations choices available, the cost of training a Service Dog, personal experiences with Service Dogs, and what handlers wish people would know about them and their Service Dogs.
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION - THE AGENCIES FAIL TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SERVICE DOG SCHOOLS
Frank Perino - Host
Suzanne Tarazi-Ferraro - Co-Host
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION Means FREEDOM, Equality and Total Accessibility Advocates for the Disabled!
Tonights show will feature Beth Hicks discussing issues concerning her service dogs with the listening audience who call in to speak.
We strive to provide a show where people who have a service dog can learn and express themselves.
We offer insights and best practices and encourge responsible handling of service dogs.
We are always looking for guest with interesting stories.
We invite your questions and input. Please make comments on the show in the comment section.
If you enjoy the show, please share it with your friends.
Tonights show we will feature Dr. Veronica Morris Executive Director of Psychiatric Service Dog Partners. Dr. Morris will be discussing her organization and other topics of interest.
You won't want to miss her dynamic presentation. Invite your friends to tune in and listen.
We will extend the show for an extra hour so you will have time to ask questions.
The call in number is (646) 668-2499
You can use this link to share with your friends www.blogtalkradio.com/ServiceDogAcademy
If you know anyone who will be a good guest on the show let me know.
These shows are listener supported. If you would like to support this show and you have PayPal
You can give at email@example.com. If you don't have PayPal and would like to give email the show and we will tell you how.
Join us with guest Joe Frazier and his Pit Bull Service Dog, Dosha.Just how does a rescued Pit Bull become a Service Dog without the breeding and without the training? Just a natural ability to adapt and alert to a persons condition.This is going to be something we can all learn from, and I hope you'll pass it on and share it with anyone you think might want to hear about Joe and Dosha's story.As always, we encourage your comments and questions, so give us a call wen we're on there air. We'd love to hear from you.347-838-8615You can also find us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ThePitBullAdvocateLike it!~Dogfather
We meet two special animals today: Nala cat and Justice True the Service Dog
"Hi, My name is Nala. I am 3 years old. I am a siamese mix with tabby. I was left at animal shelter when I was 5 months. But I have a loving home now. Nice to meet you :) www.nalacat.com
Follow me on instagram @nala_cat / @nala_cat_store" Nala is best known for her beautiful, wide, round blue eyes and uncanny facial expressions.
"Justice True, my smart, amazing, talented boy who has a very special behavior that he started doing all on his own- pushing me in my wheelchair. All of Justice's training is force free and relationship based progressive reinforcement training.
Dog really is my Co-Pilot!" Please like Justice's Facebook page and you must see this VIDEO
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (44 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (5 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- Brilliant Essence (4 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)