SORT BY Relevancy
It's been a great run, but after six and a half years, we are calling it a show. Come join Thomas Keister and Darrell Mays for the series finale of Probably Uncalled For!
Since 2007, it's been our pleasure to pick apart the ills of society, entertainment, and politics on the way to becoming an award-winning podcast, but since we are going to be taking Free Rein Radio in new directions in 2014, it's time to retire the show. Join us one last time, as we'll be covering the last great crimes of 2013, and some of the best (?) new laws of 2014, and the year end review of what various morons crammed (and got stuck) in themselves, among other topics, time willing.
Stay tuned to FreeReinMedia.com and ThomasKeister.com for more information regarding our future projects.
Relationships - Self Love Relationship - Loving oneself means caring about oneself, taking responsibility for oneself, respecting oneself, and knowing oneself (being realistic and honest about one's strengths and weaknesses). In order to be able to truly love another person, a person needs first to love oneself in this way.
Loving yourself is an important part of enjoying and getting the most out of your life. It's also crucial for getting and maintaining satisfying relationships with others. Loving yourself is mainly having self-respect, which is the only dependable way to create love in your own life. To be able to be loved, you must love and respect yourself as much as you do others.
Stop trying to be perfect. Stop criticizing yourself for being less than perfect. Always do your best, but not reaching perfection is not failure. Don't let anyone's expectations of you put any pressure on you. Remember that no matter what, you will always be perfect just the way you are, flaws and all.
Be sure to Tune in to OH! RADIO SHOW's LIVE broadcast which is re-scheduled to air on Wednesday NOV.19 at 6:30-7:30p.m. Standard Mountain Time (sorry, rescheduled from NOV. 13 to NOV. 19). Finale discussion of SELF LOVE RELATIONSHIP. Out-Spoken Heart-to-Heart discussions. If your Relationship is out of balance it is time to bring things into a greater balance - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. All relationships may need adjustments.
OH! RADIO SHOW HOST GREATLY APPRECIATES your patience and support! Thanks much for tuning in to the Nov. 7 broadcast. I am sure that you enjoyed listening to the show just as much as I, Martha Wooden enjoyed presenting it to you. Until we meet here again, I leave you with much love and peace.
Y'all ready for the PARANORMAL PARTY?! Listen in to The Conner Sisters as they are finishing up the Halloween series, by sharing interesting facts about Halloween, giving movie and haunted house reviews, covering all things Halloween and just havin a plain out good old spooky time! Come party with the Sisters and find out information you didn't even know about Halloween! It will be a Paranormal Party Episode you won't want to miss!! What are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Because we are going as the best dang Paranormal Party you can find!
Join Andrew Gluchov (@statboydrew) and John Doucette (@radiodoucette) as they dive into the world of college sports. From football, to basketball, hockey and more, the guys are there to give the proper respect to all college sports. From the College Football Playoff to the Frozen Four, Andrew and John will cover the championships that make college sports the amazing experience that they are. Tune in and enjoy the show!
It's finally here. Vanderbilt and Virginia meet in the College World Series. Andrew and John talk about the matchup and how the teams got there. They also spend time looking into the upcoming NBA Draft and how the injuries of Embiid and Randle will change how teams draft.
The Washington Nationals took the first three games of their four-game set with the San Francisco Giants, but they couldn't complete the sweep. The Giants took the series finale today, 7-1 final in AT&T Park.
The Washington Nationals rallied late but came up short in the series finale with the Colorado Rockies in Coors Field. 6-4 Rockies final as they avoided the series and season sweep.
The Washington Nationals took two of three in Milwaukee but couldn't sweep the Brewers, who salvaged the series finale with a 9-2 win in Miller Park. Stephen Strasburg struggled on the mound and was out early this afternoon...
The Washington Nationals dropped the series finale with the San Diego Padres this afternoon. Padres' starter Ian Kennedy shut the Nats down. Taylor Jordan left the outing early with a fever. Nats dropped to 14-12 on the year.
This is it! This is the final chapter of We're Alive. Join us LIVE for the finale, hosted by the WA Fancast along with the show's creator, Kc Wayland, for a Q & A following the broadcast.
Big Z is.... Nosebleed Seats!
It's About that time! The Heisman trophy has finally been awarded, who is the lucky winner? The seven year run on Sons of Anarchy has come to a close with the series finale this past week, how did Big Z think it measured up to other finales. A huge day in the NFL is upon us. Tons of matchups with playoff implications, namely the showdown in Philly for the lead in the NFC East. Big Z gives us his predictions! So listen in live or on demand to the show everyone can afford to listen to! Nosebleed Seats
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (58 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (0 chatters)