SORT BY Relevancy
1) Program introduction
2) Nov 22 (13) CBC interview with former PM Joe Clark about the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle
3) Music Break
4) Nov 24 (13) CBC report on the Senate Scandal
5) Taking calls from listeners
6) Closing Music , O Canada them Song
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News update reports on the Mayor Rob Ford and also the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal . That the RCMP are investagating . 3) Playing Part 1 of the CBC Report 4) Mid Break Music 5) Part 2 of the CBC News report 6) taking calls from reporters 7) Closing Music , them song O , Canada
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News Report on Mayor Rob Ford Story plus news update on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal 3) Finnish with the them song of O , Canada
1) Program Introduction
2) This program is about the Week News Reports from CBC National on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle.
3) Part 1 is Nov 20 (13) CBC News report
4) Music Break
5) Part 2 is Nov 21 (13) CBC News Report
6) Taking calls from callers
7) Colsing Music , then Song of O , Canada
It appears many have forgotten there are more issues facing American than the ISIS issue.
Believe it, or not, There is still a "border crisis", there are primary elections going on around the country, and the GOP is making a strong push to take the Senate and keep the House.
in addition, the frontrunners likely to seek the GOP nomination for President are starting to make the "political rounds" to States with "influence".
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" with us this morning 7AM-8:30AM as we take a look at these and other issues.
Obama is expected to issue and executive order for amnesty for 5,000,000 illegal aliens on Labor Day. We think he may wait until Tuesday in order to play some golf on the holiday. Luis Gutierrez from Chicago is hoping for the announcement as soon as possible in order to “punish those against illegal immigration”. These cretins have no idea what they are unleashing in the country…or do they? Large scale protests and civil disobedience will give him a great excuse to declare martial law. All of this could have been stopped if politicians had wanted to do so. Meanwhile, Putin marches on.
Today I'll be talking with Peter Waldron about the ongoing Staffergate scandal, including the consequences of Kent Sorenson pleading guilty and Mitch McConnell campaign manager Jessie Benton resigning.
Critical Conversations for this week ending August 29th is about the kids going back to school and whether the Common Core curriculum is right for America's children. Assembled for this discussion are Editor in Chief, and Common Core proponent who will be speaking with Dr. Jim Picht, presently teaching at Louisiana Scholars College and author - columnist Tim Kern who spent years in academia teaching America's youth.
Next up is whether Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton are our only viable 2016 Presidential candidate. The fact of the matter is they are the only candidates that can run without financial backing from their parties. How does this change the landscape. Can money buy the White House when you have an unmotivated public tired of the scandals from the White House and the lack of substantive progress from either the Republicans or Democrats in the House and Senate.
Finally, Ebola is one of those diseases that the media likes to stir into the melting pot of public hysteria. Dr. Picht, whose one Ph.d (yes, he has more than one) is in Microbiology, will explain what we need to be afraid of, or not.
We will talk today on blogtalkradio.com /don-durant about the wealthy buying up our country and then opening business in opther countries to avid paying taxes. Mitch McConnell was caught on tape laying out Republican plans - If they take back the Senate he will shrink the Federal government and roll back every bit of progress made during the Obama Presidency..And you know he will attempt it. To listen on the phone while we are o air live: 718-305-6322