SORT BY Relevancy
1) Program introduction
2) Nov 22 (13) CBC interview with former PM Joe Clark about the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle
3) Music Break
4) Nov 24 (13) CBC report on the Senate Scandal
5) Taking calls from listeners
6) Closing Music , O Canada them Song
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News update reports on the Mayor Rob Ford and also the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal . That the RCMP are investagating . 3) Playing Part 1 of the CBC Report 4) Mid Break Music 5) Part 2 of the CBC News report 6) taking calls from reporters 7) Closing Music , them song O , Canada
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News Report on Mayor Rob Ford Story plus news update on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal 3) Finnish with the them song of O , Canada
1) Program Introduction
2) This program is about the Week News Reports from CBC National on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle.
3) Part 1 is Nov 20 (13) CBC News report
4) Music Break
5) Part 2 is Nov 21 (13) CBC News Report
6) Taking calls from callers
7) Colsing Music , then Song of O , Canada
Congress should have more partisanship about ideas and less about the legislative process - but of course, Harry (G)Reid won't; Not that anyone’s paying attention, or believes Jim Geraghty's misplaced optimism, but the thinks GOP House candidates are set for a great cycle; Taking the Senate would give the GOP control of the legislative process, and that would mean very little, given that their first order of business would be to restore full minority party rights; And if even it did, remember who has the veto pen in addition to his pile of Imperial Executive decrees.
Aaron will be welcoming U.S. Senate Candidate from Georgia Amanda Swafford on the show.
Aaron will be discussing the Georgia political scene as the nation prepares for election day. Give Aaron a call at (646) 200-3400.
Aaron is the new voice of Conservative talk radio. Unafraid and aggressive he will take on anyone, including Republicans.
Follow Aaron on twitter @AaronMcCready or visit him at www.AaronMcCready.com
Johnny Destino is an attorney and a Niagara Falls School Board member now running for NY 62nd Senate District.
The Live call-in discussion centers around the Safe Act, Common Core and local politics.
Tonight at 8:30pm we'll discuss:
The US Senate elections next week, why Democrats can't be as dumb as the GOP and not believe polling
Why Chuck Todd doesn't understand Southern politics, and is afraid of talking about racism
Ebola continues to ravish America, with today's deaths due to the virus the total Americans dead is now ZERO.
Please join host Jason Wade Taylor/Randy Hahn LIVE @ 10:00pm EST for three hours of hard hitting honest Conservative radio.
Six Senate polls by NBC News and the Marist Institute for Public Opinion show momentum for Republicans in key races that will help decide majority control.
The findings in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, North Carolina and South Dakota — coupled with what has long appeared to be safe GOP bets in West Virginia and Montana — illustrate the clear opportunity for Republicans to net the six seats necessary to gain power after the 2014 midterm elections.
The Battleground Tracker polls released Sunday by CBS News and The New York Times also show Senate control leaning toward Republicans. The findings show Senate races tightening in Colorado and Iowa — both states in which Democrats currently hold seats — and Republican Dan Sullivan holding an edge over Democratic Sen. Mark Begich for a possible GOP pickup in Alaska.
Please follow me, Jason Wade Taylor on Twitter and be sure to check out my website QuagmireAmerica.Weebly.com.
Call in and speak with the host (347)989-1665