SORT BY Relevancy
1) Program introduction
2) Nov 22 (13) CBC interview with former PM Joe Clark about the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle
3) Music Break
4) Nov 24 (13) CBC report on the Senate Scandal
5) Taking calls from listeners
6) Closing Music , O Canada them Song
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News update reports on the Mayor Rob Ford and also the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal . That the RCMP are investagating . 3) Playing Part 1 of the CBC Report 4) Mid Break Music 5) Part 2 of the CBC News report 6) taking calls from reporters 7) Closing Music , them song O , Canada
1) Program intro 2) We will be playing the CBC News Report on Mayor Rob Ford Story plus news update on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandal 3) Finnish with the them song of O , Canada
1) Program Introduction
2) This program is about the Week News Reports from CBC National on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle.
3) Part 1 is Nov 20 (13) CBC News report
4) Music Break
5) Part 2 is Nov 21 (13) CBC News Report
6) Taking calls from callers
7) Colsing Music , then Song of O , Canada
This episode will pick up the conversation from September 11, 2014. We will follow up on the issue of Business and Economic develpoment in senate district 19. Candidate Rueben Dockery will highlight the last legislative session as related to twenty bills sponsored by the incumbent Senator Thelma Harper and their affect on the dire condition of constituents.
Fran Tarkenton is even asked to weigh in on Adrian Peterson scandal. Is proper behavior set for too high a standard for NFL? Corporate sponsors are fleeing the NFL under new controversy. Peterson's child abuse case has exponentialized. Another NC Panther player has similiar issues. Governor Dayton may spite his hand and shoot his foot. The Vikings sitll can't find right formula for winning season.
Join host Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel at 7pm EST as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Listen live and CALL IN to speak to the host and co-host--(347) 996-3923. Join the conversation!
Tonight's topics include:
A fascinating debate ensues over how long it takes to go 80 miles at 80 mph....
UN Preparing to Dump Thousands of Syrian Sunni Muslims on United States as Refugees
In Case You Missed it: Ten Crazy September Days of "You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up"
Breaking: US lawmakers back plan to arm Syrian rebels
Benjamin Netanyahu on Islam: "There Was A Master Race, Now There's a Master Faith"
‘It’s Spiraling Out of Control’: Hear Obama's Plan to Combat Ebola Outbreak (still no strategy for ISIS)
Franklin Graham: Ebola Virus May Be Part Of Bible End Times Prophecy
New Columbia: UN Backs Senate Hearing Held Today to Make Washington DC 51st State
Ancient 'moon god' monument unearthed in Israel
US and Great Britain in Bible Prophecy: Who Were the Druids?
Obama Ship Sinking: President's ISIS Speech Had Nothing to Do With Defeating Terrorism
Obama Unable to Sleep After Learning Limbaugh Liked His Speech
F-18's in Death Valley Canyo
Rare but Severe Respiratory Enterovirus Sweeping Across American Midwest: No Known Cure
Gowdy: First Benghazi Hearing Was ‘Serious,’ ‘Fact-Specific’
IRS Email Refers to Conservative Targeting As ‘Secret Research Project’
The Halli Casser-Jayne Show takes an in-depth look into the thousands of years old practice of yoga pursuing the question: Is Yoga All It’s Cracked Up To Be? with a panel of distinguished guests including two time Pulitzer Prize winner and New York Times senior writer, William J. Broad, renowned physical medicine and rehabilitation physician Dr. Loren Fishman, bestselling author and creator of the Yoga Cardiac program for Cedars Sinai Medical Center Cardiology Unit, Nirmala Heriza and author and yoga instructor Melissa Carroll.
William J. Broad is a senior writer at the New York Time. He has won every major award in print and television as a science journalist. He has twice won the Pulitzer Prize, as well as an Emmy and a DuPont. He is the author the important THE SCIENCE OF YOGA, THE RISKS AND AWARDS, that created a scandal in the yoga world.
Dr. Loren Fishman integrates yoga into his physical medicine and rehabilitation practice in New York City, where he teaches at Columbia Medical School. He has published over 85 papers and conducted clinical trials studying the benefits of yoga for osteoporosis, scoliosis, piriformis syndrome, and rotator cuff tears and is considered a creative pioneer in the field of yoga therapy.
Nirmala Heriza's bestselling book DR YOGA, A COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR DISCOVERING THE HEAD-TO-TOE HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA, with a foreword by Dr. Dean Ornish is based on the Yoga Cardiac program that she created for Cedars Sinai Medical Center Cardiology Unit. She developed the Integral Yoga program for Fitness Icon “Jane Fonda’s legendary Beverly Hills Workout Studio.
Melissa Carroll is a yoga instructor and writer based in Tampa, FL, where she guides more than 300 students every week. Her latest book, GOING OM, REAL-LIFE STORIES ON AND OFF THE YOGA MAT features a unique collection of never-before-seen personal narratives from celebrated authors.
Our Subject today is forgiveness. We find that today, we are more apt to persecute rather than forgive. We would rather hold on to our hatred and our hurt rather than forgiving someone who has wronged us. The Bible tells us that we must forgive if we ourselves want to be forgiven. Today we will be talking about the Ray Rice and the NFL scandal that is in the news today. We will also talk about whether or not someone should be forgiven if they have committed domestic violence against their wife or girlfriend. Join in the conversation tonight at 8 pm EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)