SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
How to Sell Your House with Super Mike! Pricing Agreement – 3 homes that are sold most comparable - Then do the down grade and up grade based on annual report Success Selling Guide : The Incentive category listing properly over commission – multiple listing One year home warranty – protects the home during the listing and protect the buyer one year after buying – heat, electric and plumbing and some of the appliances Keeping the house immaculate both in and out – De-clustering, creating space etc. – when finish sit down talk again Marketing – where and how when to list?
Email: email@example.com for more info
When people talk about how to sell your house, they often think of those important things like kitchens, baths, cleaning up and putting cookies in the oven before the open house. But what often gets left un-talked about is the value of speed.
And if you want to know how to sell your house---fast---you want to talk to realtor Danny Griffin of A&E's 60-Seconds to Sell. Along with his brother John, the Griffin brothers are high-stakes realtors turning the typical home sale technique on its head. They list a house at about half its traditional market value. This starts a feeding frenzy of deal-hungry buyers. They call it the “quick sale auction”.
They say it works.
You can see the action as it happens on 60 Seconds to Sell. (Saturdays at12:00pm on A&E). The trick is to get buyers' attention and then let greed, desire and market forces take over. Once buyers smell a deal, they’re drawn to a two-hour, one-day open house and auction where the brothers start a bidding process (war?) and let the circling buyers feed with their checkbooks.
The technique infuriates some traditional realtors, but Danny says it works and susses out what the home would eventually sell for anyway, minus all the waiting.
What does this do if you want to know how to sell your house quickly? It creates a possible path to get the price you'd get anyway, without the carrying costs of a house that languishes for weeks and months on the market. It makes it possible for a homeowner to get cash in hand to move when they want to and get the new house they're buying without someone else snatching it up from under them.
It's a gamble. Have you got 60-seconds?
Tune in today for another great episode of the The Down and Dirty with Frank Fontana!
Up first is Sell This House: Extreme master builder Charlie Frattini. A few weeks ago, we had show host Tanya Memme on and she gave us the scoop on the crew... including Charlie. We'll learn about his background, and how he got involved in A&E's longest running daytime show.
During our Craftsmanship segment, we're welcoming Dr. Ron Koperski and some of his students to the studio. He heads up the COM 494 class at Bradley University's Slane College of Communications and Fine Arts, and they're in the midst of learning the craft of public relations and communications during their spring Corporate and Agency Seminar.
We're also checking in with Dinger Bats owner and partner Kyle Drone about manufacturing wooden baseball bats in a startup atmosphere, and we'll hear a DIY Disaster story from The Impatient Gardener blogger Erin Schanen.
Let's get Down and Dirty!
Scared of embracing color? Does your home look like 50 shades of greige? Let's talk color with Chris & Roger Hazard.
The soft tones of greys and beiges can be calming and soothing in many places, but when your entire home inside-and-outside is shades of greige, there might be a gigantic opportunity to add a bit of your personality and your laughter-side into some of your spaces.
We're talking with designers Chris Stout-Hazard and Roger Hazard about how to dip our toes in the world of color, and how to build up the courage to make a big leap.
Roger Hazard is internationally known as an innovative designer and the star of the first real estate-related show on U.S. television, Sell This House. Roger introduced Americans to the concept of staging, igniting the real estate industry and paving the way for the dozens of real estate-focused shows currently found on cable channels. A constant collaborator with Roger, Chris Stout-Hazard leads design for their furniture and home decor company, Roger + Chris, acts as the go-to guy for all technical projects, and balances Roger's rustic style with a modern aesthetic.
You can follow Roger and Chris' adventures remodeling their historic home and see their collection of home furnishings at www.rogerandchris.com.
In today's show, Candy Hough and her angelic family, The Posse of Angels share channeled insights and messages on the transformative energies of the recent Supermoon, solar flares that have brought the possiblity of more expansion of light in our lives. This increased light will be available for all of us to clearly see how we may have dimmed our ability to shine who we are by accepting limitation and how we can now choose to step into a new portal of limitless possiblites.
Claire Candy Hough is a Licensed Reiki Master/Teacher, Angel Practitioner, international radio host on Angel Healing House Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angel-healing-house, Author of "Angels of Faith" http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/angels-of-faith-book/ and a Writer. She communicates directly with her angelic family, 'The Posse of Angels'. Through her international business Angel Healing House http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/ Claire Candy provides healing, empowerment and direction in a loving, honest and no-nonsense manner. Her clients receive very practical advice to positively and proactively transform their lives to peace, joy and self-love.
Be Prepared to be Inspired, Enlightened and Uplifted!!!
With NFL Week 2 in the books, Frat House Mike and this week's co-host, Brandon bring you their reaction to the biggest upsets of the week . . . and there were some BIG ones: Seahawks -- 49ers -- Colts -- Saints and how some of these made the current standings a bit of a surprise. Week 2 seemed to be decimated by injuries to major players that affected teams . . . and fantasy players everywhere.
It's been the week from hell for the NFL and we've yet to really chat about Adrian Peterson . . . and, we've got a new CBA drug-policy coming on-line which will affect some existing suspensions.
With Week 3 just two days, you NEED to give this NEW weekly Frat House Sports Radio Network program a listen . . . and call-in with your thoughts to 347-826-9964!
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
This show is dedicated to finding and educating Ephraim. Who is Ephraim but the ten lost tribes as described in the Tanach. The question you must answer is: Are you Ephraim? Join us as we speak with Prophet Tom Deckard as he gives us key information about Ephraim today.
Frat House Mike brings back his memorable solo-hosted "Frat House Saturday" broadcasts featuring a special rebroadcast of the most recent "Frat House Sports Show" from this past Thursday plus ALL the live sports scores and events as they're going on everywhere at the moment.
But, the BEST part of "Frat House Saturday" is usually the opening Frat House Mike monologue or editorial guaranteed to generate your listening interest and perhaps provoke a response!
THIS is a relaxed Saturday afternoon sports-talk program you do NOT want to miss RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall talk about the "Creation Of Money".
The basic pillars are:
Once you lay the foundation from the above pillars of profit when you must follow the rule of "The Market Is Always Right".
Apply all of these basics and then you should be able "create money" in the appropiate "form" that you need it in. Feel free to call in and participate in our breakfast chat discussion and offer your suggestions and comments. Call us toll free @ 619-768-2945.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- SHRAonair (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- susun weed (15 chatters)
- FFToolbox (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Fulfilled Dynamics (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (0 chatters)