SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This is a continuation from the "Tone It Up Tuesday" show that was not completed. Learn more about your self-image and how it effects how you think and act. It also effects how others interact with you. Start feeling your confidence and raise your self-esteem by paying more attention to your self-image and make whatever changes you feel are necessary. This show is sure to inspire you to go to the next level. Also, tune in for "What's Up With That!" and so much more.
Pre-order a copy of "The P.O.W.E.R. Book: Using What You Have To Succeed". Click now for details!
Register free for the "Do Life With Power Challenge". Click Now!
1.What is your self image and why is it important?
2.What type of Attitude should you use?
3.How should you control your thoughts?
4.How powerful is your imagination?
5.Why should we learn about our astrological side?
6.What type of affirmations should we use?
Cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
Blog Spot http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/
Google plus https://plus.google.com/+tarhakaelbey19
Topic for show: Self image; how our spiritual image of self determines our relationships with others.
Following the discussion we will take callers for one question only! You must be 18+ to participate. These readings are for entertainment only.
in Self Help
Marvin Gulley your slelf proclaimed self esteem,self image,self identity coach back with episode 2 of my series ' I AM'. I will define and discuss self esteem and self image the starting point of getting your life on the path most promising to build your best present and future life.
This week on The Conversation Cafe™ A.Raquel & Mahoghani Dawn will talk with celebrity & entertainment blogger Ray Cornelius, who keeps us "in the know" about the latest in entertainment news. In the second half of the show A.Raquel & Mahoghani Dawn will discuss “Creating A New Self-Image.”
For more information about Ray Cornelius visit: Website: http://raycornelius.com/ Facebook: facebook.com/Ray-Cornelius Twitter: @75RayCornelius Instagram: instagram.com/raycornelius.
Listen in LIVE and call in to join the dialogue by calling (773) 897-3986. You will be empowered, educated and enlightened. “Remember…“where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!” #TheConversationCafe
in Self Help
Exciting and empowering new episode. Understand the importance of your self-image and how you can use it to achieve fitness goals and other goals that you have set for yourself. See the best in you and watch it be reflected in how others treat you and how you treat yourself. Release yourself from any negative self-images that are influencing your behavior. Also, find out a great tea to drink for calmness, alertness and more mental clarity. It may not be the tea you think. Get the answer on "Morning Cup of Tea".
More new thought provoking challenges are available. Register free for the "Do Life with Power" Challenge. Click Now. Visit our facebook page to see a new smoothie recipe of the week.
This is inpsired by a heart wrenching story, my own life history and the Wombn who empower me! Lets disuss BODY IMAGE AND VALUE.
Accessing the Divine Within is the BEST THING we will ever be able to do!
We Dish on EVERYTHING. From clothes, current events, black female enterprise, black feminism, black female rights, black female sexuality, black female health, black female wealth and most importantly BLACK FEMALE SOVEREIGNTY!
While Iyanla mite "help" you "fix" your life: the Angry Deva's help you GET YO LIFE!
In all thy Getting, get an Understanding.
The Original Mother, the Black Wombyn is the last to awaken to her Divinity and Divine Place in the Cosmos. We are the place to discuss all the things they DON'T WANT us to talk about or focus on. Tune in daily, write to us to be a host, and share! This is FOR US and BY US. so lets SUPPORT our OWN.
Seeing and loving yourself can sometimes be a lot harder than simply looking in a mirror. Our image is often decided for us at a young age and is generally a major factor in the development of our self-esteem. What was it that made you feel the way you do about your self-image? Was it your personal struggle with your weight, your hair, or appearance issues? Could your self-image been instilled in you by your parents, your classmates, your spouse, or advertising and the media? Whatever the root of your self-image is, it is never too late to work on YOU so that you can see the beautiful person in the mirror that we all see.
in Self Help
Jesse Dowell, a 12 year old author and speaker, will speak to us today about Visualization and Self-Image in this re-broadcast show. Jesse is the author of The Magic Forest. Here is what Dr. John Demartini, bestselling author of Inspired Destiny, and featured contributor of The Secret, had to say about young Jesse's book: "The Magic Forest is an adventure book that will help readers discover the hidden treasures and vast potentials lying buried within their creative minds." - Jesse is going to talk about visualization and how to apply it and use it. He also is going to tell us about self image and what it means and how important it is to keep a high self image. Re: Visualization and Self-Image, Jesse says, "Visualization is seeing yourself accomplishing a goal or seeing yourself doing or having what you want. Its also very important to feel how it would feel to have that goal accomplished or having that thing you really want. Self image is what you think about yourself based on what you say to yourself."
in Self Help
When you look in the mirror, what do you see? How do you think others view you? Do we compare our image to the many models, actors, and performers that we come in contact with via television and the movie screen?
With today’s vast array of technological outlets, we are fed what is good, bad, and how we should appear to be considered acceptable, and physically beautiful or handsome.
On this episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio, we’re going to delve into the subject matter of how we view ourselves, and how the media may play a part in the struggle of how we truly feel about ourselves, as well as how we view ourselves.
We are pleased to have actress/model, Annise Michelle, join us to delve into this issue, and offer her perspective and experiences in maintaining a healthy self-image.
Join us on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 9:00pm PST/11:00pm CST/ 12Midnight EST.
To listen live and comment on-air, dial (646)200-3148. Or listen live from your computer and join the chatroom conversation.
** Sponsored by: Shades of Afrika (Corona) and Paloma Investigative Services
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- NTEB (75 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)