SORT BY Relevancy
Philmore Steele guides listeners on a journey through guided meditations designed for personal transformation and enhancing the ability to enjoy the beauty of life.
Philmore Steele is a shaman, meditation teacher and master of esoteric energywork. He holds an M.A. in psychology.
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. You have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."-Harriet Tubman, Social Activist, Escaped Slave, Underground Railroad Leader.
in Self Help
Do you fear who you are, or who you have become? In a busy world, it's easy to lose sight of who you TRULY are. Find your identity and fear not!
Host, Dawna Hetzler shares her fears. We all fear something. What is that you fear? Dawna will discuss three things to help you combat fear. Do you want to be the warrior God created you to be? Do you want to be your more authentic self? Break through the barriers, and conquer your fears. Empower yourself. Live life to the fullest and quit living in fear. Fear robs you of the joys of today. You can do it. You are not alone in your fears. You are stonger than you think you are. You are a warrior, ready to fight any fear that comes your way.
in Self Help
Tune in and join Dr. J. as she dialogues with Minister Sabriena Williams, to discuss the various aspects of “Self-Awareness” as a Preacher, Teacher, Prophetesss, Spiritual Life Coach & Author and much, much more.
Having the ability to provide immediate first aid to yourself or others is an important aspect of individual and group self reliance. And the only way to really do this is to have some of the things you will need to provide that first aid on your person, in your vehicle, in your home or camp when the need arises. But what do you really need? if you could have an ambulance with you and all the gear that it would hold that would be great, but normally you will only have the ability to carry a few of the most needed and most likely to be used supplies. What should they be?
Caleb Causey is Head of Lone Star Medics here in Texas, and he and his sharp/dedicated crew have built a well respected company providing some of the best tactical and combat type medicine/first aid instruction in the state. Caleb will add his expertise and experience to the discussion tonight on what you really must have, what you can have and what would be nice to have in several different scenarios, for individual first aid kits (IFAK), group kits and medical bug out bags.
We will also be talking about some improvised first aid supplies you can get or use in cases where you can not get the stuff you should actually be using.
Hope to see you here tonight!
Tabatha Pope, host of "The Librarian", welcomes romance author Christie Craig.
Christie Craig, AKA C.C. Hunter, a New York Times Bestseller, is an Alabama native, a multi-published writer, motivational speaker, and writing teacher. She currently hangs her hat in Tomball, Texas and writes the USA Today best-selling young adult paranormal romance series, Shadow Falls, published by St. Martin's Press/Griffin. When she’s not writing her young adult novels she working on her humorous romantic suspense novels she self-publishes under her real name, Christie Craig. Learn more at www.CCHunterBooks.com or www.christie-craig.com.
Join "The Librarian" and Christie for a chat about reading and writing, and call in with your questions and comments at (347) 633-9609.
Host of "The Librarian", Tabatha Pope, can be found on Facebook, at All For Love of the Word and Book Boost PR.
This is a copyrighted and trademarked podcast owned solely by the Authors On the Air Global Network LLC. on the web at authorsontheair.com.
Thank you to our corporate sponsors: Author Marketing Hub.com and PML Media.com
Tonight, the host of Let's Talk Truth, Loyce Bullock along with her guest will discuss the gift of Free Will but how the effectiveness of that powerful gift is negatively altered when Blinded By Self Sufficiency. Join us tonight at 7:30 pm by dialing 347-843-4945 and let your voice be heard. Don't bite your tongue, speak out on Let's Talk Truth, we listen.
in Self Help
30 minutes will change your life. Join Amy Tammen every Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PST for in-depth conversations on intuition, ambition, consciousness and creating success. A radio show for intuitive, action-oriented, conscious people who have big dreams and aspirations. Each episode will give you the tools to manifest your desires, achieve your goals and live an amazing life. Amy will guide you to expand your consciousness so you can create lasting success in business, relationships and wellness. Sign-up for Amy’s newsletter and you’ll receive a free intuitive reading to map out your blueprint for success: www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com. Share you insights and a-ha moments on the Intuitive Coaching with Amy Facebook page and Twitter.
in Self Help
This week Janet addresses issuses of empowerment and how it can be used in conjunction with neutralizing but first, Janet reads for Dynyse who is having troubling adjusting to a more public career. The HS and Janet find the underlying thread of the issue which contains feelings of having to hide, being a wallflower, and vulnerablity in crowds; due to past experiences, lives and beliefs of chaos and victimization. Wrapping up, she then explains that empowerment with focus and attention directed toward the physical body can help your connection, health or mental issues.
in Self Help
Random Talk is a product of a long standing friendship, now coming up on 15 years, Carol and I came up with this brilliant idea. Recently on one of our weekly walks, we decided to give people a look into our great discussions and weekly rants.
Friends since 1999, our friendship has taught us patience, forgiveness, support and a host of other lessons. Since then we have both become college graduates, working professionals, business owner, wives, and Carol a mother. We hope to continue our loving friendship for years to come.
Show aired 9/17/2014 @4:30pm
This week Sharea and Carol discuss a post from Sharea's blog The Radiant Sunshine entitled, "I have a mind for thinking and a heart for loving..." Join us as we discuss the importance of loving yourself, how it affects your external relationships when you don't, and how having too many rules and too few boundries can lead to unhealthy relationships.
Development Page: rsdevelopment.org
Also like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRadiantSunshine
Personality disorders are of many types. They range from self -consciousness, and inferiority, to disorientation and mal adjustment in thought.A sick mind can be as real and distressing as a sick body, and at sometimes even more than the body, as the mind replays the past events of life, it becomes so real and alive to the individual who has done nothing to alter the disorder, or confusion, that keeps them so occupied in thought. each moment is spent in flames of anger, or to have revenge of that particular situtation or condition.Understanding the mind cannot be released of its passions, until it is voiced of this errort thought, man continues to live in a consciousness of total dissater trying to figure out the outcome of their error thinking.The personality then becomes adjusted to accomodate this attitude of mind,as each error thought enters the sub-conscious mind, and hides itself, many find themselves in need of psychiatric help.They can often help themselves if they come face to face with their thoughts about their condition, and uderstand that Love for themselves, is the key to forgive and let go.There are many reasons why many people go through these situations in life and some never get to experience the joy in living and loving LOVE is the medicine for this DIS-EASE.
Welcome to another episode of the Inspired Children parenting show with Dr Rosina McAlpine.
Is your life so busy you hardly have time to breathe? So many demands on your time: work, home, friends and family and the kids? So many parents fall into the life trap of going through the motions of busy living. This gets amplified when you have children and have a mortgage with one week merging into the next with very little change or light at the end of the tunnel.
If you are feeling trapped as a parent
If you feel resentment that your life is on hold while you self sacrifice your needs for the needs of your family
If you don’t know what the purpose of your life will be when your kids move out
Then join me, Dr Rosina McAlpine as I interview Nicolas Perrin from Lion Heart Coaching who will sharing his insights into the importance of creating and focusing on a powerful vision for your life, for your family and getting out of the parenting trap.
Nicolas’ purpose is to facilitate his clients to capitalise on their gifts and talents to experience a happy, healthy and fulfilling life of their dreams. Nicolas works with entrepreneurs, small business owners and corporate refugees who have a burning vision to make a difference in the world. For more about Nic’s programs www.lionheartcoaching.com.au
Want more day to day practical parenting support – then Download Dr Rosina's free parenting guide at www.DrRosina.com
Learn how you can teach your children key life skills like good self esteem, eating well, communication skills and managing emotions in just 15 minutes at a time
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (0 chatters)