SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Welcome to Gems of Wisdom Radio with Teresa Maron!
Helping You, So You Can Help Others!
Join Teresa as she welcomes Lynnis Woods-Mullins CEO and Founder of PraiseWorks Health and Wellness, a mind, body, spirit wellness company that specializes in educating women 40 and over about holistic practices, fitness, nutrition and spiritual renewal.
The Gem of the Day is Prehnite.
Lynnis is the Publisher and Editor-n-Chief of the digital magazine “Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond, Different Background…Same Journey” and co-author of “DeStress The Mess-Minimizing the Impact of Stress on Your Body, Maximizing the Joy in Your Life.” Subscribe Here.
Lynnis has been recognized nationally as a Health Advocate for Women and was recently a finalist for WEGO Health Advocacy Award, and today she is sharing her wellness choices and tips with you!
Gems of Wisdom brings you Expert Guests teaching Self Help, Personal Development, and Spirituality, Wednesdays, 2-3:00pm CST Tune IN!
Gems of Wisdom promises Informative and Relevant Content with a Self Help and Motivational theme, Teresa brings together Change-Makers, Innovators, and Creators, heart centered in service and committed to your personal growth! Sign Up for the Gem of the Day for Guest Updates, Specials, and Free Gifts.
Contact Teresa Here.
in Self Help
Do you fear who you are, or who you have become? In a busy world, it's easy to lose sight of who you TRULY are. Find your identity and fear not!
Host, Dawna Hetzler shares her fears. We all fear something. What is that you fear? Dawna will discuss three things to help you combat fear. Do you want to be the warrior God created you to be? Do you want to be your more authentic self? Break through the barriers, and conquer your fears. Empower yourself. Live life to the fullest and quit living in fear. Fear robs you of the joys of today. You can do it. You are not alone in your fears. You are stonger than you think you are. You are a warrior, ready to fight any fear that comes your way.
Tonight, 9/16/2014, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard remembers, Ruby Dee, Star of Stage Screen & Television, and Activist. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
Join Women’s Wellness Expert Delayna K. Watkins as she exposes the importance of women’s health and fitness for today’s busy Women Leaders. Various guests will share and discuss practical ways to create balance, improve health, release weight and decrease stress in their environment leading to healthier happier lives.
Tune in every week to elevate your health and improve your success. Delayna's Guest Financially Fierce Sonya Valentine.
Text ADTY4D to 24587 and ask questions for #AskTheNurse or Tweet to @MWHYRadio #AskTheNurse
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Audible Trail
There are many ways to open your consciousness and connect with your higher self however the key to successfully achieving this feat is by being focused on your goal. On tonight's show Rosie is going to discuss some methods you can utilize each day to assist in the quest for connection.
At the bottom of the first hour Rosie will be joined by Leslie Hale, Astrologer for the weekly Astro-Talk segment. So many changes are occuring in the Universe right now it will be good to hear from Leslie about what we can expect next week and into the next month. You can view Leslie's newsletter for all the latest news at www.lesliehale-astrology.com.
The show is hosted by Rosalea of The Psychic Meeting Place. Rosie will be accepting calls the last hour of the show. Call 1(714)888-7516 to arrange a call on the show and get in the queue.
*The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
in Self Help
Tune in and join Dr. J. as she dialogues with Minister Sabriena Williams, to discuss the various aspects of “Self-Awareness” as a Preacher, Teacher, Prophetesss, Spiritual Life Coach & Author and much, much more.
Today’s Topic: Wholesome and Delicious Homemade Foods
Sub Topic: Balance Meals thorough out the Day
Discussion: SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives so we can be happy!
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read and Learn more about Shalom Health and Wellness on the Oasis World Wide News Publication at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
Philmore Steele guides listeners on a journey through guided meditations designed for personal transformation and enhancing the ability to enjoy the beauty of life.
Philmore Steele is a shaman, meditation teacher and master of esoteric energywork. He holds an M.A. in psychology.
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. You have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."-Harriet Tubman, Social Activist, Escaped Slave, Underground Railroad Leader.
Wednesdays 9pm, join your favorite Sexperts & Healthy Living Coaches, Neek & Nelly, with Moxie Gents, moderator of the FaceBook Social Group "What Do Black Men Really Think?", Eli Isabell, as they delivering realistic, empowering solution-focused conversations in the areas of personal growth, spirituality, intimacy and healthy lifestyle strategies. The new show, Get Moxie! The Lifestyle Talk Show, offers a medley of intimate & energetic approaches to enhance your overall sense of individual and relationship well-being!
SISFI is hosting a Suicide Awareness/Prevention NY Tour on Sept. 17th - Oct 3rd across NYC, Long Island and Westchester to bring more awareness, services, programs and resources to address the increasing numbers of people facing serious life and emotional challenges, and human suffering with suicide ideations/thoughts, and supporting families who lost loved ones to suicide.
The theme of the tour is “Look into my heart and mind, tell me what you see”. It highlights the realities of not knowing what’s in a person’s mind or on their heart by what we see on the outside, and that we must engage in dialog and allow an open and comfortable atmosphere for people to open up and express themselves. The workshops and radio shows of the tour are scheduled at different times every day across the 3 cities.
We have aligned 15 community workshops, 3 luncheons and 15 radio shows to bring people, mental health professionals, energy therapists, health professionals, survivors and healers together to address this very serious and important topic affecting many people in our communities. While the community workshops are local in the 3 cities, the radio shows will have guests from across the country who lost loved ones, and practitioners who specializes in the support, treatment, recovery and healing of mental health, life coaching, emotional wellness and human suffering.
For full schedule of the tour check the website http://sisfi.org/suicidetours.html.
Like the tour page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.suicideawarenesstours and Follow the tour on Twitter https://twitter.com/SuicideAPTours.
Support our work at SISFI by liking our page https://www.facebook.com/sisfi.inc and Following us on Twitter https://twitter.com/SISFI
Please share and help to promote. For any questions please contact us at SISFI via (347) 817-8686 or Ask@sisfi.org.
Thank you and God bless. One Love.
in Self Help
It is commonly believed that focusing your attention more intently on positive or inspiring thoughts will reduce or eliminate the negative in your life. Or that somehow the negative will atrophy away. This is simply not the case. A positive thought is only attracted to (and attracts in) other positive thoughts, having no effect whatsoever on the negative. So how do we make this manifestation stuff work for us? The answer is quite simple: in order to manifest what you want in your life you must first Neutralize the negative!
Tune into this fascinating show and start taking charge of your life as Janet Richmond leads listeners through individual healings to help Neutralize the negative in their lives. This is an amazing opportunity to call in and receive personal one-on-one help to begin unclogging the areas of your life that continually resist change. Even listening to someone else's healing will take you through the same transformative experience as the person it's directed toward.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (19 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)