SORT BY Relevancy
Check it out! Sedona Charter School "Charter Chatters" have invited Chief Kris Kasian of Sedona Fire Departments to chat about the new fire department, what it's like to be a Fire Chief, and more. Local Sedonans are invited to come to the dedication of the new fire department. Get details here. Enjoy the show!
Check it out! 8th Graders from Sedona Charter School are heading to New York City to participate in the Montessori Model UN, representing Singapore. Student representatives Zach Fox and Sara Boykin will chat up the trip with the Sedona Charter Chatters on our first show of our second season! The 8th graders will also visit museums and experience other highlights of New York City.
Sedona Charter Chat -ers interview Peter Sterling , our local Sedona Harp magician Friday, April 12 at 2 pm at http://sedonacharterchat.com. Find out more about Peter's illustrious music career here: http://www.harpmagic.com/about-me/meet-peter
Check it out! Former Charter School Mom, DJ and Social Media Guruess Mixtress Hava chats it up with charter chatters about living foods, spinning tunes and the meaning of life. Join us for this superstar informational, musical and educational chat to ramp up your life.
As we get ready to say goodbye to the lazy days of summer, it's time to turn our attention to the new school year. According to a new back-to-school survey by Accenture, a majority of parents plan to spend more on their children's back-to-school shopping this year, driven by rising costs or necessity rather than greater spending power.
The survey finds that 67% of parents plan to spend between $100 and $500 and 41 percent plan to spend $500 or more for back-to-school shopping this year. One-third of parents spending more plan to increase their spending by $250 or more. Among the reasons given for the spending increase, 71 percent cited higher prices and 56 percent cited increased school requirements. Startling, nearly one in five parents said they will spend more in order to help their children "keep up with their friends."
It's not hard to blow your family budget when it comes to fulfilling the needs (and wants) of our children – particularly when retailers have eye-catching aisles of back-to-school supplies just waiting to picked up by anxious students. On today’s episode of Your Money, Your Matters, we will discuss the importance of planning and budgeting for back-to-school. We’ll offer tips on how to cut costs, and stay on budget.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Call in # (347) 633-9365 - Chad Wilson talks the latest in high school football and college football recruiting on the Gridironstuds Show
- 10:20 AM - Interview with Top 2015 Dual QB Torrance Gibson - AMH Plantation HS, FL
- 11:20 AM - Interview with recent Florida Gators commit George Brown
- New Rivals 2016 Rankings
- What frustrates you the most with college football recruiting?
- Strange but true high school football recruit story
- Max Preps Top HS Teams in the Country
Call: (347) 633-9365
You might not be going back to school, but when you are shopping for your kids--you can find some incrediable bargains for you! Take advantage of the sale and pick up some pieces you can wear now (in the summer) and into the fall. I'll show you how to create these summer into fall looks this week at MissusSmartyPants.com!
This episode also answers a question regarding what to have in a basic shoe wardrobe and why!
Click here to get this week's style mission you should be doing!
The Know-it-all of style MissusSmartyPants Fashion Rescue. I'll help solve your dressing dilemmas! This show is for women looking to reinvent their style. Tips are offered weekly for makeup, dressing, hair and more! Come join a supportive group of women & get a style tip or two.
HEBREWS CHAPTER 4 : 1 - 16
1. Exhortation to fear lest we should fail like Israel [ Romans 11: 17- 24; Gal. 3 : 7- 14 ]
2. Faith brings rest not the observance of some day. [ Romans 3: 1 -31; 4: 1-25; 5: 1- 11; Eph. 2: 8 - 9 ]
3. Character of God's rest: His work was finished, not because a certain day had come.
4. Condition of rest - cease from law - works and accept by faith the rest in Christ [ Matt. 11: 28; Rom. 3: 21-31; 4; 1-25; gal. 3: 14; Eph. 2: 8-9 ]
5. Christ Better than Joshua (v.8-13 ), Because Joshua could not give true rest like Christ. ( Matt. 11:28 )
6. Warning to christians to enter into rest by Faith and not by observing some day [ Col.2: 14- 17; Gal. 4 : 9-10; Romans 14: 5 -6. ]
7. Christ Better than eartly Priests ( 4: 14-5:10; 7: 1-8:6 ). Because he is an heavenly High Priest, sinless and able to deliver.
in Pop Culture
Were going to talk about this weeks top instagram post, and the consequences of social media. Also discussing our favorites dances, boys, august alsina, back to school, boys, fashion, august alsina, and more about boys! Follow us instagram @rehyna_omg @hersey_chocolate2000 @loveable2828
My guest for 07/30/14 is Sarah DeAnna.
Overcoming childhood poverty and personal tragedy, Sarah DeAnna graduated high school with honors, then put herself through college, graduating early with an International Business Marketing degree.
After college, Sarah DeAnna was “discovered” and went on to become a successful international high fashion model who has appeared in some of the biggest and most influential fashion magazines worldwide, including Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Amica, L’Official, and Riviera. She has done runway shows and other events for internationally renowned designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Stella McCartney, and others. She has appeared as a model on various TV segments for such stations and shows as TLC, Bravo, MTV, E!. Hollywood Insider, and Good Morning America. Sarah DeAnna is represented by several agencies worldwide.
One of the reasons Sarah DeAnna is so successful in the modeling industry is because of her commitment to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Sarah DeAnna is fascinated with nutrition and health, and is also committed to compassionate living and spreading the message to women and young girls that beauty radiates from within and that self-love, confidence, and a commitment to health are what make every woman just as gorgeous as any supermodel.
Her 1st book, Supermodel YOU, was released April 1, 2013 and was an instant bestseller.
Today, Sarah DeAnna continues to model and promote the book doing book signings, speaking engagements, and other inspirational things.
To connect with Sarah DeAnna online, visit her website: www.sarahdeanna.com
Recent college graduate and newest member of the Carriage Trade PR Visibility team, Cynthia Wright, sits down with Pearl Fyderek to talk about why internships are so important for college students preparing for the world after school.
Wright shares her experience as an intern with Savannah’s 2013 Small Business of the Year, and speaks about how the experience shaped her knowledge of the business world, and what she learned outside the classroom.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (9 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (6 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- The Final Say (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Purpose for Women International (1 chatters)