SORT BY Relevancy
Jesus is coming back for His Children/His people, He promised us that. Come hear how you can prepare yourself for His Second Coming. I want to tell you what God said to me that He is looking for in His children. Have pen and paper ready to take notes. You don't want to miss this broadcast. Remember the Great Flood; and Sodom and Gomorrah? Their were not prepared or ready; you don't want to be caught unprepared, I have some things you need to know so you can be prepared before His Second Coming. Don't be "Left Behind"!
Christ's Second Coming, which is sure as God, is merely the correction of mistakes, and the return of sanity. It is a part of the condition that restores the never lost, and re-establishes what is forever and forever true.
Pray that the Second Coming will be soon, but do not rest with that. It needs your eyes and ears and hands and feet.It needs your voice. And most of all it needs your willingness. Let us rejoice that we can do God's Will, and join together in its holy light. Behold, the Son of God is one in us, and we can reach our Father's Love through Him.
Author Larry Toombs will be teaching out of book if the Holy bible called revelation. Apostle John prophesied these things would cone to pass after he saw Jesus on an island and being in good spirits that day. He said he saw a door in a heaven that contained 7 seals. He also said I saw an Angel coming down from the having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. On the 1st coming of Christ God sentenced Lucifer to be chained up for 1000 years. The righteous reigned in Heaven with Christ for 1000 years. Revelation 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come to life for 1000 years. God loosed Satan After 1000 years and he reigned on earth with the sinners who did not survive the first coming of Christ to complete the war called Armageddon. Whoever received the mark of the beast could not eat or go to heaven in the second coming of Christ. Revelation 20:13 revealed and the sea gave up the dead which were in it and death hell delivered up the dead which were in it.
KEVIN NEWMAN II, "THE SECOND COMING" WILL BE JOINING ME N THE RING TODAY,WE''LL BE DISCUSSING BOXING,HIS CAREER, HIS LIFE,Las Vegas resident Kevin Newman II possess the Mayweather pedigree of success embedded deep within!!!! TEAM MAYWEATHER
DON'T MISS THIS SHOW,
We have often heard of the long awaited arrival of the "second coming" of Christ and because all truths are equally respected, the details of his arrival is not in question on this show. But I am posing an alternative possibility that that which we call Christ never left. As a Divine emodiment of the infinite presence of all that is, how could we ever be in it's absence. What if that which we call the annointed one has been present on this planet all along? Join us for this very interesting and elightening conversation that will empower and intrigue you.
1. Turkey and Russia promised on Wednesday not to go to war over the downing of a Russian fighter jet, leaving Turkey’s still-nervous NATO allies and just about everyone else wondering why the country decided to risk such a serious confrontation.
2. Marine Gen. John Kelly, the top U.S. general in South America says that Caribbean nationals from multiple islands have left their native lands to join the terror group called the Islamic State.
3. Two Palestinians were shot and killed in separate incidents Thursday in the West Bank as Israel announced plans to build a new fence near the flashpoint city of Hebron in an effort to contain a two-month spate of violence.
4. Russia announced plans on Wednesday to deploy long-range surface-to-air missiles at its air base near the Syria-Turkey border to destroy any target that threatens its warplanes in the area — an angry response to Turkey’s downing of a Russian fighter jet, which raised fears of a direct clash between Russia and NATO.
5. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday expressed solidarity with the Palestinians by encouraging them to keep fighting Israel while Iran pledges to "defend [their] movement in any way" they can.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 10:20-23: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth..."
Our second coming quote for today is from John Bunyan. He said, "Let the Lord’s return encourage the saints to hope, and to rejoice in hope of the glory of God, notwithstanding present tribulations..."
1. Since the beginning of 2014, representatives from Israel and Saudi Arabia have had five secret meetings to discuss a common foe -- Iran.
2. Israel Air Force jets struck targets in the area of the Lebanon-Syrian border on Tuesday.
3. The Obama administration is weighing a range of aggressive responses to Russia’s alleged violation of a Cold War-era nuclear treaty, including deploying land-based missiles in Europe that could pre-emptively destroy the Russian weapons.
4. The defense framework signed with India this week during Defense Secretary Ashton Carter’s trip to the Pacific is the most recent step in U.S. efforts to put together a coalition to counter China’s growing influence, including its aggression in the South China Sea.
5. A strong 6.0-magnitude earthquake rocked the district of Sabah on Malaysia's Borneo island early on Friday, but there were no initial reports of damage and no tsunami warning was issued.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:30-31 which reads: "Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Andrew Murray. He said: "There is such a danger of our being so occupied with the things that are to come more than with him who is to come."
1. President Barack Obama told Israeli television that the emerging deal between Iran and world powers is the only way to prevent Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, and that “a military solution will not fix it.”
2. More than 680 people in South Korea are isolated after having contact with patients infected with a virus that has killed hundreds of people in the Middle East.
3. Israel has been briefly jolted back into last summer’s ordeal with rockets, sirens and army maneuvers which began on Sunday, as the military’s Home Front Command holds a yearly emergency drill simulating three enemies attacking the country at once.
4. Iran says a magnitude-4.4 earthquake has jolted a sparsely populated district some 70 miles northwest of Bushehr, home to the Islamic Republic’s only operational nuclear power plant.
5. More than 120,000 critically endangered saiga antelopes — more than one-third of the worldwide population — have died in Kazakhstan since mid-May, and the cause of the “catastrophic collapse” is unclear.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:10 which reads: "The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed."
Our second coming quote for today is from Thomas V. Moore. He said: "Christ is coming to the earth, in such form at least as shall fulfil his purposes of mercy to his friends and justice to his foes."
1. Israeli fighter jets have bombed targets in the northern Gaza Strip for the second time in three days after a Palestinian group said it carried out a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon.
2. Saudi Arabia said it shot down a Scud missile fired by Yemen’s Shiite rebels and their allies early on Saturday at a Saudi city that is home to a large air base, marking a major escalation in the months long war.
3. South Korea reported a jump in cases of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) on Monday while an 80-year-old man became the sixth fatality from the outbreak in the country and other Asian nations began taking preventive measures against the disease.
4. A Malaysian official says the bodies of nine more climbers have been recovered from the country’s highest peak a day after it was struck by a strong earthquake, bringing the total dead to 11.
5. President Vladimir Putin of Russia called on the United States and Europe to pressure the Ukrainian government to comply with a cease-fire accord, saying that Russia would do what it could to influence separatists in the eastern Ukrainian regions but held no sway in Kiev, the capital.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 6:8-9 which reads: "And take the ark of the Lord, and lay it upon the cart; and put the jewels of gold, which ye return him for a trespass offering, in a coffer by the side thereof; and send it away, that it may go. And see, if it goeth up by the way of his own coast to Beth-shemesh, then he hath done us this great evil: but if not, then we shall know that it is not his hand that smote us: it was a chance that happened to us."
Our second coming quote for today is from Samuel Rutherford. He said: "Oh, that Christ would make long strides! Oh, that he would fold up the heavens as a cloak, and shovel time and days out of the way!"
1. Salafi terrorists in Gaza who have aligned with Islamic State on Thursday claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s launching of two rockets at Israel and vowed more attacks on the Jewish state.
2. Iran’s revolutionary court imposed harsh prison sentences last week on 18 Christian converts for charges including evangelism, propaganda against the regime, and creating house churches to practice their faith.
3. Top U.S. defense officials and diplomats gathered in Stuttgart, Germany on Friday to discuss how to counter what is widely seen as Russia’s military moves in Ukraine and address concerns among allies about Moscow’s aggression, following an upsurge of fighting between the Ukrainian military and Russia-backed rebels.
4. An operation by Iraq to retake the key Sunni city of Ramadi from Islamic State militants has bogged down, exposing the weakness of Iraq’s forces and the limitations of air support from a U.S.-led coalition.
5. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has warned of a ‘colossal threat’ of renewed fighting with pro-Russian rebels after a surge in violence that left at least 26 people dead.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:35-36 which reads: "And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Pollock. He said: "Millions of graves are dug every year, but it is inspiring to think that one generation of Christians will cheat the undertaker."
1. Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif acknowledged that his country seeks the annihilation of the "Netanyahu regime" but denied that it seeks to wipe out Israel.
2. The U.S. military's leading general says Washington should now consider providing Ukrainian forces with lethal aid to help combat the nation's pro-Kremlin insurgency.
3. The U.S. military said Islamic State fighters have been driven out of the town of Al-Baghdadi in western Iraq, reducing the threat to a nearby airbase where American advisers are stationed.
4. French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said on Friday that commitments offered by Iran in talks with six world powers on its nuclear program do not go far enough and more work needs to be done.
5. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has reiterated his refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state but said the Palestinians are prepared to return to the negotiating table.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 4:30-31 which reads: "When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them."
Our second coming quote for today is from Martin Luther. He said, "I hope that the day is near at hand when the advent of the great God will appear, for all things everywhere are boiling, burning, moving, falling, sinking, groaning."
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (52 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (8 chatters)
- EQ Voices (7 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- CallywoodMediaNetwork (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (0 chatters)