SORT BY Relevancy
Congressional Republicans are doing what they do best: Hauling in Administration officials for hearings. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is being grilled this morning over the disastrous launch of the Healthcare.gov website and -- well, everything they don't like about Obamacare. Of course, Karoli, Cynematic and Donna Schwartz Mills have something to say about that.
Weekly political discussion from the progressive POV, hosted by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Sebelius' exit gives Obama a fresh page to !@#$ up; Sebelius’ farewell speech derails because … it’s missing a page; The NRSC accuses Democrats of hypocrisy over their gender pay gap; 134 Kochs and not a single Pepsi; Joe Manchin draws "bring the old man back to the dementia ward" duty; No longer trying to win the debate, the Left is trying to stop debate altogether; A contempt well-earned, and forever unrequited; Putin’s expansionism threatens U.S. vital interests; and the Scott Walker 2016 bandwagon continues to burgeon.
Tonite (10.30.2013) we covered:
The moronic Nobamacare scandal with the incompatent sebelius witch saying she is responsible, but she refuses to resign. She should be FIRED and prosecuted for gross INCOMPETENCE!
Nobamacare was designed to fail to anger the American people preparing them for Jebush.
The DHS bought $500,000 worth of fully automatic pepper spray assault rifles.
The NSA has backdoor access to Google and Yahoo servers. Google and Facebook are front companies of the NSA/CIA. MicroJunk is a subsidiary of IBM.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com
For DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Howard Dean makes the novel - which is to say, mendatious - discovery that the individual mandate doesn't require the syphoning of America's youth; From Here To Infirmity; The ObamaCare awakening; and Commissar Sebelius grants House Republicans an audience.
Lois Lerner continues to stonewall Congress and look for Holder and Sebelius to do the same! When you are only confronted by people who you know will do nothing to stop you, it’s easy to flaunt the law. This administration knows it has the Establishment GOP in its back pocket and is taking full advantage. They just stonewall and don’t cooperate and all we get is some “strong” responses from Louie Gohmert and Trey Gowdy. While these are interesting and funny to hear…THE CONGRESS CONTINUES TO DO NOTHING! They’ll act insulted and indignant and then laugh about it at cocktail parties!
Several headlines today plus persecuted Christians and Did You Know? Mr. Riddle will explore all these plus a special announcement.
R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, an editor of the controversial Riddle's Point of View, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show.
Mr. Riddle is a born-again Christian with almost 40 years of Bible study and a life-time of studying the world at large. He is also active in his church.
Launching his radio show in 2012, he has been very happy with the opportunity to connect with others who may share his interest in the world events going on every day. He can be reached at email@example.com.
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
With the landmark healthcare reform legislation of 2009 came the contaceptive mandate. Ever since, religious groups and business owners have protested against the mandate, with the claim that it violates their religious liberty. In this episode we will take a look at the question of whether corporations are people, whether religious or government law ranks higher, why the religious object to contraception, and much more. Along the way we will be taking any calls you have, to find out what you're thinking.
Joshua Mercer co-founder of CatholicVote.org and serve as the Communications Director federal lawsuit against HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, and Labor Secretary Solis on behalf of Frank O'Brien and his corp.
Hosted by Alex Greenwood and federally-certified ACA specialist, Greg Howard
Get answers to all your questions concerning the Affordable Care Act including:
The High Cost of medicine
What actions if any are necessary to renew your policy once on the Healthcare.gov exchange
What exactly constitutes household income?
Joining Greg and Alex is Conrad Miller with the Miller Law Firm who will weigh in on the recent Hobby Lobby versus Kathleen Sebelius decision and what it could mean to small business owners.
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
Holding: As applied to closely held corporations, the regulations promulgated by the Department of Health and Human Services requiring employers to provide their female employees with no-cost access to contraception violate the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Judgment: Affirmed, 5-4, in an opinion by Justice Alito on June 30, 2014. Justice Ginsburg filed a dissenting opinion, in which Justice Sotomayor joined, and which Justice Breyer and Justice Kagan joined to all but Part III-C-1. Justice Breyer and Justice Kagan filed a dissenting opinion.
JOIN US for a robust discussion of this landmark ruling and its implications. What do YOU think?
Call us at 347-850-8445
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (32 chatters)
- BeverlyD (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (6 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (3 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Whiz Wit Radio (0 chatters)