SORT BY Relevancy
After 2 weeks away, "The Mad Scientist of Sports" Nick Ficorelli returns to the airwaves. Once again, this is not the average everyday sports show he is bringing to the air waves. "The Mad Scientist" has created his own personal sports lab, and you, the audience, as well as many of his special guests, will be his test subjects. He will throw theories out, and you never know where they will be coming from. He will keep everyone guessing, and he will open his lab to any and all comers. Be prepared for "mad science" of sports at its best.
This week is a special epsiode of The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab, as at 1030pm EST, Nick welcomes NHL Legend Bernie Nicholls into the lab. Nicholls was one of the premier goal scorers of his time with the Los Angeles Kings and New York Rangers, once scoring 70 goals in one season, and took part in the epic 1994 Eastern Conference Finals as a member of the New Jersey Devils. Bernie will be coming on to talk about his NHL Career, give his own spin on the upcoming NHL Playoffs, as well as talk about his new phone app ASMFree.com. This is something that you will not want to miss.
Also appearing this week - at 10pm, JP Muzio of "The Sports Ministry" and former sports talk radio personaility at WTMY 1280 in Sarasota will talk some baseball; at 1100pm EST, Rick Fleeger of Asylum Football and FNTSY Football Network will be joining us to give a never not too early fantasy football report and some exciting news that he and his partner Rick Briggs just announced; at 1130pm EST, Sean Glennon, the nationally acclaimed author of "Tom Brady vs The NFL - The Case for Football's Greatest Quarterback" will come to talk about his book, the premise of the book, and why Brady is #1.
The beacons are lit, the experiments are set, and "The Mad Scientist's Sports Lab" is open for study!!!
Latest episode of Seth and Sean Sports and the boys welcome in Back Sports Page Soccer guru Todd Strauber to discuss all the newsworthy stories and the current controversy in Soccer. Send all your questions and comments to the show via twitter at @sethandseansports
Listen to previous episodes on Itunes, blogtalkradio.com/backsportspag and backsportspage.com
Fuckery and Fun with Sean P and the #ASM/GoHard.Com Crew!!!
Today on Robert Cardoza Live I'm talking about Politics, Money, News and You. My expert contributor Suzette Mehler is continuing her series the iFav Travel corner and my special guest Sean LaFave is talking Healthcare with a Holistic app[roach. I will present the News, The IRS Loses, Inside The IRS, The Harvard Business Tip of the Day, The Lifestyle Tip of the Day, Interesting but Useless Facts and I will close the show answering yoru emails.
The Depression Sessions are just around the corner. Today, I share 14 of my favorite clips from our hand-picked panel of presenters, including...
* Dr. Datis Kharrazian on how blood sugar and isulin surges impair serotonin production.
* Dr. Ben Lynch explains why SSRIs don't work for everyone ... especially when you gave THIS genetic mutation.
* Dr. Jill Carnahan reveals a landmark rat study on the microbiome-mood connection.
* Nora Gedgaudas discussed how to rewire your brain with neurofeedback.
* Dr. Dan Kalish on why people who go on antidepressants are more likely to relapse long-term.
* Dr. Kelly Brogan uncovers what the science REALLY says about the efficacy of antidepressants.
And many more!
Sign up to attend The Depressions Sessions FREE at www.depressionsessions.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- BobbieG (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- Jay Earley (2 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (0 chatters)