SORT BY Relevancy
Guests include Fred Karger, political consultant, gay rights activist on the SCOTUS pass on marriage equality and the upcoming mid-term elections. Dr. Brent M. Eastwood, founder of GovBrain, Inc. that automatically predicts financial market prices based on government and political events on ISIS impact on economyy. Gayle Falkenthal returns to talk about the new falls shows, including Walking Dead being picked up for another season.
CommDigiNews Hour Critical Conversation's is a product of Communities Digital News and Blog Talk Radio. Featuring host, Editor in Chief for Communities Digital News Lisa Ruth, a former CIA Intelligence Analyst and Senior Political Editor, microbiologist and economist Dr. James Picht.
SCOTUS on the move in 2014 within the first 14 days SCOTUS reviews and starts ruling on land mark cases.
Reviews recess appointments
Court stops Utah gay marriages
Supreme Court stops Arizona's 20-week abortion ban
Buffer Zone Case
Marijuana Lobby Day Georgia State Capitol – Jan 21th
Our Special guest this evening is James Bell Director of Georgia Campaign for Access, Reform & Education Project.
He has a big announcement coming next week.
Marijuana and what is happening in Colorado $5 million in sales from Jan 1st to Jan 8th
Pot stores selling out in Colorado, with 10% tax coming into the cities and less money being spend on police harresment and criminalizing it's citiens Coloradians are winning.
Join Gene Berardelli and This week's Fill-In-Co-Host-Of-The-Week Matt Fairley for a recap of this week's Supreme Court decisions as well as a review of the latest local, state and national political news! Plus, "Who Ya Got" for Buffoon of the Week?!?
And what about this "big" guest announcement for next week? Tune in to find out!
I go away for a couple weeks and the Supremes can't behave themselves. In Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, they've not only opened the can of worms, but are feeding them to us.
We'll talk of church/state implications of course. Moreover, do those five bozos in black robes have any idea what it will mean when corporate biggies get to personalize the sthots? How about what happens to that former protection business owners and executives had behind that corporate wall or veil?
The five cranks who make impulsive and emotional rulings have really overstepped on this one. They were apparently besotted by their previous decision-play. Let them rue this.
This past week saw some dramatic behavior and decisions by the US House of Representatives, the Senate and the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) In the midst of the celebrations and protests, there is a very insidious trend of SCOTUS that may take away your choice to know what is on your supper plate, what kind of farms can be placed where and our democracy acting on our behalf. This program has an extensive interview with Abraham Entin with Movement to Amend on how this activist SCOTUS that rules on behalf of big business affects our supper. Entin shows us how we have lost our SCOTUS, and what we can as civilized Americans do to peacefully reclaim our human and civil rights in the United States. As we enter into the celebrations of our national Birthday, you won't want to miss this frank discussion on what it means to be an American and how we can have control over our food sources https://movetoamend.org/
Welcome to another episode of the global sensation known as The Sack Heads Radio Show! We are looking into an ideological variation of a conservative think tank patterned after the United Nations type model. If you do not see the irony in that, you probably should not listen to this show. On this episode, the Sack Pack (Clint, Shaun, Rooster, and Ken) (Yea, I just did that) discuss the recent SCOTUS rulings on DOMA and the Voter Rights Act, the Southern Poverty Law Center and their classification of "Patriot" groups as extremists, the IRS, the Zimmerman trial (against our better judgement), and together with Ken, provide some historical context to the interesting times in which we live!
We are THE SACK HEADS RADIO SHOW and you are about to enlist in THE SACK HEADS RADIO ARMY!
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Churches are banned from using billboard advertising. Will the Supreme Court intervene?
* Colorado legislators continue to fund Planned Parenthood in violation of the state’s constitution.
* October 5th is Pulpit Freedom Sunday.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, argues that James Madison was right when he said that an educated people can permanently be a free people. Shane talked about the following:
1. Will Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg step down from the U.S. Supreme Court? What does she say? What would her replacement look like? Should America be concerned?
2. The U.S. Supreme Court will hear at least one case regarding the Fourth Amendment (Heiens v. North Carolina). What if the officer pulls over a car based on his belief that a violation has occurred, and it turns out that the officer has the law wrong? That is, what if you’re not violating the law, and the officer mistakenly thinks you are? And here’s where it gets interesting: What if the officer’s mistake about the law is a reasonable one?
3. What lengths will the DEA go to in order to catch the bad guy? How about stealing someone's identity?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Hank Hill once said that soccer was invented by European women to fight boredom while their men did the cooking and laundry. We’re sorry to inform ol’ Hank that it’s worse than that! It is a plot to control your mind. After all, here are all the third rate countries in the world; Belgium, Algeria, France, Ghana, Portugal, Ecuador, Uruguay ad infinitum. They end locked in a 0-0 battle after 90 minutes of what amounts to watching a ping pong game (with far less accomplishment) and the fans go nuts for the great victory? This is obviously part of the New World Order plot to get us to think that we’re all citizens of the world and that trying is just as good as actually doing something. Kind of like Tee Ball. We also talk about the SCOTUS decision and Hillary’s latest rants. Meanwhile Putin marches on.
The 2010 Citizens United case stands as a historical landmark for wealthy infuelence in the democratic process. Yet, for all the bad such has done to corrupt our system, things can and seemingly will get even worse. Today, a big step was taken towards that world of dystopian campaigns and elections with the SCOTUS ruling in McCutcheon v Federal Election Commission. Here, we will discuss what happened, what it means for the future of our democracy, and if there is yet anything the rest of the 99.99% of us can do to stop this plutocratic madness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)