SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
In the first of what will hopefully become a frequent occurrence, we are proud to welcome LA stand up comedian, John Ross. He joins us around 11PM Eastern time.
Follow him on Twitter @xjohnrossx
<More info coming soon!>
Former drug trafficker turned author of Untold Autobiography Rick
Ross alleged that hip-hop is a government weapon.
“I believe that what they’ve done is that they’ve taken hip-hop and made it glorious to be a drug dealer,” explained Ross. “You know when I sold drugs, I hid. I didn’t want anybody to know I sold drugs, but now, they’ve got these guys who’ve never sold drugs.” Ross then brought up how the rapper Rick Ross, who worked as a corrections officer and stole the former drug dealer’s identity.
“The message that it tells our kids is that if you go out, sell drugs, then you can become a great rock star… and never go to prison,” noted Ross. “That’s a false message to be giving people who feel hopeless.”
When asked if he was angry at rapper Rick Ross for stealing his identity, the real Rick Ross says he’s “angry at the whole culture.” Ross says he’s not really upset at the rapper because he doesn’t believe the rapper understands that he’s a pawn in a much larger game.
Ross noted that it’s harder for him to get into schools and teach kids an anti-drug message than it is for a rapper to reach kids.
Freeway Ricky Ross."Crack In The System" which premierd on AlJAEERA, . Yes he will be my guest March 23, 2015 at 6:30PM PST on Let's talk Real talk with Tough cookie. Also I will have a very special co-host Tamika Harper? aka GeorgiaMe to talk to Freeway Ricky Ross for the Atlanta GA. and East coast listeners.
On today's show 3.25.15, we have another exciting show for the combat sports fans. The Sports Warriors are going to discuss the outcome of Titan FC 33 that saw 4 champions crowned and the weather conditions were not the best which tested the fighters will. We also had local MMA going down with Archangel MMA World Wide Road2War3 that saw some rising stars that you'll need to pay close attention to. We will break down the standouts from Road2War3.
In Other news Lion Fight 21 goes down Friday night at Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula, CA which is headlined by Kevin Ross and Tiffany Van Soest. Brock Lesnar says no to MMA, while another former WWE star make enter the square circle of a different kind after all. We also have boxing once again on the show.
We are Billy & Joy, and Day Three is our inspirational line of natural bodycare products infused with wholesome, quality ingredients and our favorite ingredient of all...PRAYER! We believe that what you put ON your body is just as important as what you put IN it! If you can't pronounce the ingredients on your products, you probably shouldn't be using them! We admit, our products are not fancy or artistically elaborate, they are just simple, fresh, and naturally good for you...just the way God intended!
We believe in honoring the time when God created the earth by blessing us with the gift of natural goodness. We believe in creating products that will aid in healing, rejuvenating and restoring the skin and body, without the use of toxins, harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens and other harmful preservatives.
On this Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will be chatting with Author T.M. Brown, and we will discuss her books and other projects she has in store, as well as her latest book entitled "Tethered Angel"
TM Brown is an inspirational example of what is possible when we never give up on ourselves. She is an internationally recognized story-teller. Tina is also the mother of two amazing people and the grandmother to the cutest little boy ever! She has Master of Science Degree in System Engineering and a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Psychology.
In her first book, "A Life Not My Own", Tina shares her personal experiences of child abuse and neglect, her struggles as a teenager and in her young adult life. Read about her time at the university and in the US Army.
In the 5 STAR rated, FREE eBook, "Just Between Us - Inspiring Stories by Women", Tina joins forces with Janice Ross, Selena Haskins, Adrienne Thompson, Tamika Christy and Nicole Dunlap as they share a collection of short stories about the life challenges that they overcome.
In, "Struggles of the Women Folk", Tina creates an engaging, fictional piece from the stories that her grandmother shared with her as a child. The main character - Georgie is a young black girl who grows up the 1940s in southern Virginia - a time of prejudice, poverty and limited opportunities.
Hot off the presses is "Tethered Angel" - Struggles of the Women Folk PART TWO. Learn about what happens to Georgie's daughter Angel after her abduction.
EZ WAY BROADCASTING
#EZWAY ON ANY OF YOUR POSTS PLEASE...
EZ TALK LIVE - Helps you connect to Hollywood!
Brought to you by :
EZ WAY 411 - Eric Zuley is a 7 time award winner, congrassionally recognized and for his committee efforts and world wide awareness he had a award named after him from the MMPA and city and county of Los Angeles. Eric Z. has been a TV & Radio talk show host for over 7 years and currently is the founder of the WTV & EWB Network. EZ will be giving you all the updates and insight on how to connect with the stars.
EZ WAY CARES - ONE CHILD AT A TIME CELEBRITY FLAG FOOTBALL
EZ WAY NEWS
EZ TALK LIVE GUESTS: 10:30 am... DEV ROSS & JOHN REYNOLDS
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea, or your favorite beverage, (we call it "MEE Time") with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they focus on optimism – the key to eating stress - with special guest Army Major (R) Ross Bryant, Director, Office of Veteran Services, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. As the former commander of the UNLV Army ROTC and Deputy Director of the UNLV Institute for Security Studies, his 24 year career as an enlisted soldier, NCO and former Army Officer includes degrees in German and National Security Studies. He supports the next generation of veterans and their family members who are transitioning to civilian life and achieving their academic goals.
This week's topic is optimism - the key to eating stress, to thrive, no matter what life throws at you. Studies cite that optimists are healthier, persistent, don’t give up easily, more successful in school, on the job, on the playing field, and in relationships. Optimism is the thinking pattern of choice.
For today's topic handout for the Radio Show, visit Amy's blog. Attend a local program.
Our guest's music choices include The Warrior Song and Anything Could Happen. Go on a journey with us as we discover how Major (R) Bryant uses music to stay positively engaged in the game of life. Learn about your music listening habits to discover if you're building emotional mastery that manages more easily life's ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Contact special guest Major (R) Ross Bryant at unlv.edu/veterans.
Joy Ross Davis is of Irish descent and a student of the lore and magic found in the hills of Tennessee. After a twenty-five year career as a college English professor, she traveled to Ireland and worked as a writer and photographer, publishing numerous travel articles and photos for an Irish travel agency. She has been a contributing feature writer for a local newspaper and has published articles in Southern literary magazines. She lives in Alabama with her son and beloved dogs. She loves to speak at conferences, book club meetings, and events to share her connection with angels and the stories behind her books.
Contact her on Twitter @joyrossdavis or at Helping Hands Press @helpinghandspres
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joy-Ross-Davis-Author/256923284485421?ref=hl
Check out her boards on Pinterest
Comrades, Lovers, Friends and Kin;
Tune into episode #7, this Thursday, March 19 at 7pm. We're racing towards vernal equinox with a new moon and a solar eclipse for this part of the world to boot. Time to get all our generative, new life processes in order. Time to choose ease and love over struggle and separation. Go, team.
This month, we're thinking about the incredible challenges that love energy presents. Are we ready for it? I mean, really ready? When love comes to town, it's easy to catch that train, but when love comes with vulnerability, pain, history and fear of loss, how do we dance with that? How do we dance with an idea/emotion/sensation we can barely hold? Spring in the Republic is all about Holy Insecurity; kind and curious, gentle and waiting. We're exploring all the forms of love that MLK taught makes us whole: Eros, Agape, Philia.
Listen in for:
- a conversation with artist, curator, thinker, speaker, writer – David Garneau about his latest project, Moving Forward, Never Forgetting, at the MacKenzie Art Gallery in Regina. Co-curated with Michelle LaVallee, the exhibition features creative strategies for decolonizing the museum with a deep and long-term perspective.
- from the Archive – literally! In a recent treasure trove adventure at Toronto's Reference Library, your inquisitive host found 2 audio cassettes with stories by Marie Gaudet, translated from Ojibway by her mother, Rose Logan. Labelled “Equity and Women's Services Library”, I snatched them immediately. We'll hear Marie's story: Moo Iisikaag! (nii-psikaag)/The Cow is Going to Bump Into Me.
- music from Priestess Holly Taya, Emperor Marcel Khalife and more
- text from Rabbi Dennis S. Ross (with a nod to Martin Buber) and 15th century mystic Indian poetess, Mirabai
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (93 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Shaun Daily (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- ARAIG (1 chatters)
- 65820 (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)