SORT BY Relevancy
Public schools have been under fire lately, failing our children in issues of safety and social growth, and now our children's education...their primary function is at risk. Younger students in elementary schools are being set up to fail by being mandated to meet requirements of forcibly imposed curriculum designed for fourth graders and above. However, the homeowrk PARENTS see every evening is grade appropriate, and not the same as their classroom work, which the school officials are using to grade your child. The school grading system, combined with the promotion-based-on-standardized test scores only is a ticking time bomb designed to destroy your child's future by explosion. This practice is putting our children's progress levels in lower areas than they truly belong, which on paper, tells the state that your child is not progressing at their true level. Is this a "school in need" ploy to keep funding flowing? Parents, our involvement into school methods of operations needs to increase and become more of a presence. join me tonight at 10:30 pm EST to share your thoughts.
Single mothers across America are holding it down and making daily sacrifices for their children. No help from the sperm donor and no handouts these women are some of the strongest women in the country and it's ashamed they have to do it all alone. The numbers are huge and we are going to talk about the issues they face Monday night
Obama Launches a Biological Attack on America's School Children.
Even parents need back to school preparation! Join us as we talk to Jennifer Acker, Project Director with the Empowering Families Project at The Parenting Center in Fort Worth, Texas.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY’S GUEST:
Jennifer Acker, MS, Project Director
Empowering Families Project
The Parenting Center
2928 W. 5th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
On today's World Footprints radio show we will take flight across America with pilot Field Morey as he prepares for his Capital Air Tour. Field and fellow pilot Conrad Teitell are embarking on an adventurous flight in a small aircraft to all the state capitals in the United States lower 48 plus Alaska in only two weeks. The pilots plan to raise awareness about the importance of smaller airports to the tourism industry and to provide a virtual geography lesson to school children across America.
We will also enjoy some time in middle America; namely Ohio, as we enjoy a walk through the roller coaster capital of the world--Cedar Point. This Sandusky landmark is a place that holds special memories for us because every childhood summer was spent daring ourselves to ride the latest roller coaster. This visit was no different because the Park's Bryan Edwards led us to an old favorite--The Blue Streak; and we enjoyed soaring through the air on the newest giant--The Gatekeeper. Enjoy exploring the "best amusement park in the world" with us.
Finally, one of the decisive battles in the War of 1812 took place in Lake Erie's Put-In-Bay where Commodore Olivr Hazard Perry captured the British squadron and raised the now famous "Don't Give Up The Ship" flag on board the US Brig Niagara. National Park Ranger Marianne Duvendack takes us on a tour around the International Peace Monument and shares more about Ohio's role in the War of 1812.
THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS
NATIONAL SCHOOL BACK PACK AWARENESS DAY IS TODAY
This is an important show with Dr Karen Jacobs (no relation to yours truly) of Boston University. When you have kids carrying backpacks that make them look like the mules in "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre", that's not good. We'll learn more with Karen
Presented by Zaner-Bloser
I am going to address what Mindfulness is, the benefits to children and families, and how to teach children to be mindful. Mindfulness is also called awareness, being present, being in the now, or being grateful. It's about self regulation and being in control of your body.
Model Angela and Desi go in with their weekly gossip, caller feedback, and more! Also call-in to discuss this week's topic at 347-202-0389.
Featured Topic of The Week: Are children growing up too fast?
E RATE REFORM AND ITS EFFECT ON SCHOOLS AND YOUR SCHOOL LIBRARY
with our resident expert E Rate expert John Harrington and his guest Michael Brandau of Beaufort, SC schools
in Real Estate
Most people in relationships (married or not) participate in three somes, orgies, and other activicties that can ruin their relationship.
Before you start a "relationship" or start a "legal relationship" like a state sanctioned marriage have you been "educated" on how to make that relationship or "family unit" successful ?
Today on "It's My House" we shall be test driving a new podcast titled: "It's My Home". On It's My Home we shall discuss relationship issues that can break up a "home" and then put the occupants of the "house" that they live in at risk.
We shall introduce people to the concept of Family School, which is a tool that can empower people and their relationships.
Feel free to call in and participate in the conversation with any comments, strategies, or solutions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (3 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Power of Color (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whos to Blame (1 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)