SORT BY Relevancy
This is another big moment us NFL fans have been waiting for. First, the free agency period. & now, this. The 2014 NFL schedule will be officially released during the second half of our show & as expected (& usual), we're gonna have some phenomenal matchups this upcoming season. Who will be playing who? & when? Buckle up because this one you'll have to see for yourself. We also got coverage of the first round of the NBA & NHL Playoffs, as well as MLB games in session & much more. This is "The Rocket Sports Breakdown" on Blog Talk Radio Wednesday nights 7pm-9pm. Rocket Nation, get ready for a power trip.
This episode will be all about the Titans' 2014-15 schedule. I'll go through each game, giving my prediction for each. With the Titans facing the NFC East this season, the schedule could be much rougher than what it is. As I talked about on the show yesterday, the Titans have decent talent. And playing in the AFC, with a rather favorable schedule, a push for a playoff spot doesn't seem insane. Does the team have a better chance at making the playoffs, or going 5-11?
I have changed the way I face adversity, that change has helped me thrive. I also have a schedule that I stay focused on and follow through. I have noticed amazing changes taking place in my life.
I want to share my schedule with you and help you create one for yourself, you see if we just free flow through life with no detailed idea of what we are going to do or where we are going we end up drifting and drifitng in no bueno.
So I joined a gym, work out every day and surf every night after work. I have noticed a tremendous change in my life and I know it can help you to so as I have been blessed I am going to help you.
Goal setting is awesome and when you set a goal, plus do affirmations every day, we are going to talk about that tonight it's going to be a huge blessing for you.
I'll be breaking down the NBA Schedule for you for the 2014-15 NBA Regular Season! I'll also give you an MLB Update, and also any other breaking news in the world of sports
Following up on the last show, the Atlanta Hawks season schedule is out. Which game are you looking forward to? How many national games do we have? When do we play the Cavs? Do we even need to talk about the Braves for the rest of the season?? What will the Atlanta Dream do in the playoffs? What have you thought about the Falcons being on HBO? Tune in, call in.
I have really gained a tremendous amount of POWER in PLANNING! A friend of mine gave me a nugget "Proper planning prevents poor performance."
So much of our lives are lived my default, we just go through the motions, a groundhog day way of life so to speak. Not really a great idea because we are not applying some of the most amazing attributes of the power of focus and destination.
I have goals, actions I am going to take to get those goals accomplished AND ways to measure how well you are or aren't doing. I am sharing what has been working for me. Today I totally rededicated and committed myself entirely to Christ in obedience and I am so excited to share with you a plan that will REALLY help you thrive!
The quickest way to attain wealth is to help others get there first so I desire to help you become wealthy in the name of love!
Renowned film critics Nell Minow, A.J. Hakari and Mack Bates drop by to discuss the movie release schedule for Fall of 2014. With over 80 films opening between September and the end of the year, moviegoers need all the help they can get in deciding which offerings deserve attention. Because Nell, A.J., and Mack never shy away from expressing candid opinions about everything cinematic, they make a perfect trio for this timely topic.
Nell, the famous Movie Mom, writes film commentary for Beliefnet and is the author of several books about movies including The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, Second Edition. Mack contributes freelance articles to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and serves as a staff blogger for Milwaukee Magazine's official film blog. A.J., the Mad Movie Man, has contributed reviews to a number of sites including ReelTalk Movie Reviews, Review Express, Classic Movie Guide and Terror Tube. He is also the founder of Cineslice, his own popular movie blog. This should be another lively and fun episode for movie fans!
Lots of different ways to look at the NBA schedule. Myself, I chose to write about the 10 best game nights, rather than the 10 best games. People have caleders they need to circle ... ok, people my age who have actual calerdars on their wall.
So who do we want to watch?
We want to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers in the East. Everyone else? Not so much.
In the West, we want to watch Kobe Bryant, aka basketball's Tiger Woods. Will Kobe be that broken down guy? Is a potential Lakers train wreck the second-most compelling NBA story next season?
Which brings us to this podcast with Reger Lejoie of 590-The Fan in Toronto.
In a very Canadian way, Roger thought it was a big deal that the Raptors will be on national TV in the United States four times next season. (Do Canadians see this as validation of themselves as basketball-worthy? I hope not. They proved themselves as a one-of-a-kind bunch with the infamous, or famous, "F-ck Brooklyn rally.")
All things NBA, and FIBA World Cup, were up for discussion in this interview Wednesday, Aug. 13 as the NBA schedule was announced.
Let's talk some sports from LLWS with two girls and Pierce Jones taking the spotlight. The NFL Preseason is heating up and KC WR Dwayne Bowe is suspended plus Bortles and Manziel look to earn starting jobs. Next we will talk Team USA Basketball as Cousins is slightly injured and the team is finding its identity. Then we will look at the NBA schedule and marquee matchups. We finish strong with MLB as they announce a new commishioner and what that means, plus the close playoff races. Please join us. Call in at 718-664-9098. @RaeAndTayToday www.RaeAndTayToday.com
There are so many options today regarding your television watching experience and so few good programs on primetime TV
SO WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!
We'll talk about how to do this successfully so that eventually have to worry about paying for cable because you wont need it
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (191 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Pundit Press (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- MABIM (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- A Kind Voice (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (0 chatters)