SORT BY Relevancy
Preparing to travel across America for the first national “From the Scene of the Crime” teaching tour, Cold Case Investigative Research Institute (CCIRI) will be visiting several actual crime scenes with experts and students.
Listeners will hear how this national tour will impact the cases the students and experts plan to work on as they visit various locations along their route, including the high-profile case of still missing mother Susan Powell.
In this session, learn how your refrigerator can become a tool to fight crime. This will be featured in our "Cyber Crook" section. Also learn how the French may have even crazier crime junkies, and find more News You Can Use on the homefront. We will follow up our feature cyber crime with some other tips to keep your Ride Safe! Join Us!
We have been lucky to have spend some time with Fernando. He has been tracking humans for over 40 years and is bar none the best I've ever heard of..In this interview, Fernando gets down in the dirt as we talk about his time tested methods of tracking.
An Online Town Hall Meeting to discuss where we are as a scene, how we can improve, and discuss concrete steps to getting there featuring a panel and YOU. Listen Live, Join the Chat Room and call (713) 955-0367 to share your thoughts/inputs.
In March 2009, Michael Jackson stood before the world press and announced that he would be doing a series of live concerts at London's Grand Concourse stadium, beginning in July. The shows would be called "This Is It," and he referred to them as his "final curtain call.". But Michael would never make any of the dates. In June "The King of Pop" died at his Los Angeles home.
In 2004, a San Diego jury convicted Richard Tuite of fatally stabbing a 12-year-old Escondido girl named Stephanie Crowe. He was originally charged with murder in the case, but jurors rejected that and lowered the conviction to voluntary manslaughter when they decided he didn't act with malice, a necessary ingredient for a murder count. He was given a new trial and prosecuted for voluntary manslaughter, due to double jeopardy attached to the murder charge. Tuite was acquitted by a second San Diego jury.
Dr. Cyril H. Wecht is an expert in Forensic Medicine. His expertise has been utilized in high profile cases involving the assassinations of both President John F. Kennedy and Senator Robert F. Kennedy, the death of Elvis Presley, the O.J. Simpson case, and the JonBenet Ramsey case.
Dawna Kaufmann is an investigative journalist and co-author of 3 books with Dr. Wecht. A Question of Murder (2009) which includes chapters about the deaths of Anna Niciole Smith and the trials of Richrad Tuite and From Crime Scene to Courtroom (2011) examing the deaths of Michael Jackson, Caylee Anthony and Rolling Stone Brian Jones.
FROM CRIME SCENE TO COURTROOM and A QUESTION OF MURDER-Dawna Kaufmann and Dr. Cyril Wecht
We will be having a discussion around the following questions
1) What's more important, an artist's skill or their song/piece content? For example if an MC, poet, singer etc.. has average skills but talks about something "deep"/"moving"/"conscious", is that considered dope? If someone rhymes about violence, crime, etc; is that considered dope?
2) Does an artist have the responsibilty to be "conscious" in their music and in their life?
3) What IS the responsibilty of an artist (overall)? /Is there even a responsiblity? Should Artists be able to do an say as they please or is their an extra role that they have because they're artists?
4) What is YOUR goal as an artist? Why do you do what you do?
5) If you had to choose., what would you rather be; skilled or conscious?
6) Which artists are the best role models for advanced? Advanced content? Both?
PLEASE CHECK BACK WE WILL BE UPLOADING A BETTER QUALITY AUDIO LATER TODAY.
The Music Scene features artists and bands interviews and performances LIVE every Tuesday 7 pm to 8 pm PST.
Hosts Stephanie DeGraw and Sookie Session welcome all styles of music.
We broadcast from Improv Roc Studios in Las Vegas, NV USA
You can call in toll free with your questions for the artists at 347-326-9780
LIKE us at https://www.facebook.com/themusicscenepage
Email to become a sponsor of to be a guest. We are also accepting prizes to be donated for our listeners and artists.
Contact us at email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (63 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- GGM Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- JA Creative New Media (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)