SORT BY Relevancy
Insiders Justin VanFulpen and Neil Stratton go inside the football business and talk about things off the field
NFL Week 11 Review, fantasy free agents and Week 12 Preview - Fantasy Football News, Advice & Strategy! BfdFantasyFootball.com Lead Editor, Joe Jefferson, hosts the free show with co-host BFD Writer, Dave Terpoilli. Joe and Dave will analyze NFL player news for the fantasy football implications and advise on strategy to help you win your league! Visit the site (bfdfantasyfootball.com) and join now for free newsletter or become a member to get all our unique content and get advice from proven WINNERS! Joe and Dave are both considered to be some of the best fantasy football minds on the planet as they actually play in some of the most competitive leagues in the world! Why take advice from a guy who only plays in his office league?! Who advises you?
Join Lou Landers and Zak Sauer for Major League Fantasy Football Weekly on Tuesday November 24th from 8-10pm EST. This show is your one-stop shop for a weekly recap and what to focus on for the coming week in fantasy football. We will be discussing key games, and performances from players from the prior week's games. We will also prepare you for the coming week in regards to waiver wire claims, and a break down of the Thursday night game. This is a live call in show so feel free to do so at 323-870-4395. Press the #1 to speak with the host.
Our guest this week Kyle Amore. Kyle is a writer with majorleaguefantasysports.com, and big part of our organization.
You can download the podcast in the I-Tunes store. Search for Major League Fantasy Football Weekly.
This week on the Fantasy Football Mastermind Edge podcast, host Michael Nazarek and co-host Chris Rito offer select Picks to Click and Flick for Week #12 of the 2015 NFL season. Rito also offers his one-hit wonders for kicker and defense. The guys will also cover all important NFL news items and injury notes that broke during the past week.
What are you thankful for?
Athletes are constantly seeking the “sweet spot” of the ball, whether it be a batter swinging at a baseball, a tennis player crushing her return volley, a kicker booting a football or a golfer teeing off on a drive. The sweet spot is that perfect place on the ball where contact is compounded and the physics of the stroke are maximized for the longest, straightest shot.
Entrepreneurs seek a similar sweet spot in business and life.
There are 4 specific areas that, once combined and brought into some semblance of balance, will make the difference in your business to maximize your efforts and bring more of your greatness to the marketplace.
Join JT for a power conversation on what those 4 areas are and how YOU can hit the sweet spot in your business now.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far!
Join Freddy Wills as he breaks down what's on the line in week 13 of college football from a betting perspective. It's rivalry week and Freddy will break down all the big games that matter, including a few small conference games that matter! Subscribe to Freddy Wills premium picks newsletter at www.sportsbetcapping.com/freddywills
Exploring This New Power!
Original Football Guru / November 24th
Chris Bellina discusses Fantasy Football, Fan Duel and NFL at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Stevie Johnson?
* @22Steve / Matt Forte or Latavius Murray?
* @DIRTYT21 / Danny Amendola or John Brown?
* @getinyo3 / Allen Hurns or Matt Forte?
* @bronz07 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls?
* @kieferwarriors / Gave Giovarni Bernard and Davante Adams/Got Danny Woodhead and 2016 1st and 2nd
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I go with the rest of the way? McManus/Walsh/Bryant/Janikowski? I currently have Walsh
* @JasonQuinn1992 / Who should I roll with the rest of the way? Rawls/Buck Allen/Andrews/Blue/Sims or roll with Chris Johnson at RB? I am dropping Anderson.
* @bronz7 / Should I drop Gore for Rawls or Allen?
* @22Steve / Who should I flex in a standard league? Jeremy Langford/Charcandrick West/Jordan Matthews/Tevin Coleman
* @Camera_Angel / Should I continue to roster Tyrod Taylor if I also have Matt Ryan and Jameis Winston?
* How Guru fared in Week #11
* Week #12 selections
* Class-action suit targets pro sports, Draft Kings and Fan Duel
* Roger Goodell draws distinction between Daily Fantasy Sports and season long fantasy
* Chargers retires LaDainian Tomlinson’s jersey
* Jameis Winston ties NFL rookie record with 5 TD passes
* Darrelle Revis and Nick Mangold suffer injuries
* NFL’s most improved players
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman take a deep look inside Rivalry Week as the Hoosiers and Boilermakers battle for the Old Oaken Bucket. What's our match-up to watch? Will IU go bowling or will Purdue spoil Indiana's hopes? We will also take a look around the Big Ten Conference. Join us for our pre-Thanksgiving Pregame Show.
Today show Matthew share his story growing up with a learning disablity. He talks about the ups and down with school and work.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- MarlyBird (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Bartender (6 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (2 chatters)
- MysticTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (1 chatters)