SORT BY Relevancy
Doctors of the USA welcomes Tienlyn Jacobson, the co-founder and writer of a fashion and beauty blog SayHelloMax, to talk about healthy habits and lifestyle tips in order to find balance in every aspect of one’s life. She will also share with us her personal experience on how to maintain a healthy mentality in the Fashion Industry while dealing with competition.
Tienlyn Jacobson is a former model turned fashion writer and stylist. She is also the co-founder, writer, and stylist for SayHelloMax, a finely curated fashion and beauty blog. She has modeled for high profile brands such as Levi’s, Pepsi, Bebe, Health Magazine, Nike and Bare Escentuals to name a few, and has written for publications such as Beauty and Style, Fashionising, ShopStyle, ModeWalk and Denim Magazine. Tienlyn was also recently featured on Refinery29 as one of San Francisco’s star stylists. She is an avid runner, yoga and organic foods enthusiast with a love for the outdoors. She holds a B.A in Sociology and Visual Art, has attended the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising as well as a graduate program in digital marketing and social media.
Visit her Lookbook, like her Facebook page or follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Pose.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- UBM Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DonnaJackson0 (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)