SORT BY Relevancy
well, to be honest now I'm pissed off cuz I deleted the first description of my show and I lost all the creative flow that I had describing this show and what I was going to do tonight! So, that's the real deal! Nevertheless, TuneIn while we listen to music from my friends and maybe I'll talk about some hot topics of the day. I'm going to perform live tonight so its a special 90 minute show so get ready hope you enjoy the show Sax Therapy for your Mind, Body and Soul!!!
My ancestors, the ones that walked in chains, the ones that couldn't read, didn't have transportation and without a doubt suffered racism, bigotry and prejudice, even in their sleep! They set the bar! They were conquerers, even as captives. Against all odds my ancestors started universities, designed cities, developed medical techniques and more. We still do today! Ben Carson comes to mind. I know there are others. Back in the day.....walking miles to school, second hand books, dirt floors and....you know the story. Yet, they prevailed! Today we hear about so many things that, in my opinion, cripple us. Yes I know these things do affect us in many ways, but, what happened to the spirit of triumph, victory over our circumstance. Back in the day, there was a real reason to be a failure. Today inspite of what is playing in the media, I believe I can be what I want to be, even after many years of drug abuse. Over 5 years crack free!!! Brothers and sisters you can make it! Don't fall for the excuses that make us complacent, chronic complainers. Put your all into postive action, what we deal with today is nothing compared to yesteryear. May peace, love and blessings come to all, especially those that are truly helpless!!! Tune in! Sax Therapy for your Mind, Body & Soul is on the air!!!
Well, what can I say when I really just wanna play music. This is a short show featuring some of my early songs, I'm very new to recording and I'm really excited about the possibilities! Don't let what you can't do stop what you can do!!! This is what I can do! So far! I also play a couple of songs from bassist Terry Tuck. I really love his music, so check him out. Terry is on Facebook, check him out and support our music as we strive to make your ears smile! Your prescription for smooth! Sax Therapy for your Mind, Body & Soul!
Join me for the saxy sounds of Traysee J Leonard "The Sax Therapist" This evening enjoy the sounds of William Green, Terry Tuck, Michael Haynes, Masque and others. Have a great weekend and remember, "Love the World like you wanna be Loved!!!" Peace & Blessings Sax Therapy for your Mind, Body and Soul! Your station for smooth jazz and inspiration! Your prescription for smooth! Real Talk! Unafraid!
Poetic Soul first made a name for himself on Atlanta's poetry scene at the infamous Patti Hut Café. As a breeding ground for up-and-coming word artists, Patti Hut had developed a reputation for a spot for “intimate poetry”.
This is where he fine tuned his craft and skills in front of an audience of 100 plus. After joining the Atlanta based poetry troupe called Klub Kummba and getting a feel for the Atlanta open mic scene. Poetic Soul's career as a writer gained momentum, so did his work as a poet. "[My poetry] is about making things matter. Making those invisible, intangible ideas and dreams, things that you can touch, that you can feel," he said. So far he has done this in his new book of poetry " OFO ASE' (the powers of the word). . Soul acknowledged the privilege he felt at being able to share his poetry on stage and in literary form. "To be a young poet and publish books is quite a blessing, because publishers print poetry like churches sing hymns--to maintain some sort of traditional stance," he said. In the spring of 1995 his first self published book of poetry hit the streets entitled "Bullets & Blood", which was distilled from seven years of journal writing. He went on to produce six more books of poetry (1997) The River Is Overflowing With Words, (2000) Love Serenade, (2008) The Son Of A Warrior Griot, (2009) Lovin U, (2010) Ubran Griot and (2012)
Andrea Lewis is a certified Wellness Coach, Author, Speaker and Intuitive who helps women lead empowering lives by taking a holistic approach to their wellbeing.
She guides women to move forward one step at a time by applying the map of consciousness (where she resonates emotionally), emotional age profile (the archetype she falls into) and the Akashic records (explore present and past lives and ancestral lines).
Andrea is passionate about empowering women to say no to drama, codependent relationships and to remind women of their worth.
Listen to breakthrough insights on the Enlightenism show that’s changing how we think about POWER. Join Malcolm Kelly, the holistic philosopher author, in another thought-provoking discussion on “Expressing POWER in Your own Life.” He is shedding light on what it means to express Enlightenism and free your consciousness from depending on others for your POWER. Each show sheds light on the paradigm shift in consciousness that is Enlightenism.
Malcolm Kelly: Power of Mind Radio - “PRACTICING THE PRINCIPLES OF ENLIGHTENISM — EXPRESSING POWER IN YOUR OWN LIFE: PART 4”| Thursday, February 11, 2016 | 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST | Listen Online: http://tobtr.com/8286655 | Call-In: (773) 897-6543
in Self Help
Ben Leppier is a Relationship Coach, Real Love and Life Coach, Public Speaker and Author of the Naked Warrior. Ben has worked in the personal development field for many years as a successful Coach, Speaker and Property Investor. He experienced emotional pain for most of his life, often using drugs, alcohol and sex to fill the void that he felt within, even at the height of his career. This was until he found Real Love and discovered how to embrace happiness.
In today's show, Ben shares with us his journey to real love.
By the end of the show we will understand what real love really is, and gain insights into what happiness really feels like.
For more information about Ben Leppier go to: www.benjaminleppier.com
Date: February 11, 2016 @ 7:00 PM
Guest: Max Caldwell, Global Managing Director
Willis Towers Watson
Subject: Your People are only as Good as the Data that found them.
Willis Towers Watson’s HR Software business combines cloud-based software, data, analytics and consulting to engage employees, manage talent and improve business performance.
Over the past 25 years Max has helped many organizations improve people and business performance through effective HR strategy, technology and change management. He has led Towers Watson’s biennial Global Workforce Study, the most extensive research of its kind on what drives the motivation and performance of employees around the world
Max has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, NPR, the BBC among others for his work. He holds a degree from the University of Connecticut, Storrs and has completed professional studies in the area of leadership effectiveness.
Max Caldwell can be reached at 212-309-3734 &
firstname.lastname@example.org. On linkedIn at
Join Ronald, and guest Max in understanding how BIG data is driving HR engagement airing on February 11 at 7:00 PM on BlogTalkRadio search ManageChange.
Founder of Kate Tilton’s Author Services, LLC--Since 2010, she has assisted authors in reaching readers and helped readers connect with authors (and each other). The publishing world is a community of those who love reading. Authors need readers like readers need authors and Kate has made it her mission to connect the two. Find her at www.katetilton.com
Save on Homeowners Insurance
1. Raise your deductible- the lower your deductible the higher your premium
Example: You had a fire in your home and the estimate for renovation is $15,000.00 and your deductible is $500 the insurance company would send you a check for $14,500.00
2. Bundle your insurances-like auto, home and life that may give you up to 15% discount
3. Ask for discount- Example: living near fire station, security system, deadbolt locks, history of being claims free, home renovations (new wiring, sensors that detect gas and water leaks and not smoking)
4. Shop around on a regular basis-sometimes staying with your current company gives loyalty rewards (insurancequotes.com and netquotes.com)
5. A high credit score
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Hand Of Help Live Broadcast (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)