SORT BY Relevancy
Tuesday, July 8ht at 8:00 PM ET on WQ4D Internet Radio
Tonight's Topic: Report From "Sasquatch Ontario"
Your Host: Bill Lee
Written, recorded, and produced by thirty-four year radio veteran Bill Lee, “Inspired by Bigfoot” takes a weekly look at what’s going on in the field of Bigfoot research.
Bill's guest tonight: Habituator/Researcher Mike Paterson.
You'll also hear another episode of The Bigfoot Stories, by Bill Lee.
More about Bill and the "Inspired by Bigfoot" show at:http://inspiredbybigfoot.wq4d.net
Listen live and join the chat at WQ4D Radio: http://inspiredbybigfoot.wq4dradio.com
*** Is it TIME for an audio "facelift? Get yours at: www.createcustomaudio.com ***
*** Like great bluegrass music? Take a listen at: http://bluegrassfavorites.com ***
We will be speaking to two witnesses who had encounters with the creatures at close range. Both guests tonight describe encounters with these creatures at close range and on their property. One of the Sasquatch encounters was in Washington and the other was in Texas.
Join us Tuesday night July 22, 2014 at 9pm eastern as we welcome Mike Dupler to the show! Mike's background has been in paranormal investigating. He hunts ghosts. He has one of the best private ghost picture collections in the world, ghost photography being his specialty.He has also written a book entitled "Death Explained" (A Shot In The Dark Media.com) which explores scientific theories concerning life after life. While on an investigation in Oregon, he had a type of Bigfoot encounter. He had to find out more about this fascinating creature. During on going investigations, he has discovered that these creatures seem to use stick structures and items found in nature as a possible form of communication. Arranging sticks and logs in certain patterns could leave messages for others to interpret. His new book, "The Watcher In The Woods," examines various ways they could communicate and the probability that they are quite intelligent.
Welcome to the Refractive Thinker® Radio Show hosted by the award winning and international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur™.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic solutions for business results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
This week’s guests is Dr. Bethany Mickahail with experience in creating a new research method with coauthor, Dr. Kate Andrews, The Praxis Documentation & Aesthetic Interpretation (PDAI) research model that is studying the role of parent activism in the field of Autism.
For additional information regarding the award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
It is no secret that neonicotinoids are the cause for the global decline of honeybees as well as many other species. Scientists around the world have been publishing research supporting the initial ground-breaking research conducted by Dutch toxicologist, Dr. Henk Tennekes that supports his initial findings. Since then Dr. Tennekes's has published research which proves the dose time ratio links neonicotinoids to bee deaths.
Tune in as host June Stoyer and special guest co-host Tom Theobald, talk to Dr Henk Tennekes to discuss his research, titled, “The molecular basis of simple relationships between exposure concentration and toxic effects with time.”
Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
In this episode we will be speaking to a listener who tells a story about law enforcement and government officials killing Sasquatch from helicopters in the Dakotas. In this story he shares what he saw in the photo's and the audio he heard from the kill site. This was a deathbed confession from a former law enforcement official that needed to get this incident off of his chest before he left this earth. This is an amazing bigfoot encounter story you will not want to miss. Our listener discusses tracks that he found as a boy..
Topic: Difficult Conversations: Why You Must Have Them and How To Get Ready
Research shows over 70% of us in the workplace are avoiding a difficult conversation we must have. Are you? In this overview, I’ll share:
3 implications of not having conversations
5 reasons you SHOULD have them
A 4 step process to prepare to have them!
Join me for a sneak peak into the great content we provide in the Job Success Lab, and starting planning that difficult conversation you are avoiding! www.leamcleod.com
The #1 thing you have but you don’t use.
Join The Success Instigator as I discuss the #1 thing everyone has but they fail to use in business and life.
Tired of talking and talking and talking about your trauma but still want to see a decrease in symptoms of trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder? It might be time for you to invest in some neurofeedback (NFB) sessions. On today's show NFB expert, Sebern Fisher, explains how this treatment modality can help heal developmental trauma.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
Wednesday, July 23, 3 pm ET, The Halli Casser-Jayne Show airs a 90 minute special INSIDE THE IVORY TRADE: IS IT TOO LATE TO SAVE THE ELEPHANT? Joining in the conversation are some of the top voices of the subject: Iain Douglas-Hamilton, Grace Ge Gabriel, Andrea Turkalo, Dr. Ron Orenstein,
In 1993, Iain Douglas-Hamilton founded the organization Save the Elephants. A zoologist, he is the recipient of the 2010 Indianapolis Prize for his work on elephant conservation. His chief research interest is to understand elephant choices by studying their movements. He is a frequent keynote speaker at the annual Wildlife Conservation Network expo.
Dr. Ron Orenstein is the author of Ivory, Horn and Blood: Behind the Elephant and Rhinoceros Poaching Crisis. Since 1987, Dr. Orenstein has been an observer at meetings of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). He was one of the engineers of the compromise amendment that led to an international ivory ban.
Field biologist Andrea Turkalo of The Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) has been called “The Elephant Whisperer.” She is the world's leading expert on forest elephants, working tirelessly to map the sometimes inaudible, language of elephants, in an effort to put to together the world's first elephant dictionary.
A native of China, Grace Ge Gabriel is a driving force behind the International Fund for Animal Welfare China (IFAW) and has worked tirelessly to alleviate human-elephant conflicts and raise conservation awareness in the country that stands at the heart of the “blood ivory” illicit trade.
An important conversation you won’t want to miss “Blood Ivory and the Fate of the World’s Elephants” on The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Wednesday, July 23, 3 pm ET. Tune in live online at Halli Casser-Jayne dot com.
Paul Sutliff is a teacher and a research writer. When a member of his local 912 group asked him if he knew about the International Institute of Islamic Thought being at Nazareth College, where he earned his MS ED, he started to dig. What he learned from a few hours of research scared him. IIIT or Triple I-T as they like to call themselves is a part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Paul tried contacting the President of the college and received no response. So he posted his letter on an alumni site and was black listed for asking questions! This only made Paul continue to dig deeper and learn more.
The result of his research and frustrations with not being given a chance to voice his concerns led to him writing a short and to the point highly informative book. Paul has appeared on WYSL with Shannon Joy and has been a guest speaker on Blog Talk Radio's Radio Jihad Network which seeks to educate people on Islamic Terrorism. Paul's research on this topic has been appreciated by P. David Gaubatz, author of Muslim Mafia and by Ryan Mauro, a National Security Consultant of the Clarion Project. Paul recently joined the Brenner Brief as an Assistant Editor.
You deserve to be getting fit and losing weight (1-3 pounds per week) without dieting and without long workouts!
No gimmicks, just research-based facts from Award-Winning Fitness Expert, 18-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche and Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness Coach, 12-time Marathoner Finisher and 5-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Erik Hajer.
To join the Free No Excuses Team (to receieve Jonathan's Daily Fitness Mission, access to Free Workout Videos and other great free tools) to go:
To learn more about Erik and his life-changing book (Live Fit & Be Well!) go to:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Chaos Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)