SORT BY Relevancy
Thats right folks I will give up my set as host and turn it over for one night, to long time resarcher Randy Lodder. Randy has done field work in WA and has had experiences in Canada. Randy has been a soldier and tree planter and has had his first signting at age seven. The guys at the Big Thicket Watch will have a few questions for Randy too.
Tune in on this Sunday at 9pm central time the 28th. This should be a could show.
We will be speaking to two witnesses who had encounters with the creatures at close range. Both guests tonight describe encounters with these creatures at close range and on their property. One of the Sasquatch encounters was in Washington and the other was in Texas.
Dr. Robert Alley, a retired professor of Anatomy and Physiology has been a Sasquatch researcher since 1974, holds degrees in anthropology, physical therapy and chiropractic, and is best known as the author of “Raincoast Sasquatch,” an excellent introduction to sasquatches in general, and particularly to the surprisingly rich historical reports, Native beliefs, as well as continuing reports and evidence of Sasquatches in the Pacific coastal rain forests.
"Raincoast Sasquatch" is constantly picked as one of the best bigfoot books ever writtem..
Charlie Thompson has been researching Alaska's sasquatch for many years and owns the Saquatch Tracker website www.sasquatchtracker.com
Thompson has personally discovered several sets of tracks in his area and also heard tree knocking sounds while camping. Thompson uses the experience he gained while working on an archaeology degree to survey and record the site of each encounter that is reported to him.
This week, if all goes well, we will have several people from the Blackfeet Nation in Browning Montana on the show to share their experiences with "Bigfoot".
If all goes well, we will have Bruce Schildt who you may remember from a previous show. Billy Little Plume who had the "bear story", and possibley Hirahm whos dog brought home the leg and foot as seen in the movie "Bigfoot Lives", along with some other surprise guests from the reservation.
Join us as we open the lines and learn more about the unique views on the subject of Bigfoot from these First Nation People.
Chris Noel author and Sasquatch researcher will join us this Sunday night to discuss his new book Saquatch Rising 2013 " Dead Giants Tell no Tales". This show shoiuld be very interesting as we touch upon some very current subjects facing the bigfoot communiity, the DNA study and the possible killing of a Bigfoot. So please Join us Sunday night 9 pm for more Bigfoot Tonight Radio. Lets Talk Bigfoot !
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)