SORT BY Relevancy
The moment of truth arrives. A bright day in Santa Monica entices lots of voters out to vote early. Callers are happy to talk about why they voted for the candidates they chose to represent them on the new City Council.. And in this city the vote is only the beginning because a recall movement is gathering steam already!
TALK TO SANTA CLAUS "LIVE" ... FREE! In this show, Santa Claus has taken a break in his busy schedule to talk to your Childern "LIVE" on The Special Santa Letters "Talk To Santa "LIVE Show"! If you have a Child and they would LOVE to Talk to Santa Claus "LIVE", this is the show for you. CALL SANTA AT: (646) 595-3217 - 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST This Year 2012 - Santa will only be taking (15) Callers this evening because this is a (90) minute show. Ne
interesting chats with callers about the symbiotic relationship between urban planners and developers using Santa Monica as an example. This is also a forum in which ordinary people can call in to express their opinions about life in a city
Soy & Neven heavily debates this topic. Santa Claus, St. Nicholos, Kris Kringle is a powerful cultural symbol that is impossible to ignore. He's known to travel around the world Christmas Eve delivering gifts to "good" children. Should this "little white lie" be continued? Should parents perpetuate the Santa Claus myth? An open discussion about the pro's and con's of the beliefs of Santa.
Tonight Lavina and Boughetto talk about: Affluenza: The legal defense that only money can buy. Wanta vs Blanta: We really didn't want to deal with the the Santa controversy, but since it's still all up an through our Facebook and Twitter feeds....might as well deal with it. 'Yonce: Those who love her, are in bliss. Those who hate her are sick to death. And the rest are just caught in the middle.
Visit Santa Barbara with Travel Brigade to enjoy beaches, boats and bikes in a town full of great dining and fun hotel options near the ocean. From the historic Mission overlooking the ocean to the Urban Wine Trail in the “Funk Zone,” to glamping in the beautiful hills of El Capitan Canyon to shopping on State Street, Santa Barbara is the perfect town to hang out and soak up the beautiful sunny weather. We’ll also tell you how you can enjoy all sorts of discounts on hotels, dining and activities by pledging to go “Car Free” in a town that’s easy to get around. Enjoy the trip! Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade.
The debate about who should control the future of Santa Monica continues. How informed can voters be given the shallowness of communications between politicians and voters. This show is a forum for you to call in and explore your feelings about living in Santa Monica in these times of change.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (22 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- BobbieG (7 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- Spirit of Love Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Psychic Insight With Journey Ryan (2 chatters)
- OracleRadio (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraelite (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- TripleDarkGodis Radio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (0 chatters)