SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Fast Food Friday on the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show, Chef Alex will be taking about Hamburgers and sandwiches! Hamburgers and Sandwiches have become some popular that they are easy to cook and don't take too long to make. You can get a quick burger or sandwich from Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway, Chick-fila, and more! Chef Alex will tell you the good and bad of getting a sandwich at a restaurant. Also Chef Alex will share his copy cat sandwich recipes at home so you can enjoy a tasy sandwich with out having to drive to the restaurant.
Some of our recipes include: Filet ol' fish sandwich, Chef Alex's McChicken, Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Mushroom Burger, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and much more!
ANSWER OUR 4 QUESTIONS BY EMAILING US AT email@example.com
On this episode we will be talking about all the different types of Sandwiches. I will be going over hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, grinders, open faced sandwiches, and more. I will be giving out my delicious Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe and my Tuna Melt recipe. Tune in for an awesome show.
Check us out on Facebook:
Chef Cardinale’s Cooking and Recipe Page
December 21, 2013-Today's Topics: "Cannibal Sandwiches" and Chikungunya
Principal bans Chick-fil-A over Gay Rights. Do you think the Principal is Gay?
Stephanie Smith made a sandwich for her boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. In fact, he loved it so much that he told her that she was 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring.
Stephanie took that as a challenge and is now 124 sandwiches away from getting engaged to her boyfriend, Eric. Each sandwich is different and not only is she having fun with the challenge and her new blog, she's also learning more about her husband's taste.
However, of course there is backlash to what seems to be a harmful challenge that's gone viral on Twitter. Feminist think that Smith has set women back 50 years by "doing what her man wants to get a ring."
Is that true? Voice your opinion in the chat room or on the phone as we dive into it!
We'll discuss that and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show!
"No experts. Just opinions."
The host of sevsdeadserious has found himself once again in a quandry over the recent events involving organizations that are totally out of control, running rampant over any sense of decency and honesty while standing in sanctimonious reflection on all that you have done and shoveling billions of dollars in revenues for your leadership and turning your foot soldiers into cannon fodder with little regard for the future...and ISIS/ISIL (?) is no better. Neither organization can see beyond their own tilted message, deal with the reality of the ever changing dynamics of the human condition and get your collective heads out of your asses...and yes I'm talking to Roger Goodell and the bearded wonders leading the most recent incarnation of "blow up the infidel American pigs". Why can't we all just get along? More fun to fuck each other up!
Controversial, thought-provoking debates, lectures and authors going beyond the Sunday sport spectacles and religious services.
A rumor exists there will be more “debates.” Maybe by then people won’t be forced to buy carnival tickets to witness what should be accessible and in the public domain.
Take a quick poll of your neighbors; ask if any listened to the gubernatorial and senatorial candidates’ “debates” as staged at the Kansas state fair last Saturday.
We live in a time where every distracted electronic screen grazing person should have access from portable telephones, homes and public libraries to these “debates.”
Yet, every election cycle, as shameless gangsters the manipulators of public opinion put in the "fix." The ringmasters can be seen shoveling stupidity, handing out tee-shirts with pulled pork sandwiches, the better to produce imbeciles.
Rumor of more “debates” do not allow for less gaseous innuendo belching from the mouths of Gov. Sam Brownback and Sen. Pat Roberts, as heard in Hutchison.
Brownback and Roberts blame the black president or Harry Reid at every opportunity, and yell “Big Government” when the numbers don’t work out.
They and a majority in the state legislature are using what Bush #41 called “voodoo economics” to drive the Great Cornpone Revolution.
With four weeks to go in the minor league season, we're going prospect-heavy on Episode 21. Tyler and Anthony give you some names to watch out for coming down the pike (or pipe...whichever) from the 2014 draft. Plus, we'll give you an update on the Rockies' top prospects including Jonathan Gray, David Dahl, Ryan McMahon, Raimel Tapia, and more..
We're also taking LISTENER QUESTIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME ZOMFG. And a discussion of Tulo's latest comments to our good pal Nick Groke of the Post.
Oh, also there's a pretty lengthy discussion on what constitutes a sandwich and what doesn't. So...you know, there's that, too.
We're number one! We're number one! We're number one! With Tuesday's loss and a Texas Rangers win, YOUR Colorado Rockies are officially the worst team in Major League Baseball. So hey, progress! Tyler and Anthony talk about that because it's so uplifting.
Plus, a discussion with James Smyth, sports researcher and in-booth statistician for the YES Network about what it's like to actually be that guy for a major league broadcast.
Then, for the second consecutive week, we're taking listener questions. This week, we cover Raimel Tapia, things we actually enjoy about being Rockies fans (not many), and more (but not sandwiches).
UGP Radio has been nominated for Podcast of the Year in the "Politics/News" category, by New Media Community's The People's Choice Podcast Awards! http://podcastawards.com
UGP Radio's The UnderGround Professor, is a show blending America's History, religions, & politics, with current events and Original intent as the focus of our Constitutional studies.
GUEST CALL-IN: (718) 664-6456
American's for a Constitutionally Federated Republic http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/344922
Freedom Works: The UnderGround Professor Michael Jones: http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/22412
NWP welcomes Emily West! With a standing ovation and four yes's from the judges, Emily is moving on to the FINAL's of America's Got Talent 2014! Winning America's vote tonight, Emily survives and moves on.
Emily moved to Nashville at 18 and had minor success as a country music artist. She packed a bag for New York 4 months ago to try to hear herself think and reinvent herself. She wanted a clean slate. A do-over.
Emily's dream is to tell stories through songs in a theatre. Making the crowd nervous in a 'one woman show she creates.
'I'm a Jessica Rabbit/Tom Waits kinda-something. I love hearingbeautiful melodies telling me horrible things. I wear my heart on my sleeve. Judy, Barbara, Patsy, Rufus Wainwright, Antony & the Johnson's. I love to interpret a song. I love to sing stories. I love New York and I don't want to leave. Sandwiches are so expensive.'
Watch for my audition on season 9 of America's Got Talent! #TurnUpTheTalent https://www.facebook.com/emilywest?fref=ts
This show is sponsored in part by http://http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime1st book is Free! Click & see if audible books are right for you
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (88 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (67 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (60 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (15 chatters)
- susun weed (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)