SORT BY Relevancy
BSR Panelists will discuss the upcoming San Jose Earthquakes season. We will play our exclusive interviews with Earthquakes President Dave Kaval and San Jose Councilwoman Rose Herrera. We will also talk about the San Jose Earthquakes new logo event in downtown San Jose.
Bay Sports Report will talk about the World Cup and how the USMNT will fare in the "Group of Death". Also we will discuss how San Jose Earthquakes player will fare in the group stages.
Our panelists will dicuss San Jose Earthquakes and USMNT ahead of tomorrow's World Cup Draw. We will also discuss Billy Beane's recent moves for the Oakland A's.
Matt Tomaszewicz (aka The Shin Guardian) joins Daryl to preview the San Jose Earthquakes 2014 Major League Soccer season. This is the 11th episode in our MLS 2014 Preview Podcast Series. We'll be publishing a new show focusing on a different MLS team every day until kick off. COMING SOON: Look out for our World Cup 2014 preview shows!
Mandy Evans speaker, writer, coach and seminar leader is my guest. Mandy Evans teaches people to break out from limiting beliefs that block happiness and success.
Mandy’s websites: http://mandyevans.com, http://amazon.com/author/mandyevans
Each of her books, “Travelling Free: How to Recover from the Past by Changing Your Beliefs” and “Emotional Options” serves as a workshop-in-a-book so that everyone can clear the self-defeating beliefs that hold them back. She is a contributing author to four books by Joe Vitale including bestsellers, “The Attractor Factor” and “The Key.”
She is the director of Option Learning Experiences, founder of Yes You Can Press, and the originator of Breakout Coaching.
Since earning a Group Counselor certificate at New York’s training institute, Group Relations Ongoing Workshops (GROW) she has taught courses across the country and in Europe. Her coaching clients include bestselling authors, award winning directors, a gold medal Olympic coach, a TV talk show host and people from all walks of life who want to break out to greater happiness and success.
As a member of the faculty of Michael Neill’s Supercoach Academy from 2009 through 2012 Mandy trained new and seasoned life coaches to lead their clients’ tofor breakout results. She conducted a training for Joe Vitale’s Miracle Coaches in Austin,Texas; spoke about “Making Peace with the Past” at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, CA and shared how to “Accept Miracles” at “Attracting Miracles” seminar in San Diego. She has presented the “Breakout Weekend” and the “Breakout Training” in Palm Springs, CA
Kristoff St. John made his television debut at age seven in the sitcom series “That’s My Mama.” Now, 33 years later, he is one of the stars on CBS-TV’s “The Young and The Restless,” the number one rated drama for the past 17 years on daytime television, playing the popular character of Neil Winters. Is it just a coincidence that Kristoff has been starring on Y and R for 16 years?
Kristoff is no stranger to the CBS network, having starred in the series “Charlie and Company,” with Flip Wilson, Gladys Knight, and Della Reese. He was also a series regular on CBS’ “The Bad News Bears.” Kristoff also starred in the Spelling series,“The San Pedro Beach Bums.”
Niyoki began performing at age five with her piano-playing mother, father, brother, and older sister in the White Family and remained with the group through high school. Her two younger sisters later joined the group which recorded five albums, and toured the Midwest and Southeast on weekends and during the summer.
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA - Is Healthy Aging Possible? Best In-home Care in Kensington, Homecare, Home Health, In Home Care, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92116
Some things about your body are going to change over time. But, you can make lifestyle choices that give you the best possible life in your senior years. Let’s take a look at the major areas where you can make improvements that will help you to have a high quality life as you get older.
When you eat healthy foods, you give your body what it needs to get strong and to heal. Nutrition is critical to keep your memory, muscles, and bones strong. It can also provide you with the energy you need to complete tasks.
Exercise is another critical component of healthy aging. Weight bearing exercise helps to keep muscles toned and your bones strong. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
It’s also important as you age to continue to keep current with health screenings for your body. For example you should have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free report… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call at 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA
in Self Help
The new face of heroin addiction is young, white and suburban, according to a recent study in the journal JAMA Psychiatry. Alex Zaphiris, MD, MS, a San Francisco medical doctor who specializes in opiate recovery, says this study mirrors her experience. Heroin is cheaper but dosage is uncertain compared to pills, which puts people at increased risk of overdose." Dr. Zaphiris has an innovative approach for helping people who are struggling with opiate use. She utilizes the latest science to teach patients how their brains are different, and how to heal them by incorporating critical nutritional and brain chemistry components. "This mind/body approach features cutting edge integrative medicine so that people with opiate addiction can understand what’s going on physiologically, and what their minds and bodies need for sustained recovery," explains Dr. Zaphiris. Heroin abuse has been moving to the suburbs….we all need to know about it, and about what to do. Please join me for this show. Click to visit the Doctor's website: RecoverySuperstar.com!
This is Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project, where we go beyond the mainstream media and tackle issues that don't seem so important to the major networks.
San Diego Comic Con is under way, but safety and common sense are both necessities no matter if the convention is big or small. We'll discuss the methods to exercise safety at any con, especially in the light of a recent group of con-goers at ConnectiCon being robbed at gunpoint and another con in Illinois being a complete disaster from start to finish.
Ikari Chaos-San is the founder and creator. Shirley is truly the Oddball Extreme. Janet is our resident Arizona Magician. Tim is the Tokusatsu Master. Plastic Kaiju is our resident Nestene Consciousness based Godzilla. Heather is Queen Kitty Serenity. MikeBoyens is our video game wizard. We'll also have appearances by our friends from the MAD HOUSE, so come and listen in!
Visit our official website at http://beyondtheairwaves.weebly.com and don't forget to join in the conversation on the forums located on our official website. We want you guys and gals, the fans, to tell us what's on your mind and what you feel is important to cover, so let us know what you want to hear.
**All sound effects are protected under fair use provisions and are NOT intended to create any copyright infringement.**
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (47 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)