SORT BY Relevancy
I get a couple hundred emails every week. Many contain questions about me, my career, my likes and dislikes, about sex and my opinions on all sorts of subjects.
I thought it might be interesting to put myself on the hot seat during one of my shows and let my listeners ask me anything. Well, almost anything.
There are only a few rules. 1) I won't answer any question that might reveal personal information such as my address, personal phone number, or medical history. 2) Please, not requests for a date or meeting, or marriage proposals, 3) No questions about my family. And you only get one, so make it good!
Please ask a question that is smart and entertaining. And there is a special gift for all those who's question gets asked and answered during the show. So let's have some fun with this!
We're going ot look at some of the most outrageous and funny craigslist ads, we'll even answer a couple of them and see what happens. If you've seen one that just made you scratch your head, then call and read it to us. Also, everyone in the chat room during the show, who makes at least one post, gets a free signed, and very sexy Samara Wallpaper for your computer!
Swinging? Swapping? Its come a long way since the "key parties" of the '70s and '80s. Thanks to the Internet, finding like-minded couples has taken the risk out of hooking up and more and more couples are doing just that. From mutual in room sex, to soft swap, al the way to full swap, its a hot trend in dating and I have four couples who are living and loving this lifestyle as guests.
It's been in the works for over six months, but I have the producer I've wanted all along and I'm ready to begin regular Saturday night encounters beginning April 10. We begin by talking about finding a new love, or maybe just a new "buddy" now that Winter is passed and Spring has Sprung.
So call me, and tell me about how, and where you go "on the hunt", and what happens when you actually find someone.
So stay up late with me, we're going to have a great time together!
This week's show is pre-recorded, but its a great show and regulars and newbies alike show certainly be onhand to hear the show Saturday night, and be present in the chat room. The show's producer, Gary, will be there to put some incredible links to some of Samara's most beautiful shots from her career. So be sure to listen to the show as it is broadcast, and by all means, don't miss being in the chat room!
After the acrimony and tumult of a divorce, just how does one get "back on the horse" so to speak? How long should I wait? Where will I find someone who will want a marital retread? How do you date when you're financially strapped from dissolving a marriage? Should I be looking for a replacement, or a whole new kind of person? Will I ever marry again? Do I even want to marry again, and how will that revelation alter how and who I'll date now? And what if the "ex" wants to rekindle, or, if in a moment of weakness, I try to, what then? These and so many other questions are as important to men as they are to women.
I want some stories from the front lines, and I know they're not all "doom and gloom". There's humor in everything, so lets also try to have a little fun with this too. So, even if you can't be listening live, or call the show live, I want you to call my "Dating After Divorce" hotline 24/7, at 310 734 8774 and share your question or personal story. You will be totally anonymous, but your participation will make this show more real and relevant to everyone who hears it.
So just how much do you want your new love to know about your last love? Conversely, what do you want to know, or need to know about his or her sexual history? And what about Ex's; To meet, or not to meet... But what if there are kids, or other complications that make that meeting inevitable, what then?
Could you be friends with his or her Ex? Do you want your new love to be friends with yours? Interesting questions, so tell me about your experiences, and tell me just how much you want to know, or need to know!
On this week's show, we're talkin' sex toys, otherwise known as "adult novelties". It's a billion dollar industry that appears to be recession proof, and we have two guests who will tell us about what's hot, and how what lives in the drawer of your nightstand has come out of the shadows as sex toys have gone mainstream, thanks to the Internet.
And I want my listeners to join in and recommend your favorites too. Toys for women, men and couples are on the list, so this ought to be a lot of fun. I'll even be reviewing a couple of products myself!
The subject is so big, we're expanding the show to 90 minutes this week. So let your inner child and outer adult come out and play this week, on Samara's Place.
Is the bedroom where all the action is? Or is there something hotter in your kitchen than the stove? Is there a special reason the couch in the living room is so comfy? Or did you actually begin your family in the family room? So what is the sexiest room in your house, and why? Or is it a room at all, maybe it's the garage, back yard, or the pool? Join me, and tell me about the "fun room" in your house, and how it came to be so.
Due to some massive technical difficulties, our show from April 24, 2010, "Couples Dating Couples" is very hard to listen to. So we edited out the effected portions because we wanted you to hear what turned out to be a fascinating hour with some great guests. So please enjoy "Couple Dating Couples".
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (40 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (39 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (16 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- College Girls After Christ (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- Judge Neil (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (0 chatters)