SORT BY Relevancy
It's time for the Super Bowl! And that means game predicitions, prop bets and analysis leading up to the big game between the Broncos and the Panthers in San Fran. But before we do all of that we also have the Iowa caucus' to discuss, the NHL All Star Game, the Puppy Bowl and our conspiracy of the week. It's an extra long episode of the Sam Mines Sports Show so make ure not to miss it...or listen to it later, it doesn't really matter.
Despite exploding popularity, there is only so much room for technology providers in the telehealth and collaboration markets, according to Dan Klanderman, Senior Solutions Architect for Iron Bow Technologies. He predicts continued consolidation through acquisitions and even market exits in 2016.
To avoid being stuck with an obsolete technology, Klanderman suggests investing in collaboration technology from a long-term perspective. “Interoperability is key,” he said, and advises avoiding working with technology providers that create siloes or offer technology that doesn’t work well with other technology.
“Some providers actually design technology as a walled garden,” he shared. “I recommend avoiding that and finding technology that is interoperable with what you already have with a manufacturer that is committed to interoperability.”
Klanderman says that because hospitals, researchers and others in the industry must be able to reach out seamlessly to patients and each other, interoperability is key to growing with the market. He also pointed out that, like in the tech world, acquisitions and mergers are common in the healthcare industry. “You are just one acquisition away from becoming a multi-vendor environment,” he explained.
As a result, his motto for 2016 is to invest in a collaboration solution that can flex and grow with you.
Hear the entire podcast with Klanderman here.
Ray Kosulandich has talked with George. He has some progress reports and the next set of clean-up expeditions taking place now. Call in and ask questions: 646-649-0866
The Panthers, Cardinals, Patriots, and Broncos are into the second to last NFL weekend but only two will survive to play for the Super Bowl! Who will it be? Well, listen to the Sam Mines Sports Show and you'll find out!* (Maybe, I can't make any promises because I can't predict the future). Should the NFL OT rules be changed? Are the Seahawks just a smoldering mess with a good QB now? Did Burfect ruin the Steelers? And why does Andy Reid do Andy Reid things? All that plus some Yoenis Cespedes talk as well.
2016 NFL Draft Prospect, CB out of Missouri Western State University, Sam Brown joins Chris Shanafelt on The C.S. Podcast.
UNREDACTED with Rachel Marsden: Lifting the black ink to reveal the covert information and intelligence around global events.
Details about today's guests: www.unredactedshow.com/vault.html
Show website: www.unredactedshow.com
Daughter of the Cimmaron is Sam Hall's debut novel. With more than 30 years of writing experience, Sam has masterfully created a story from The Great Depression and Dust Bowl years. Life was hard during that era, but not everyone moved away. Some stayed. Sam will be talking about his book and so much more. Please invite a friend, grab a plate of chips and salsa, and join Maxine and Jeannie as we talk with Sam.
Wireless and data analytics will be top-of-mind this year for government agencies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), according to Jim Smid, Chief Technology Officer for Iron Bow Technologies. Smid recently spoke with TechSource and shared his thoughts for 2016, which are that government agencies should take a holistic approach to their networks to optimize wireless and that they “have the data, but need to take advantage of it.”
For the past few years, mobility has ramped up as agencies have focused on getting new mobile applications and devices into the hands of mobile workers. Smid says those efforts will explode in 2016 and agencies will be focusing on the wireless infrastructure to support mobility.
As more devices are connected to networks, and more agencies are collecting massive amounts of data from them, Smid sees data analytics becoming more important. The focus in 2016 should be on correlating, normalizing and analyzing that data to get real-time information back to users.
Smid shared examples of how wireless and data analytics, along with the Internet of Things (IoT), will affect agencies this year. Listen to the podcast here.
IOWA IS OVER….WHAT DID SLY STALONE CALL IT IN RAMBO? FIRST BLOOD! So Cruz’s win preserves his status as a viable candidate. Trump at 2nd doesn’t thrill his fans, but he’s in the game to stay and...who would have guessed Rubio at a strong 3rd? Is Trump Cruz’ John the Baptist? The delegates are well spread out. So now we have our Three Horseman of the Prez-Pocolypse ‘16. The voting was record setting even though there is a wildly divided field. This show the raw virility and staying power of the GOP field. The measure of trump is how he handles defeat.
Hillary & Gen Bernie Sanders -- a VIRTUAL TIE: what comfort can she draw from an almost exact total? At least Cruz could claim to eke out a 4% win. So what is the future of the Democrat party? A veracity-challenged wife of a dissembling former president who could be indicted any day now -- or not at all? Or is it onto what many democrats have espoused for decades -- Open Socialism?
Meanwhile O’Malley & Huckabee drop out. But shouldn’t many of the other GOP candidates consider the same?
AND THE GOP IS STILL WAITING TO EXHALE
The Carolina Panthers vs. the Denver Broncos. Peyton Manning vs. Cam Newton. Two of the top defenses in the National Football League meet in the biggest game of them all. We'll discuss. Plus the Mets got Yoenis Cespedes back! The pro bowl lineups are set, B.O.B. thinks the world is flat, the Yankees are supposedly honoring David Ortiz and there's basketball and hockey to discuss. Tune in!
The Best in the World Sports Report: Episode 39 - The Battle over Sam Bradford. The Eagles have to decide on their QB. Should he stay or should he go? We'll give our thoughts on Super Bowl 50. As well as College Hoops, NBA and more. We'll also recap Sunday's Royal Rumble.
2016 The Year of Vision and Understanding!
Many will struggle severely this year but the peace of God will rule your heart and mind… tell the strugglers to come walk with God with us" John 14: 26 –27?
Decree a thing and it will be established
Walk in the paths of righteousness FOR HIS NAMES SAKE!
You can listen to every show again open the calendar for the specific teaching
Pastor Sam’s email address
Daily Bible Reading
1 Corinthians 2 I trust the power of God! I have the mind of Christ
2 Kings 6 -7 Miracles of God
1 Corinthians 13 The Love Chapter ?
1 Corinthians 2? I trust the power of God! I have the mind of Christ
1 And I, brothers, when I came to you, did not come with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring to you the testimony of God.?
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.?
3And I was with you in weakness and in fear, and in much trembling.?
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,?
5 so that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Join us for “Prayer For The Nation” Tuesday 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.
Conference call number to dial and listen and pray
access code 981535#
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (61 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)