SORT BY Relevancy
Guest: Sam Shields
Plus, our OnPoint Wrestling "Relentless" Preview coming up 5/17/14!
@ Sports & More - 1855 Hurffville Rd - Sewell,NJ 08080
Doors Open @ 6:30pm - Bell Time - 7pm
All tickets $20.00 - first come first serve !!
Dirty DADDY CHALLENGE
Chris Dickinson VS. ??????
1st Round - OPW Heavyweight Title Tournament Match
Sam "The Machine" Shields vs Joey Janela
Tag Team Extravaganza:
(The Best Around) TJ Cannon & Bruce Maxwell vs (EYFBO) Mike Draztik & Angel Ortiz
Drew Blood w/ Loudy vs Josh Crane
Tripp Cassidy vs Pinkie Sanchez
Reed "By GOD" Bentley vs Oz Tyler
3 Way Dance
Xavier Cross w/ Loudy vs Caveman vs Qefka the Quiet
Texas Death Match Death:
Low Life Louie Ramos vs "Bulldozer' Matt Tremont
Plus, a brief discussion on Daniel Bryan's status now that he has suffered a signifigant injury.
Wednesday, May 13th, at 5PM ET/2PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Double-Header", featuring Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin, and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, in one exclusive 90 minute program!!
To kick off tonight's singular presentation, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the future of Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions. After scoring a huge ratings success on HBO, Saturday, May 9, the Mexican favorite seems destined for boxing super stardom.
Mr. Chargin will also share his thoughts on Al Haymon, the Mayweather/Pacquiao fallout, as well as potential super fights between Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, and Gennady Golovkin.
At the 30 minute mark of the program, elite level trainer Ronnie Shields will join the program!!
The Houston,Texas based boxing coach will talk about the passing of infamous prizefighter Tony Ayala and his unfulfilled career within the sport. Mr. Shields will also discuss the upcoming, packed fight calendar.
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Willie Monroe Jr., May 16 on HBO
- James DeGale vs. Andre Dirrell, May 23rd on NBC
- Robert Guerrero vs. Aron Martinez, June 6th on NBC
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez, June 12th on Spike TV
- Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale, June 13th on HBO
- Hassan N'Dam vs. David Lemieux, June 19th, network TBA
- Adrien Broner vs. Shawn Porter, June 20th, NBC
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas, June 27th, HBO
Tune in to this special boxing radio "Double Header" on FightSaga Radio!
Tuesday, May 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing is Dead?" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's main event from Vegas between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- Can Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. recover from the negative backlash of the mainstream and casual sports fans across America?
- How does this current sentiment affect Canelo/Kirkland, Figueroa/Burns, and Golovkin/Monroe?
- Floyd and Manny both want a rematch...will there be a demand for a return bout in 2016?
- Did Pacquiao's elbow make a big difference in how the judges scored the action at ringside?
- Is Top Rank, Inc. to blame for not reporting the injury pre-fight?
- Do the plaintiffs have a legitimate suit agaisnt Manny Pacquiao?
Coach Ronnie will also set the table for this weekend's fight action in Texas!!
- Figueroa vs. Burns, 12 rounds, CBS at 4PM ET
- Canelo vs. Kirkland, 12 rounds, HBO at 9PM ET
Tune in for another live edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively heard every Tuesday on FightSaga Radio!!
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
Tuesday, April 7, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will preview this weekend's big fight card from Brooklyn, New York, which is slated to be televised on NBC this Saturday night!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson...12 round special attraction
- Andy Lee vs. Peter Quillin for the WBO Middleweight title
Coach Ronnie will answer many questions swirling around Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" series
- Why did the influential adviser form the "PBC"?
- What is Al Haymon's "end game"?
- How long can "PBC" sustain this kind of activity?
- What are the benefits of the controversial boxing series versus more traditional business models?
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also share his thoughts on this past Saturday's fight card on CBS.
- Stevenson UD12 over Bika
- Beterbiev KO4 over Campillo
Tune in for an all new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Wednesday, May 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC on NBC" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The elite level trainer will be broadcasting the exclusive "Hump-Day" presentation from Boston, Massachusetts, where the NBC camera crew will be televising Al Haymon's latest installment of "Premier Boxing Champions"!! Coach Ronnie will examine this Saturday's main and co-main events!!
- Andre Dirrell vs. James DeGale, for the vacant IBF Super Middleweight Championship, on NBC at 4:30PM ET
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. Craig Baker, 10 round special attraction in the Light Heavyweight division
The Houston, Texas based fight trainer will also share his thoughts on a suggested super fight between Carl "The Cobra" Froch and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin!!
- Would the proposed multi-division showdown be worthy of the PPV platform?
- Would the pairing fill the iconic Wembley Stadium this Summer?
- Who would have the edge leading into the super match-up?
- How does Froch/Golovkin play out?
Coach Ronnie will also share his thoughts on the WBC's involvement in trying to make the long overdue Stevenson/Kovalev clash a stark reality this Fall.
- Is the WBC wasting their time?
- Does the respected sanctioning organization have enough clout to push the Light Heavyweight match-up forward?
Tune in for a special episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", live form Boston, Mass, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
In Los Artist's Radio Season II premiere, an interview with San Antonio FIlmmaker, Sam Lerma, we are happy to invite our LA Radio audience back for another great season. Sam Lerma has worked professionally in the Film/TV industry for the past 13 years. He has worked as a news photographer and video editor and also works professionally as a writer/director/editor. Sam writes all of his own films. Coming off of his most recent picture release at San Antonio's Cinefestival, "Squeezebox", Sam Lerma joins us for the adventure of his work and how it all goes down.
Sam's films have screened at the Los Angeles International Latin Film Festival, The New York International Latino Film Festival, SXSW, Dallas Video Festival, San Antonio Film Festival, San Francisco Int'l Latino Film Festival, and many more.
Los Artist's, a documentary series that started in Los Angeles, California almost four years ago, all about the intersecting lives of musician's, filmmakers, and artists, creative-types pushing to fully conquer and explore new heights in todays modern world.. The behind-the-scenes of it all and how it all goes down. As the adventure continues, were taking giant leaps, to BUILD A CITY.
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Awake 2 Oneness Radio with Author Sam Shelley, Friday May 22, 2015 at 7:00 PM EDT. Sam is the author of "Don't Dwell" and Founder of the Don’t Dwell Sanctuary in Warminster, PA.
"Sam the Miracle Man,” as he is affectional called by his friends. Sam has survived two near-death experiences and five incurable diseases (bipolar, MS, migraines, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis). Sam spent most of his life in extreme pain and suffering with his mental and physical disabilities. Sam required thirteen medications a day and needed mobility aides (walker/cane).
Today, Sam lives free of disability, free of medicine, and free of disease.
Sam’s journey to health began when he had a paranormal experience that made no logical sense to him. This created a new sense of openness to explore beyond the defined standards of traditional medicine. Sam saw that conventional medicine was not the answer, since his health continued to decline.
Sam began to study about meditation and discovered that one of the benefits of meditation was inner peace. So he began his practice of meditation and had no idea of the miraculous healing that would occur a short three months later.
Today, Sam ia an author, Inspirational speaker, Spiritual counselor, Divine Love Healings, and psychic. Sam leads three meetup groups, Don’t Dwell…Just Live, One “Perfect Spirit” Law of Attraction Group, and Men’s Spiritual and Empowerment Group.
You can learn more about Sam by visiting his website: http://www.dontdwell.org/
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (41 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Wisdom Wealth and Riches (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Prophet Davis (1 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)