SORT BY Relevancy
Episode 3013 - The Prayer that God will Answer - Sam Mazreku
Minister Sam Mazreku www.feedmylambs.co.uk
Recorded 11-19-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Nov., 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Our guest will be Sam Sinyangwe of TheDemands.org. We’ll talk about the recent College Campus Protests that started with the Univeristy of Missouri #Mizzou and what their Demands are, etc. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and for the podcasts.
1) We'll also give an update on the Laquan McDonald murder case. Officer Jason Van Dyke has been charged with 1st Degree Murder but why did it take 400 days when the shooting was on video? 2) Thursday is Thanksgiving. We'll deal with some of the history of the holiday that Dr. Ishakamusa Barashango called "Misgiving Day". 3) Former Oklahoma City Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw is allegedly intimidating witnesses during a Sex Crimes Trial where he is facing 36 counts of rape, sexual battery, etc. All of his 13 victims are African American Women. Maybe that's why there is not a lot of Mainstream Media coverage of this story. 4) This date in African American History.
Another update from Ray and the Fab 4. There has been many new developments, earthquakes, and other beneficial progress the G-Alliance is making.
Call in and and ask a question from Ray.
Dr. Sam Mugzzi is keeping a diary for George on EBH.club. She will not be covering her information and allow the audience to address Ray and discovering first hand, what the Fab4 has just taught him.
Call in number, 646-649-0866
Video will be available on Youtub wihtin the next few days.
In 2001 I experienced an emotional trauma and within six months was disabled with lupus, Crohn's, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, bi-polar, and multiple sclerosis (symptoms). I also suffered from chronic fatigue, brain fog, and hormonal imbalance (depression). In 2002 I was close to death and was totally bedridden. but I never gave up believing that something bad would turn into something good.
It did! In 2003, I found out what the "real" cause of cancer and disease was. It was an organism called mycoplasma, but there was no known treatment or "cure." It meant doom and gloom.
I had a curious mind. I wanted to know why I was so depressed that I wanted to die; why I was so chronically fatigued that I was bedridden; why I was wasting away; and much much more. So I started studying the organism and thanks to researchers like Dr. Harold Clark and whistle blowers like Donald W. Scott, I attribute and give thanks to them for what I know today.
Still very sick, I attended a mycoplasma conference in Sudbury, Canada in 2005. There, I had the opportunity to talk with Dr. Harold Clark (the keynote speaker) and he suggested I find a tetracycline IV which could inhibit it but not kill it. The immune system had to do that. So when I returned to St. Louis,
For More Information on LInda, please check out her website!
in Indie Music
We are featuing the extraordinary music of Chitown's Adjunt Music Professor, Professional Trumpet Player, Award Winner Indie Jazz Artist & Music Composer Sam Hankins!!
You hear from Ms. Sam Hankins during the broadcast and music lover, Jerilyn Smith-Lundy, during the broadcast.
This show is being brought to you by Jerilyn's Bail Bonding and Liquid Ice Lounge. Jerilyn Smith-Lundy
*IF YOU GET HAULED IN JUST CALL JER-IL-YN!!!
804-261-3733 OR 804-833-1165
Talk Live: 323-693-3317
Short recap on the New York Mets season that ended just short of a World Series title, the players on their way out, and the end of the season awards that members of the team are up for. The Jets lost a tough game to the Bills on Thursday night and the Red Bulls are one step closer to an MLS Cup title. All that plus the Giants and the local hockey and basketball teams plus New York State attempting to get rid of Draft Kings and Fan Duel.
Ray is back to answer quetions that you might have about ascension, ET's, Fab4, George, CERN, and so much more. Call in and ask away. 646-649-0866 is the call in number.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- The Appearance (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)